• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    Dragon Quest I'm praying to god nobody made this joke yet

    Dragon Quest I'm praying to god nobody made this joke yet


    I'm praying to god nobody made this joke yet

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    JP import favorite ☺️

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    To any Japanese-speaking redditors, can you help me understand what it is said in this video?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    I'm writing for the Dragon Quest Wikia, and i'm trying to determine what is the Coup the Grace used by Ragnar McRyan, but since he is a japanese exclusive, there is at the moment not a single english document reporting it. Since in many coups de grace the character will shout the name of their attack, maybe by understanding what he says during it we can discover its name.

    Since uploaded videos do not have audio,here is instead the youtube link for the video

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nGjBGmtqMw Dragon Quest Heroes I – II For Nintendo Switch - Ragnar McRyan Special Move

    submitted by /u/Tanawy
    [link] [comments]

    It's dragon quest IV grindy as fck like the other 3?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    I am playing the games in order and i found dq 1 , 2 and 3 too grindy (3 the most). It's a bit more straightforward or i will have to kill enemies on the same spot for hours in different stages of the game?

    submitted by /u/XByJoseMaX
    [link] [comments]

    Changing levels using a save editor?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    To say that I am furious right now would be an understatement. I am fucking livid. My game crashed during a day of grinding. I lost at least ten hours. I lost my Baramos map, the silver orb, and the boots he dropped. I lost all the maps I grinded out. But worst of all, I lost about 15 levels on each character around level 60. Additionally, I spent hours doing alchemy to get better gear which is all gone. I plan on replacing everything with the save editor, but I'm not sure if my levels can be brought back. This happened before and I stopped playing for about 6 months. I might just give myself a MKS map.

    submitted by /u/WranglerOfTheTards27
    [link] [comments]

    Which dragon quest games have character customisation?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    I played IX a couple years ago and fell in love with it and just finished XI, and I really enjoyed it except I missed the customisation that was there in IX. You couldn't even pick the gender of your character. I'm thinking about trying to get some other ones to play but I wanted to ask if any others have customisation because I just love that bit?

    submitted by /u/Bean11037
    [link] [comments]

    3d models rips for printing?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    Does any one have a collection of or know how to extract game models and textures so they could be printed out on a resin printer? I would love to have a couple of the golems to print and paint along with a green dragon!

    submitted by /u/BovineRetriever
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Monsters Question

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    I recall in 2019 a new entry to the Dragon Quest Monsters line was announced. Have there been any recent updates to this or news on it being localized to the US?

    I apologize if this topic has been covered in detail but I haven't seen anything through my research

    submitted by /u/nightshift89
    [link] [comments]

    The summer festival was amazing!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest 11 S Platinum Guide

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Does anybody have a link to a decent Dragon Quest 11 S Platinum guide? Thinking about platting it with a two week vacation coming up, but I can't even seem to find requirements for popping some of these trophies, let alone if anything is missable, or anything else of the sort. Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/Articlesto2742
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with how to get the Pathfinder General Accolade

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    I am looking for how to get this accolade due to not knowing how to get it so please help me out with how I can get this accolade.

    submitted by /u/WaterFireStars
    [link] [comments]

    DQ Builders II hitting Microsoft Game Pass this week

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Not sure how many of you use Microsoft Game Pass' cloud service, but starting Thursday it is going to be available for play there.

    submitted by /u/Fieldy98
    [link] [comments]

    Theory about religion in the Dragon Quest Universe

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    So if you played the Erdrick Trilogy there is many hints of Christian imagery such as npcs saying "my god!" and crosses at churches and on graves (until they changed this). I think the reason is because Erdrea represents the world pre christianity. Yggdrasil is from Norse Religion and there are many other polytheistic beliefs in Erdrea. Until the tree falls. I believe after this a religion based on Christianity takes over hinting the rise of Christianity after the viking age. How it does take over i do not know. Is Erdwin or The Luminary based on Jesus, so they decided to worship him instead of The World Tree? Would this mean The Kingdom of Heliodor is based on Rome during the time of Jesus? I want to hear your theories in the comments.

    submitted by /u/3kochpugs
    [link] [comments]

    [DQ3/Switch] How do I use the Mirror of Ra on the King?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    I'm playing DQ3 on the Switch. I've got the Mirror of Ra and went to Samanao. I've entered the King's bedchambers at night, but whenever I get close to him an "exclamation bubble" pops up and he just talks in his sleep. I can't activate anything. If I move a little bit away so the bubble disappears, and try to use the Mirror of Ra, nothing happens.

    How do I use it on the king? If I get close, the exclamation bubble pops up and it's an infinite loop of hearing the king talk in his sleep.

    How do I use the Mirror of Ra on Switch?

    submitted by /u/Kmart_Elvis
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about my next Dragon Quest purchase, should I buy IV, V and VI on my phone or should I wait for a possible Re-release on Switch?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    I'm not one of the oldest old school veterans, but I have already have under my belt a good number of Dragon Quest titles (I 100% the following tittles: DQVIII (on PS2 back in the day 3DS later), DQVII (3DS), DQXI (both initial PS4 release then S edition on Switch), Wars (3DS virtual console), Builders I and II ( both Switch), Heroes I and II (both PS4), DQI, DQII, DQIII (on the Switch)), and i'm currently hitching for some more.

    I techinically already own Dragon Quest IX (two catridges one PAL one USA). However I fear that if i tackle that game now, it will take me forever to finish it (i know it has pretty steep requirements for a 100% completion). So I'm thinking of put it on the back burner for now and start playing instead IV, V, and VI that even if combined together, are much shorter to complete (especially because DQXII and the remake of III are in the near future).

    I heard only good things about the mobile versions of these three titles, and i myself had no complains whatsoever about the mobile versions of I, II and III, which i played on the Switch.

    What I'm wondering however if should go ahead and by the three titles on my phone or if i should instead wait for them to be pubblished on the Switch.

    There are pros and cons in both choices,

    • the first one is readily avayable but it's on a relatively tiny screen with no physical imput (never played anything on my phone requiring a virtual touch control so i dunno what in getting into).
    • the other not only would surely use a more traditional physical control scheme, but it would also make sure not too spread the series on too many different systems anymore that it already is, but i'm well aware that there is no guarantee that they will ever pubblish the titles on the west e-shop for Switch, so i may just wait in vain.

    I'm on a tight budget, so while re-buying them if they ever get pubblished on the Switch is an option, it is not an optimal one for me (can be done but will be difficult).

    Since you guys are probably more well informed than me, what do you think is my best option?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Tanawy
    [link] [comments]

    Psaro

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    How many fucking final forms does this thing have? Why not show up with both your heads and your stronger arms in the first place? Kiryl is about out of MP and I got this dumb bastard dramatically growing out limbs but not even gaining any extra attacks. WHY JUST BE A TORSO AT ANY POINT DURING THE FIGHT?!

    I don't remember if he did this shit on the NES version but my god he is ridiculous on iOS

    submitted by /u/JesusKreest
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment