• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 29, 2021

    Dragon Quest One of those rock enemies near Trodain used Kamikaze. Everybody was at max HP one turn, then they were like this the next. I am never going to underestimate those things again.

    Dragon Quest One of those rock enemies near Trodain used Kamikaze. Everybody was at max HP one turn, then they were like this the next. I am never going to underestimate those things again.


    One of those rock enemies near Trodain used Kamikaze. Everybody was at max HP one turn, then they were like this the next. I am never going to underestimate those things again.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    I’ve been saving up $80 doing chores and I am finally able to buy and play this game

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    The beggining of a new adventure!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    In case you noone has told you today.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Me whenever I see guests at home

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    A new grind begins today xD

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Question about Erik's Half-Inch skill DQ11

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    I'm farming gold in act 3, using the Hooper Duper enemies' item, is there a way to have the stolen items go directly into the bag, or if Erik's inventory gets full, do I have to stop and move each shield to the equipment bag one at a time? It's also tedious to sell them one at a time too.

    submitted by /u/FFKing1140
    [link] [comments]

    DQVII: completed at 78 hours

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    Where to look for original Dragon Quest 1?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I'm a small retro-gaming youtuber and I'd like to play the original Dragon Warrior 1. But Guess I'll go insane because I can't find the way to play it legally. I know that there is the Android version of this game, but it looks differ (and ugly as hell in my opinion). Is the buying of NES and searching the NES cartridge the only way for me now?

    I also have the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, but they have not this game.

    submitted by /u/Edax_Rerum
    [link] [comments]

    Second Victory <25 to Xenlon Prompts Duplicate Wish (Switch vers.)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    I defeated the post-game superboss, Xenlon, and chose the wish "Bring Ortega Back to Life" [sic]. I then defeated Xenlon a second time under 25 turns, and I'm offered the same exact wishes as before. How can Ortega be resurrected twice?

    submitted by /u/monstrodyssey
    [link] [comments]

    does this game need grinding?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    i'm at the first boss fight vs the Gryphons and it's impossible to beat. i don't like grinding in games because i hate being interrupted from the main quest and i don't have time to waste. would be a shame to stop playing because the game seems good.

    submitted by /u/zeroluffs
    [link] [comments]

    DQ XI S: Is the main character silent the entire game?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Just playing the demo atm, and wondering. He seems to make grunts in battle but hasn't spoken in cutscenes or anything yet. Does he ever speak (words that is)?

    And also, curious are the protagonists in all DQ games silent?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/NoreOxford
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment