• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 24, 2021

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 29 Discussion

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 29 Discussion


    DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 29 Discussion

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, Episode 29.

    Alternative names: Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020)

    PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW SUBREDDIT RULES REGARDING SPOILERS


    Official Streams

    Show Information


    Previous Episode Discussion: Episode 28

    Next Episode Discussion: Coming Apr. 30th, 2021

    submitted by /u/TheCodingGamer
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t want to see another god damn Muddy Hand ever again.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    My second time playing

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Mandatory Slime Art Post

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    Poor Choice of Words

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Has anyone compiled a list of music that has been reused in DQ games?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    I'm playing through DQ7 on my 3DS for the first time. I'm pretty sure the music in DQ is a big reason I keep playing what is essentially the same game over and over again. Its just so good. The symphonic version of DQ7 is lovely. I recognize a track here from DQIX, so I'm assuming they started life on VII or earlier. I certainly noticed a few tracks in IX came from earlier DQs as well when I played through III and IV. I've googled on this in the past but always came up empty. It would be really interesting to see what songs get used in sequels. IMO the music is a massive part of the DQ experience.

    submitted by /u/zosX
    [link] [comments]

    Did Leona and Dai kiss?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    In episode 27 or 28 I'm not sure. I wanted to ask at the time the episode aired but I completely forgot and I remembered in this week's episode. Did Leona kiss Dai whilst he lost his memories through the prison cell or did they want us to think so? Because it really looked like they did. I don't mind spoilers Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Buffreaperpls
    [link] [comments]

    Playing other dragonquest games

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Hey everyone ive played dragonquest 8 and 11 whichi really had a ton of fun on :) i dont enjoy playing games on handhelds.

    So ive seen dragonquest 1-5 on android playstore and i wanted to play some on my tablet that way as i will have a much larger screen to enjoy it on :)

    What would you say would be the most enjoyable ones to start? :)

    I prefer more on story then gameplay but i dont want the gameplay to be frustrating either, sorry if that very vague.

    I enjoyed 11 more then 8 cause i found the gameplay more fun and simplistic :)

    submitted by /u/Deanomac2010
    [link] [comments]

    After watching a speedrun, I noticed that in Dragon Warrior/Quest 3's English Localization, a default character you can recruit is a certain friend we know from our adventure in DQIV

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Feeling like I should play the lottery / bunny tails

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    I was trying to look for Dragon Quest memes to send to my friend but I ended up finding this:

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    Missing from the background is my partner’s hysterical laughter

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    Strange Instagram Page

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    Found some strange Instagram page that claims to be the official page for Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2, nothing weird about it just from looking at it and the link in the bio goes to what I assume is the Japanese page for the game, but on other pages they leave very offensive comments. I personally saw them call Floyd a nignog but in the comments of the latest post someone else comes complaining about something else.

    They claim to be the official page for this game but is this some weird joke.

    The Link to the Page

    submitted by /u/robotboy02
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest reference spotted in Dragon Ball Super: Broly

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest XI Keeps Freezing?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Has anyone had this problem? I'm playing on Series X and I have gotten about halfway through the game and the game freezes whenever I leave the church I last saved in. I tried to zoom to another place and as soon as I arrived it froze there too. I tried reinstalling and resetting the console but that didn't change anything. Is there a fix? I'd rather not start a new file because I am about halfway into the game.

    submitted by /u/SparkPlugPitStop
    [link] [comments]

    Does yggdragon's blessing get removed by disruption wave?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    I'm going to fight overweening pride (5th drustan boss) and I heard that it can use disruption wave. I've been grinding the gold from devilry drinkers and getting pep pops for blessing for the previous 2 trials now the only thing is that I'm not sure if it is affected by disruption wave

    submitted by /u/Truedavie504
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing Dragon Quest Monsters Jokers 2. Any tips and have some questions

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    This will be my first time playing a DQ Monsters game. I played Pokemon growing up (Gen 2-5) and played many Megami Tensei titles (Persona 1-5, Devil Survivor 1-2, SMT1 and 4) so I'm not new to monster collecting games but I'd still appreciate some tips for a newcomer :)

    Also some questions:

    Is it ever worth putting skill points into the "X Boost" skills or should I always just stick to getting new spells/abilities? Should I just recruit every monster? And how much exp do monsters not in battle get? Can I do the "start battle with a weak monster then switch it out for a stronger one" trick from Pokemon to level it quicker?

    Any other tips would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/sonicfan10102
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 Postgame grinding? [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    So I'm currently very early in act 3 and I still have my levels reset. I have harder enemies on and I heard that there's a lot of level grinding involved for the latter half of the postgame. My question is should I be grinding with Electro Light Pep before or after I get my levels back? Would it even make a difference?

    submitted by /u/NecroLlamacon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment