• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 23, 2021

    Dragon Quest Forbearance, one of my fave abilities in any rpg :)

    Dragon Quest Forbearance, one of my fave abilities in any rpg :)


    Forbearance, one of my fave abilities in any rpg :)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 06:34 PM PST

    Has this ever happened to anyone?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 01:30 PM PST

    Games Beqten

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 01:17 AM PST

    Dragon Quest Slime Perler Bead Art

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 08:34 AM PST

    Pre-Orders for the Adventure of Dai manga are available now!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 08:48 AM PST

    Something came in the mail today.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 04:46 AM PST

    had my music sync to the game

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 06:18 AM PST

    My reaction to starting Dragon Quest XI after only playing 1, 2 and 3.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 09:42 AM PST

    dragon warrior 1 + 2 cib

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 03:55 PM PST

    Did dw 1 or 2 have game specific registration/impression cards like 3 + 4 came with? Thanks

    submitted by /u/JJTJJT76
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI S, Just got to Puerto Valor - How far am I through the game?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 06:06 PM PST

    Heya, first playthrough of DQ XI S, I just got to Puerto Valor and am curoious as to how far through the game I am.

    Also, I am playing with Super Strong Monsters and Party Wipes if Hero Dies enabled. It hasn't been to difficult so far and I haven't been grinding too much - should I expect the game to get more difficult soon?

    submitted by /u/FraginBoba
    [link] [comments]

    Damn.. I m meeting up with my buddy giant squid in dq11. How am I ever gonna beat that guy he is strong as hell

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 04:24 AM PST

    Should I play XI immediately after III?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 06:09 AM PST

    So, in the last year i had a blast finishing DQ I, II, and III. I have beaten Zoma yesterday, and now I'm wondering whether I should play DQ XI or keep going with my historical JRPG approach and pass on to DQ IV.

    Considering I enjoyed DQ III way more because of all the references i could catch to DQ I, and the fact that I've been spoiled that XI is a prequel to III, I think I should probably play XI now. However I am afraid it may be tough to go back to the older ones if I get used to the QoL improvements, less grinding etc.

    Any opinion?

    submitted by /u/ledz96
    [link] [comments]

    Cursed Equipment Run Recommendations?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 10:53 AM PST

    Playing through all of the DQ games, and wanted to use cursed equipment does anyone have any idea how to build around them and what are the best ones to use? Tier list or ranking if possible if not names are fine as well!

    submitted by /u/LapiClod
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment