• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    Dragon Quest I drew the hero from DQ III

    Dragon Quest I drew the hero from DQ III


    I drew the hero from DQ III

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    My DQ11 Postgame Experience

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    Art of the DQ2 party by me

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    After taking it to the wrong country, FedEx finally got my metal slime 2DS LL delivered, I'm totally out of shelf space. Need to find somewhere for my other dragon quest figures and animation cels

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    [OC] DQ2 hero fanart

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    DQ Slime Time interview with AltJapan, translators of DWVII (PSX) and DQVIII (PS2)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    It's my cake day, and I'm drawing a Dragon Quest Monster every day this year! Here's June, hard to believe we're half way there already!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    Here’s to a new series frontier, hopefully I like the series

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    VIZ announces Dragon Quest. Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Bing Quiz

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Already have a copy, but couldn’t pass up that price

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Some tips for DQXI S: DE builds and skills?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    I've finished the original DQXI and decided to play the definitive edition of the game.

    What I used for most of the original game was:

    Hero: Sword & Shield

    Erik: Dual-wielding Knives

    Veronica: Heavy Wands (duh?)

    Serena: Wands (more duh?)

    Sylvando: I didn't really use him much in my OG playthrough, I think I focused on improving his Charm?

    Rab : I honestly don't remember. Whenever he was on the field I just spammed Pearly Gates.

    Jade: Spears?

    Dumbass loyal Naito (best boi) : Sword & Shield?

    Not asking for min-maxing here, I just would like to know of decent builds and who to spend my Seeds on. For example, I want to use Magical Might Seeds on Veronica but I know she gets Thanos'd so idk what to do.

    submitted by /u/Pokopikos
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Solid

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    My First Colored Manga Pages! (Cover Pages)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    (Solo Hero Challenge DQ7) Managed to win this fight. I survived multiple turns with less than 10 hp lol

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Which one to start with?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    I own a smartphone, ps4, pc and switch. I want to get into the series (I'm a FF fan). Which one could be a good DQ game to start with?

    Graphics are not an issue to me.

    submitted by /u/elgrangon
    [link] [comments]

    Help forging Sword of Light

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    I need to craft the Sword of Light in Act III but it is telling me I "don't yet have everything you need". I have the Forging Hammer, Orichalcum and the Crucible Key.

    What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/LividJaffaCake
    [link] [comments]

    Is Dragon Quest 9 a good "starting point?"

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Heya, so recently I've been playing Dragon Quest 11, and I'm nearly finished. The game has made me a fan of the series, and I'm estatic to play more. Recently, I purchased Dragon Quest 9 after hearing great things about it, and I was wondering if it's a good game to play after 11? I'm still somwhat of a newbie to the series, after all.

    submitted by /u/Both-Level-7738
    [link] [comments]

    Which version OF DQ5 to play?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    I am emulating, so my choices are the PS2 version with an English patch and the NDS version. Which version should I play? I don't really care about extra content unless its game changing since I am there mostly for the gameplay and story.

    Also what are the differences between the two versions?

    So far these are the pros for me:

    Ps2 version: Pros: Better graphics, orchastrated ost Cons: have to use steam link so no access to hotkeys, older menu, less content than DS version

    NDS version: Pros: can emulate on phone without game streaming, can map hotkeys to controller and screen, new content Cons: not 3d, doesn't have orchastrated ost

    submitted by /u/captinfapin
    [link] [comments]

    What on earth are you talking about

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Map Method Platinum King Jewel

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    Dragon quest 7 vocation system and thoughts on the games so far

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    I just hit the vocation part of the game and I'm have a blast with it. Already maxed out like 6 jobs for each character so far. It's been fun getting them all ready incase something happens. I love the outfits they wear! So cute for some and badass for others. My favorite outfit so far is probably the shepherd one. Looks adorable on everyone. Grinding for vocations have been pretty easy to which makes grinding relaxing. A good break from the main story as well.

    My thoughts on the game have been alright so far. Like the concept of the story and enjoy what it offers. Only issue is how repetitive it is. Go to the past, save the island, go to the present to see how it is or do a story for them sometimes, get the fragments, and the cycle repeats. This game is definitely a good game to play in small doses story wise. I have enjoyed doing that more than the old way I did DQ games where I play until I need a break. Wish the job system was earlier like maybe the 6 or 5th island. Be cool to experiment with different jobs at that point, but that's me. So, yeah that's all my thoughts so far. Can't wait to see what DQ 7 has in store for me.

    submitted by /u/Jake_Leonheart96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment