• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Dragon Quest I love this game

    Dragon Quest I love this game


    I love this game

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Hope you enjoy it...

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    I just got DQ 6! I finally have all mainline titles! (Except X for obvious reasons) Also my cat, Medli, wanted in on the fun.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Here we go

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    Party chat patch for IV DS?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Sadly, the party chat is nonexistent. It isn't in this version of the game, yet I'd really like to add it somehow. Is there a patch somewhere that puts all this dialog in? It certainly takes away a lot of charm of the characters, compared to V. I say some mentions of a project for putting all this back in, is it finished?

    submitted by /u/Arkor08
    [link] [comments]

    I think we're in the wrong game...

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    You know you’re a seasoned Dragon Quest player when...

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    You find a Metal Slime for the first time and pace back and forth for hours getting that exp

    submitted by /u/mooglesd1990
    [link] [comments]

    [DQXIS - Steam] Mods

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Is this a hard game to mod? The most I can see in nexus are a few clothes (the most popular ones being Jade related, but nothing extreme like nude) or recolor mods.

    submitted by /u/Haddock_Lotus
    [link] [comments]

    The Hero’s Suffering Begins

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    My Thoughts on the Erdrick Trilogy (Spoilers)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Good morning, I just finished the Dragon Quest 3 on Friday and oh boy I have things to say but I'll take this one game at a time though. Ok just for curious minds I played the mobile versions of each of these games. Ok, we're starting with......

    Dragon Quest I : Dragon Quest 1 is the most revolutionary title when it comes to JRPGS because it started the genre in a whole so Dragon quest 1 is the godfather of JRPGs and easily the most important one when it comes to JRPG history.

    Ok, I know it's revolutionary and all but I'd have to say it's the weakest one of the trilogy and my least favorite game in the franchise.

    I'm not saying the game is bad at all because I had a TON load of fun with the game and I enjoyed it a lot but the world just felt a bit small and the directions were so vague so you wouldn't get pass this ge without a guide take my word. It's aged well but not so well at times. Still a great game to check out.

    Dragon Quest 2: I don't know why so many people persecute this game because I think this was better than the first in every aspect(excluding crappy direction telling, you still need a guide).

    The world is sooo open and huge once you get the boat and you can explore to your heart's content. The story was better and I enjoyed the new music tracks.

    The game isn't so hard but there are some hard challenges but it wasn't bad. Malroth was hard but definitely not as hard as Zoma though.

    My complaints are that the directions are very vague and the random encounters can be a little anmoying but the enemies shouldn't be incredibly hard to beat though. DQ2 is an underappreciated gem and you should definitely give it a try.

    Dragon Quest 3: My favorite game out of the Erdrick trilogy and it's my 3rd favorite DQ game under DQ4 and DQ11( still have to continue the Zenithian trilogy and have 7 and 8 so that might change). DQ 3 is an amazing game and I love it! The exploration is great the story is so great and the lore behind events. The class system is so amazing too, I enjoyed creating my own party members and giving them seeds and different personalities. I also like how this is the prequel to 1 and 2 and explains how the sword and armor of Erdrick came to be. I also like the fact that DQ11 is a distant prequel to DQ3 which makes so much sense. Like the geography of Erdrea and the DQ3 world is quite similar and the story between the two connects well. The Zoma boss fight w/Light orb was a pain in the butt, I was under leveled at first like everyone was around lvl 30-34 so I had to grind till we were around lvl 39 and finally managed to beat him, it was soooo satisfying!!!! The game explains your next locations fairly well but at times you'll need to pull out a guide to see what you must do.

    Conclusion: The Erdrick Trilogy is a fantastic trilogy, especially how the games are connected. I'm actually a newcomer to Dragon quest and this trilogy is the first DW trilogy I've completed. I'm doing a DQ marathon from 1-11 so yeah I'm going to move on to DQ5 because I've already played DQ4 recently so I can't wait to see how DQ5,6,7,8, and 9 holds up. I 100% think that newcomers should start with this trilogy because it expands your mind especially considering the fact that they are connected to 11. It's a great trilogy and you should play it! Oh yeah the music is great! Especially a Hero's Challenge and Adventure (3). So yeah those are my thoughts

    submitted by /u/Zeldadude34
    [link] [comments]

    I've been told it's my turn today to post it so.. here we go

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Seeking an old website resource

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    I recall 5-6 years ago I found a very nice resource for Dragon Quest IX that had better information than any other resource I've found online. The Bradygames and even the wiki did not have accurate information. As I neared endgame content, I found inaccurate stats, monsters, and completely missing pages from the wiki. But this website had the most endgame content than anything. The website its self featured more games than just DQIX, but my focus was on this. I can recall the information being centered on the page in neat formatted boxes featuring the item/enemy's picture and relevant information. I believe the site's logo used a tree and the name used the letter T? I can't recall much else, but I hope someone knows what I'm taking about. It is definitely not GameFAQs or the DQ wiki.

    submitted by /u/Mytherals
    [link] [comments]

    Interested in DQX but afraid of the language barrier? Check it out!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    If not being able to follow the story in Dragon Quest X was always a barrier to you because you can't read Japanese, then take a look! There are free tools out there provided by the community to allow you to experience the game just like this:

    https://imgur.com/a/cz5TKh4

    The game has a free trial that can easily provide 80+ hours of gameplay to see if the game is for you.

    There's also a friendly Discord community that's focused on helping English-speaking players play DQX together (https://discord.com/invite/UFaUHBxKMY). We're here to answer all of your questions. :) We've also got a wiki we're building out around the game (https://wiki.zaoace.com/wiki/Main_Page). Come check us out!

    (Disclaimer: This method is restricted to PC players of the game as these are applications used on Windows)

    submitted by /u/jmctune
    [link] [comments]

    What should be my priority for the Dragovian trial rewards?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    I've already gotten the sword and the shield, but after searching up prior answers, they all seem mixed.

    What should I go for next? The new dungeon, the helm, the armor, or the legendary beast?

    For what it's worth, I've already beaten S rank in the monster arena.

    submitted by /u/dimmidummy
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth the price?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    Just beat game one in roughly 8 hours. Unlocked everything and wore the best gear. (Playing this on mobile) there are at least 6 more games, getting progressively more expensive.. i need to know if the games get longer and more difficult. Otherwise idk if spending 80 dollars is worth it. I really enjoyed it, but 80 dollars is a lot of money

    submitted by /u/SSJBRUTUS
    [link] [comments]

    I’m playing XI on xbox

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Is there a way to change the controls from the controller to a keyboard and mouse? Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/tylerk28
    [link] [comments]

    I absolutely despise Orgodelotl and Hoopthorne :(

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    I just don't know what I'm supposed to do. My team is Luminary, Erik, Veronica and Serena (I know I can use all of the characters but they don't have the best equipment and I want to avoid putting in the time to build them). My first and second attempts I just got obliterated. I grinded all my characters to level 95+ because they were low 80s before. Sooooooooooooooooo, I have some questions.

    1. Can you poison them with Erik's Cobra Strike?
    2. Is it better to start off with Kabuff(to tank hits better) or Acceleratle(to hopefully dodge the stupid ass status conditions)?
    3. Is Gigagash or Blade of Ultimate Power better?
    4. Should I bother with buffs (like Oomphle or kabuff or acceleratle)?
    5. Is it worth it to try debuffing them (with Sap/Kasap or Blunt)?
    6. Is it worth to use Luminary's Pep Up skill?

    Idk what I'll do for the two that come immediately after these bosses but I'll improvise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    submitted by /u/MemeSlayer09
    [link] [comments]

    magic key disappeared?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    so im playing DQ1 for the first time and i got the magic key from the chest in the beginning. theres a door in the castle that needs a magic key but its gone from my items even tho i didnt use it?

    submitted by /u/Artistic_Locksmith_8
    [link] [comments]

    Most viable vocation path?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Straight to the point answers would be preferred! I've never beaten 7 (I'm playing 3DS) and I would really like to try and do it, I've played a decent chunk of it but I found myself just grinding classes without really knowing why?

    So I guess my question is - what vocation path should I take for each character? E.g. Hero: Warrior > Priest > Paladin > etc. Monster classes included, if there are any, I'm not looking to do any more grinding than I have to, I would just really like to beat it!

    submitted by /u/B3llaNott3
    [link] [comments]

    Tasty story indeed

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest (2020) Promo Ep 30 "Popp"

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment