• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 31 Discussion

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 31 Discussion


    DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 31 Discussion

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, Episode 31.

    Alternative names: Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020)

    PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW SUBREDDIT RULES REGARDING SPOILERS


    Official Streams

    Show Information


    Previous Episode Discussion: Episode 30

    Next Episode Discussion: Coming May 14th, 2021

    submitted by /u/TheCodingGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Finally managed to get a copy of this for £45. Refused to pay the insane prices on eBay. Can't wait to play!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    Wolf in shepherd's clothing?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    Your last braincell

    Posted: 08 May 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    The Birth of the Twins

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    Maribel: "Screw you guys, I'm going home!"

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Panel from toriyama's 'Sand Land', from the year 2000. It's plausible!!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest IV On Sale - Google Play $9.99

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    What are the Origins of Mythril in Dragon Quest?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    I know that mithril is traditionally found in LOTR, but what are its origins in Dragon Quest?

    submitted by /u/ametalslimedrewnear
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I find liquid metal slimes in the champs sauvage?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    I'm trying to grind but I cannot find any what monster do I have to fight to spawn them? I'm in act 3 with Drustan.

    submitted by /u/humanpersonman123
    [link] [comments]

    Music like Dragon Quest?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    Not really in tune with classical music so excuse me if I get any of the terms wrong.

    Lately I've been enjoying the symphonic suite editions of dq8 and 3 and was wondering if anyone had any composers they could recommend that give that same feel or point me in the right direction to get into classical music?

    submitted by /u/matty_bax
    [link] [comments]

    Can we all apreciate how DQ doesn't have whiny party members?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    One of my main gripes with JRPGs is probably whiny party members that are afraid of everything, i just think they're annoying.
    While in DQ all your party members are generaly prety brave and not whinny and aren't afraid to fight the bad guys and DQ characters usually overcome their fears if they have any, which i found it super refreshing.

    submitted by /u/throwaway9495023wa
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest (2020) Promo Ep 32

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    Disturbed Village (from DQ5) on piano :)

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    Post DQXI, where to go next

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    I've just finished DQXI on game pass and wondering where is best to go next in the series. I assume lore wise 3 would make the most sense but worried it might be a tad dated after coming straight from 11. I've played 5 on the DS before and liked it but monster collecting isn't really my thing so as soon as I could, I swapped in a normal party.

    Apologies if this should be posted elsewhere, the stickied post was locked.

    submitted by /u/buparwiggum
    [link] [comments]

    Which mode do you guys like more?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    I beat the game in both 2D and 3D mode and I personally prefer 3D because you can avoid Random Encounters among other QOL changes.

    submitted by /u/Snoo-84344
    [link] [comments]

    Lag on android?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Hey guys i recently got DQ8 on android and it lags so much, i searched and found out that there is a framelock. Have anyone fixed this?

    submitted by /u/force522001
    [link] [comments]

    Best equipment for each character?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    So I'm in Act 3 and the game is getting more difficult what is the best equipment that I can have for each character?

    submitted by /u/Quiet_Phoenix
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think DQ12 should have a canonical main female protagonist?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    As I've seem to be living under a rock I missed the announcement on new year eve last year on how DQ12 was in development. I saw an article discussing this and I want to see what you guys think. Just to clarify I know that there has been main female characters before and options of making hero a female but out of curiosity do you think DQ12 hero should be canonically female? I mean like being the poster child of that game if that makes sense.

    (There no tag for discussion so I didnt know what else to tag it so sorry mods)

    submitted by /u/Happywerido16
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play Theatrerhythem Dragon Quest with no knowledge of Japanese and still be able to enjoy the game?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Can I mod DQ 8 mobile to restore the game's orchestra music and VA?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment