• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    Dragon Quest Service for Dragon Quest Rivals was discontinued today

    Dragon Quest Service for Dragon Quest Rivals was discontinued today


    Service for Dragon Quest Rivals was discontinued today

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    I finally completed the first playthrough story mode of my gateway gane into to dq world. Only took 10 years��

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    A wish DQ game

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    What I mean by a DQ wish game is, what dragon quest game you wish for was real? Can be as simple as a collection of the zenith games for modern hardware. A big one like dragon quest 10 finally getting a release outside of Japan.

    My biggest wish game would be DQ 10 getting a release outside of Japan. As a huge final fantasy 14 player, I would be over the moon to play DQ 10. Getting to be around fellow DQ players, exploring the dungeons with friends, getting to see the new races, explore a whole new world and so on. DQ 10's story cutscenes I have watched looks amazing! Like damn this story must be something else. Makes me weep knowing this game will probably never come outside of Japan. I know ways to play it, but I want to actually experience the story. Not have to pull out my phone every time to translate dialog or learn an entire new language. I do wish someday it will come out.

    submitted by /u/Jake_Leonheart96
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen Opening HD

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    DQVIII Update: I've been playing since 2010 and I've waited a long time for this moment! Now, how long is the postgame?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Why Does The Dragon Quest Universe Seem Technologically Stagnant?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    How can one game take place in the distant past and a game taking place hundreds of years later looks almost exactly the same except names of places are different? Is there a game or a manga I'm missing that has DQ take place in a future that's more advanced?

    submitted by /u/tempest_wing
    [link] [comments]

    OOOOh! that was quick! lol

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Where to grind postgame in dq9 apart from bowhole/slime hill

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Been grinding in both locations and its getting really slow. Any other places?

    submitted by /u/Sachinator13
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Mega Marathon Monday - Dragon Quest 2 Retrospective

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    DQ on Android

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    Can you Bluetooth an Xbox controller to your phone and use that to play on Android or is it touch controls only?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BakeLucky
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get dragon quest xi definitive edition on ps4 used ?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    I want to get this game used on ebay but for some reason I can't find on gamestop used does this game only have the new content from a code in the case or is it on disc wanted to make sure of this just before buying it used.

    submitted by /u/KiwiMSPN
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get XI or XI S for PS4?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    I've never played a Dragon Quest game but I've been interested in the series for a while now. At the moment the only console I have is a PS4 but I plan on getting a switch eventually. Is it worth it to get the original version of the game just for the better graphics? I was thinking that I'd play the original version on my ps4 and then play the definitive edition when I finally get a Switch? Is it pointless to choose the OG game over the definitive edition?

    submitted by /u/thrownitallawayyy
    [link] [comments]

    [Dragon Quest 1] I hate golems!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    I was just about to enter a town when a stupid golem killed me! This is so unfair and now have to walk ALL the way back to that town! I hate the enemies in this area and they made them too goddamn strong! How the hell are you supposed to beat these guys before level 16 without PURE LUCK! I hate this game so goddamn much and it is just an unfair rigged mess! This game was stupidly designed and it is insane thinking how this created the standards for the rest of the series! I hate this game so much and it is just rigged! That was a cheap move and NO ENEMY should be dealing that much damage!

    submitted by /u/ExtensionYam6834
    [link] [comments]

    Grind now or keep going with the story?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Just unlocked vocations and recruited Amos, currently in the castle with all the minibosses. Should I spend time leveling up vocations now or just keep progressing through the story

    submitted by /u/chivdotpng
    [link] [comments]

    Dlcs necessary at all?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Are the dlc's necessary at all to enjoy the story / beat the game, am I missing anything? Question is for DQ7 and DQ8.

    Thank you in advance for your responses.

    submitted by /u/corgispls
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a series order

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing through 11s for the first time and I am currently in the final boss sky castle I was thinking about getting the original three for switch is there an order I should play them in

    submitted by /u/Thunder7156
    [link] [comments]

    out of these 6 heroes (can't put 11 options cos reddit suuuuuuucckksssss) is your favourite

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    now my personal fav in terms of design would be Solo since this is kinda basis but I love the colour green and he was the first hero in the smash direct to catch my eye when the other 3 heroes appeared.

    Frankly I mained Solo and Eight (still played Eleven and Arusu a lot) however since I started liking Hero I decided to try out dq11's demo which I enjoyed so I brought it on my Bday last year WHICH gives me favourite hero in terms of story.

    Well I only ever played dq11 so The obvious answer is Luminary plus he looks and reminds me of future Trunks from dragon ball (some say he looks like 17 BUT to me he looks like trunks when he grew his hair in the Cell Arc plus he travel back in time to save Veronica and defeat Calasmos like how Trunks travel back in time to save the Z warriors )

    so story wise I'd go for Luminary so I choose him.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/lord_of_the_Meme6969
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment