• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 8, 2021

    Dragon Quest i made a friend 🥰

    Dragon Quest i made a friend ��


    i made a friend ��

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 01:57 AM PDT

    And so my adventure begins…

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    When I learned that I could change costumes at will, there was really only one Accolade that ever mattered.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    Real Life Slime in Nature - Parrot Waxcap Mushroom

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    DQ8 (3DS): Recommended Skill Trees for Angelo and Jessica?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    As title states.

    submitted by /u/The_Zhuster
    [link] [comments]

    Buying Slimes?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Hello, I would really like to get some Slimes for my desk. I've searched Etsy and Amazon and found some stuff, but I'm wondering where you guys have gotten yours? Is there an "official" source? I would be very happy to find a Blue Slime plushy.

    submitted by /u/masterofzion1
    [link] [comments]

    they look so comfortable... oh to be a knight sleeping on slimes with my homies

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Questions About the Structure of Dragon Quest 11

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm very new to JRPGs but I'm playing DQ11 S right now and really enjoying it. However, I'm a little confused about how the game is structured - I keep hearing people talk about different acts, the post-game, and so on. Right now, I'm fighting Tentacular outside Lonalulu. Is this still the first act? I've searched around a little bit, but it's hard for me to find answers because people are trying really hard to avoid spoilers (which I appreciate, but it makes it hard to be certain!).

    Also, while I'm not bored with the game by any means, I'm not really used to these 100+ hour games and I'd love to know where I am in the scheme of things. If I'm fighting Tentacular, about how far in the game am I? I'm pretty sure I'm still in Act 1 (maybe?) and I've already put in about 30 hours. But I looked up a walkthrough, and it looks like I'm way past the halfway point. Is the walkthrough I found (IGN's) just for the first act? Or is it just for the first and second, leaving off the post-game? And if I don't want to do the "post-game" stuff, is it still a satisfying ending? Or should I plan on doing all that too if I want the real experience? Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/ObsceneBird
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest IX - Drakulord-only floor map. Seed: 7854 (DD) (Approx. 3/65536 chance @ 220 BQ).

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest 8: Swords or Spears for Hero?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    I know this has been a really common debate, but I was wondering if I could get input on this?

    This is on the 3DS version by the way.

    submitted by /u/The_Zhuster
    [link] [comments]

    First play - Is it too late to dupe after giving orbs - switch

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    So I've been playing through on the switch for the first time and am heading towards the first forest, after beni opens the door (giving the orbs). I only found out about the dupe and now I worry if I'm unable to properly dupe because I had items NOT being held by any party members by the time I got past the doors (like most of them).

    Is there a way I can fix this? I read something about mode switching but honestly couldn't find anything about it during "act 1" and whether or not I can fix my mistake.

    Can anyone confirm/advise?

    submitted by /u/LateLe
    [link] [comments]

    Got these today. Which one to play first? I have only ever played DQ9.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    What RPG to play next after Dragon Quest III, VIII, and XI?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    I've been playing the series since Dragon Warrior I on the NES, but never completed a Dragon Quest game until this year. Since January, I've played through Dragon Quest XI S (twice!), Dragon Quest III, and Dragon Quest VIII. It's been a blast, but now I'm looking for 3D RPGs with voice acting and similar vibes to Dragon Quest, preferably on Switch.

    Xenoblade Chronicles DE has been on my list for a while, along with Final Fantasy XII and Bravely Default II. (I completed Trials of Mana last summer and loved it.) Does anyone have any other recommendations?

    submitted by /u/DontFeedAGuyASponge
    [link] [comments]

    Pankraz's sword disappointment

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    Did anyone else thought the weapon gives us double attacks? It turns out to be a unique trait of the father.

    submitted by /u/xywarrior
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Heroes Slime Edition

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    Hey all -- I was wondering if anyone would recommend, or not, getting this game as it's just $16 with the steam summer sale.

    I played DQ11 and loved it, and from what I can tell this is a hack and slash version, which sits fine with me as I've played and loved all the Tales games, too.

    The reviews seemed pretty torn so i wasn't sure if anyone here could help shed some light for me.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Xiova13
    [link] [comments]

    DQ8 3DS Exclusive Content Guide

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    Is there a link anyone can provide, if it exists, that serves as a guide for all the content that got added for 3DS version of DQ8?

    submitted by /u/The_Zhuster
    [link] [comments]

    SPOILER! BOSS HELP

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    OK I have had dq11 since release on the switch got till act 2 boss moragon. Yet still to beat his first form, I once got to his 2nd form but again almost killed him then my party got wiped out. I don't have any draconian settings on I've followed the guides and everything and yet I can't defeat him, my party are all 49 to 50 so I know I'm not underleveled but I must be doing something wrong. Honestly I really want to get to the act 3 stuff at all but it's frustrating I can't beat this fucker. I already took nearly a year break from playing it because I was pissed off at the boss. Please anything. Hero is good in greatswords and normal swords Serena is good in heavy wands and staffs Rab heavy wands Jane spears Henerik also greatsword Slyvando duel welding in swords Erik duel welding in knives and daggers I'm back at the point were ill quit the game for another year then go back then quit again so honestly please help I just really want to complete this game

    submitted by /u/Happywerido16
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Monsters Cobi's Journey Tips?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    I just started playing this game today on GB after hearing only good things and so far it's super charming. But I can't seem to find much info on it online.

    I'm just wondering if there is anything I should know or keep an eye out for during my playthrough?

    P.S. I heard Dragon Quest 5 and similar monster taming elements, is that true? Is it worth checking out? I have never played a Dragon Quest game other than Rocket Slime tbh

    submitted by /u/Keirabella999
    [link] [comments]

    Could i have skipped some story? DQ11

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    So guys i got out of gondolia and "I'm On A Boat" as the lonely Island would say.

    The story Said the Merchant was going to zwaardsrust(what a name) and i did Go there and saved in the hotel. But i wanted to explore a little more of the Sea and i got to puerto valor, i was thinking nothing important would happen. But a NPC said the merchant was in town. Oh Boy

    Can i continue to explore the town without worry or should Head back to zwaardsrust to not loose anything story related?

    submitted by /u/khallylanijar
    [link] [comments]

    Cross play in DQ XI?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    I've seen on a few websites such as Wikipedia that Dragon Quest XI has cross play on all platforms, but I can't find any reason why when I Google it. Anyone have any thoughts on why it's listed that way?

    submitted by /u/MachoCyberBullyUSA
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a bank in Dragon quest 2?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Can't find anything about it.

    submitted by /u/progz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment