• Breaking News

    Monday, November 22, 2021

    Dragon Quest It makes me sad we haven't gotten a new Monsters game in a decade..

    Dragon Quest It makes me sad we haven't gotten a new Monsters game in a decade..


    It makes me sad we haven't gotten a new Monsters game in a decade..

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 12:12 AM PST

    Dragon Warrior 7 runs very well on the Bitt-Boy!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 10:56 PM PST

    First time playing a DQ game, pretty excited!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 06:43 AM PST

    I beat Timewyrm and it happened to be my 1000th battle. Clocking in at just over 100 hrs, I can finally put this game to rest.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 01:55 PM PST

    Timewyrm Ultimate Battle Dragon Quest XI. Stressful AF!!! Did NOT think I Would Win

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 11:50 PM PST

    If anyone is watching "The Great" on Hulu, one of its cast members, Phoebe Fox voices Serenica in English dub of Dragon Quest XI

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 11:45 PM PST

    dark sabrecub (oc)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 12:55 AM PST

    [Dragon Warrior 3] Reliving the nostalgia.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 12:58 AM PST

    Is it going to be hard/too hard upgrading equipment with shopping turned off?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 04:57 PM PST

    It was easy with erik and hero but now veronica and serena need stuff that doesnt spawn in sparkles (lamp light). So im not sure if this is going to be a common thing going forward

    submitted by /u/GreattFriend
    [link] [comments]

    Lemon King Slime (official merch)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 12:52 AM PST

    So, about Dai...

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 02:15 PM PST

    What does his Ryuumajin form look like after gaining his father's crest? I tried using Google, and images of his Dragonoid form are literally nowhere to be found.

    submitted by /u/KPH102
    [link] [comments]

    According to the nvidia now leak dragon quest 12 will be released 1/1/2023 for pc. That means perhaps an earlier release for consoles.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 07:59 AM PST

    If you had to choose 1 Dragon Quest to receive a complete 3D remake, what would it be?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 09:30 PM PST

    Stuck on act 2, DQXI S

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 11:23 AM PST

    I'm at the battlegrounds, just saw the visions in Haven's Above. I have not been able to zoom anywhere in act two, and I'm worried I'm stuck since I'm on Cetacea and can't land anywhere but certain spots. Did I accidentally skip something that lets me zoom?

    submitted by /u/Ephialtesloxas
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI Charity Stream

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 05:18 AM PST

    Hello everyslime, I am going to be stream my first ever run of Dragon Age XI tonight at 7PM GMT for Charity. We are raising money for the Welsh Mountain Zoo to help with their seal rescue project. Be there or be square lads https://www.twitch.tv/chefgrimbus cheers

    submitted by /u/Chef_Grimbus
    [link] [comments]

    Dq 11 no shopping question

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 10:52 AM PST

    When you select the no shopping draconian quest, does that mean you only cant buy from regular shops? Like can you still exchange your mini medals for stuff?

    submitted by /u/GreattFriend
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon quest 6 spoiler. How far am I?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 06:40 AM PST

    I took a long break. Finished 11,4, 5 and had to take a break during 6.

    Coming back to finish it now. I think I'm at what guides call act 2 and just did a quest with the mermaid and got an item for my ship

    submitted by /u/CzarTyr
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 7 Orgodemir

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 12:30 AM PST

    Orgodemir is hands down the easiest final boss in Dragon Quest that is all. Literally had zero issues. Just wow!

    submitted by /u/Illustrious_Place_72
    [link] [comments]

    Skill points

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 09:30 AM PST

    I just started playing dragon quest 8 and im having a blast so far and like the way how you get abilities but im wondering if there is anyway i can reset the skill points i already used.

    submitted by /u/InfiniteXQ11
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 7 PS1 vs 3DS

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 08:40 AM PST

    I know this has been done but is the PS1 version more difficult than the 3DS version. Just beat the 3DS version and found it pretty easy. I looked up gameplay of the PS1 version and it seemed just as easy. The PS1 version just seemed like it took longer to get to the same level of easy of the 3DS.

    submitted by /u/Illustrious_Place_72
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I get the "Dragon Scale" accessory item?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 01:12 AM PST

    A person I follow on YT doing a playthrough of this game has two of them by the time of when Act 3 begins. And curiously I dont seem to have even one. Is it an item found in treasure chests? Or some shop? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Firesidemender
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment