• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 27, 2021

    Dragon Quest I'm back to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! (Thanks for giving me your MP.)

    Dragon Quest I'm back to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! (Thanks for giving me your MP.)


    I'm back to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! (Thanks for giving me your MP.)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 08:32 AM PST

    Just beat dragon quest 11s and it's a masterpiece

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 07:45 AM PST

    [ SPOILERS ] This is my first dragon quest but now I'm sold on the franchise, this game is a slow burn for sure but legit every point after the halfway mark on the first act left me floored. The cgi cutscene at the end of act 1 was so enticing seeing the world in ruins after mordegon, having hendrik join the team genuinely had me smiling from ear to ear. All the bosses were really fun to fight except the black dragon in act 3 haha. And calamos was such a good design and having to use the sword of light to take away his barrier felt so right and I could sense the power of the luminary. I played on Japanese voices cause the dub was kinda iffy and just made scenes feel cheesy and took me out of the story. And finally the music is actually incredible, probably one of the best soundtracks to a game from the ship theme to the boss theme to the cetacea theme, there wasnt a single bad song and it fit every situation. Definitely in the top 3 jrpgs of all time for me personally and I'm also getting the mark of the luminary as a tattoo to commend such a game.

    submitted by /u/UIatlus
    [link] [comments]

    ALL VERSION 1 CUTSCENES CAN BE SEEN IN ENGLISH

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 08:39 AM PST

    Big progress has been made with the DQX clarity tool this last week. It's still a bit buggy with some late game cutscenes but ALL THE VERSION 1 CUTSCENES can be watched in English with the experimental dialogue setting on! It's still machine translation but its at a point we can tweak it manually and are doing so for more accuracy

    submitted by /u/ExalinExcels
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Dragon Quest Monsters 2 (GBC Version)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 04:35 AM PST

    I hope this doesn't fall afoul of the "no piracy" rule - I'm not looking for ROMs or anything.

    Does anyone know if there exists a save editor for DQM2? I have Cobi's on cartridge, and actually have a neat little device for ripping a save file from the cart and writing it back to the cart. I wanted to add the Tara's Version only monsters to my Farm, since I have no ability to link with that game. (I only have 1 cart, and no GBC, I play it on a GBA, so no Link Cable).

    I know ROM editors for the games exist, but they modify things like encounter rates, exp gain, etc. I just want to add monsters to my save file.

    Alternatively, if someone has a suggestion of another way to get the monsters from Tara's version onto my game without a save editor, I'm all ears.

    submitted by /u/Annath0901
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment