• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 5, 2021

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 60 Discussion

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 60 Discussion


    DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 60 Discussion

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 07:25 PM PST

    Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, Episode 60.

    Alternative names: Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020)

    PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW SUBREDDIT RULES REGARDING SPOILERS


    Official Streams

    Show Information


    Previous Episode Discussion: Episode 59

    Next Episode Discussion: Coming December 10th, 2021

    submitted by /u/TheCodingGamer
    [link] [comments]

    I made a slime in Modo

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 04:41 PM PST

    I did it y'all

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 01:23 PM PST

    POV: You're Mortamor

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Just found out these guys give you the cat suit for free when you do the draconian quest because he doesn't want to be considered a bad merchant. I never knew this and find it really cool.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 04:07 PM PST

    The XBox PC store page for this game is hilarious

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 05:00 AM PST

    I dont get it,its so gruesome to fight

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Please Square I NEED another Dragon Quest Monsters. Does anybody know if there are plans for another game or if a fangame exists?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 04:48 AM PST

    I finished Joker 3 and Monsters 2 remake for 3DS this year. I love the mechanics of Super Fusion which we could create any monster anyway we'd like, this is very unique feature for this genre of game.

    Of course I'm playing Pokémon (Shield) and Digimon Cyber Sleuth and although I love them I miss Dragon Quest Monsters so much.

    Joker 3 was lackluster on plot and monster host. Only if someone manages to translate the Pro version...

    submitted by /u/casthecold
    [link] [comments]

    Is DQX worth getting into?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 04:44 AM PST

    Hey everyone, been considering getting into DQ online, though after reading more I realized it's subscription based.

    For those who've played it, is it fun/worth it?Will the new version 6 be an expansion of sorts like with other MMOs? I don't mind paying for an online MMO as long as it's something I'd truly be into, and I do love DQ. Let me know what you all think!

    submitted by /u/BafukuRyu
    [link] [comments]

    DQ3 GBC Class Viability

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 07:13 PM PST

    Hello fellow Heroes!

    I received DQ3 GBC as an early xmas gift. I've beaten the mobile port before but I had help from a guide. This time I want to try it on my own.

    Before I made an all girl party, got them all the vamp personality, and did super efficient class changes to end up with the standard two sages and a fighter.

    This time around I want to mix it up, have a guy in my party and maybe start with three mages or something. The only thing I am worried about is the post game dungeons. I want to do everything, fight every boss, get every medal etc. So my question is is this possible? Or is the efficiency required for those last few bosses?

    Also as a side question I would love to hear other peoples favorite class combos. The class switching system is a big part of what I love about this game so I would love to hear what others have done with it.

    Sorry if this question is asked a lot. Googling only brings up posts about optimal party strats.

    submitted by /u/MacedWindow
    [link] [comments]

    Help please

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 03:19 AM PST

    So I haven't played dq11 in a while and as I going to get an item from the middle trial in the havens above and it wouldn't let me. It just said it won't give me any clues as to how to defeat calasmos. If anyone knows why I can't get back in then thanks.

    submitted by /u/AlphaKiwi2451
    [link] [comments]

    Just won!!! Woohoooo But it was suppose to be 100,000 tokens. I guess a NPC won before me..

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 05:56 AM PST

    Is dq11 worth a revisit on the switch?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 07:01 PM PST

    I played dq11 on the ps4 and loved it oh so much. I did however finish it thoroughly. Is the switch version worth playing? i heard there is extra content.

    submitted by /u/Great_Gilean
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI is Huuuuuuge (Spoiler alert)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 11:02 PM PST

    This is my first Dragon quest game.

    It's been 21 hours and I feel like am not even half way through the game. I have played AAA games which mostly increase the playtime by forcing grinding but this game has rich story I feel.

    Currently the villain has won & the party is seperated.

    But am really enjoying the game a lot and would like to try other dragon quest games after I complete this.

    submitted by /u/mrschanandlerbonggg
    [link] [comments]

    Super Jade!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 05:25 PM PST

    What is a good level to beat Mordegon in DQ11??

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 05:22 PM PST

    I've been grind my characters up and I was thinking of lvl 60 for them and then battling him so I then get the post game part of the game.

    Please and thank you!

    submitted by /u/POTATO-TOES
    [link] [comments]

    Help Stuck at Golden boy boss fight in arena.I'm at level 19

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 07:54 AM PST

    A new player here.I'm playing DQ11 in 2D Mode. I'm stuck at sterling syl and golden boy boss fight at arena. I have equipped broad sword +3 and scale shield +1 with tough guy tattoo. Still I can't beat them. I'm in level 19 with around 135 HP do I need to level up further. Is there is any location where I can get more exp for easier level up.

    submitted by /u/kudoshinichi-8211
    [link] [comments]

    Should I be more flexible here than other JRPGs? (Slight early game spoilers)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 08:09 PM PST

    So I've played for about 8 hours now, I'm about to reach Gallopolis and I've got Erik, Veronica and Serena with me.

    I'm so used to most games railroading characters into archetypes I had already decided the twins would be my usual mage and healer types before I knew they had a whip and lance respectively.

    So should I be using these extra weapon types more than most games (using Erik's boomerangs and Luminary's greatsword, etc) or is it still a good idea to stick to one general class and spec into that through the game?

    submitted by /u/Shade8856
    [link] [comments]

    Reworked and improved on my previously posted Slime and She slime terrariums. I’m really happy with how much better they look ��

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 03:24 PM PST

    How long would it take to get to lvl 30 on DQ1 (NES) by only fighting slimes?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 12:43 PM PST

    I've been thinking about this and I think I'm going to try it (pray for me). How many hours do you think it would take to complete this? I'm planning on spending 30 mins a day on this (if I can).

    submitted by /u/Ratpoisondadhelp
    [link] [comments]

    Found this glitch while in gondolia, dont know how or why, but you can clip into npcs when they are next to a barrier. Might help the glitch hunters? (Recorded on xbox 1)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 11:34 PM PST

    Did you guys VarDa when Dragon Quest Builders 2 was speaking polari? I couldn't believe my orbs!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 07:25 PM PST

    Which DQ to go to after 8 and 11?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 08:42 PM PST

    I have really enjoyed both dq8 and dq11.

    I am looking for a newer dq that has character build options.

    I heard they are remaking dq3 which I will def play, but should I play in the mean time?

    I like choosing character builds and turn based game play.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Blah_Blah_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    DWM for GBC complete!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 04:55 AM PST

    DQXI Language?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 06:40 AM PST

    I've only played DQ I, II & III and I'm about to start DQXI, I'm just wondering if I should set the language to Japanese to mirror up with me watching Adventures of Dai or should I just stick with English. I'm so torn and can't decide what to do! Please help.

    submitted by /u/Pink-Droyd
    [link] [comments]

    So the maximum prize is… 1000000. I won 200000. Why do you gotta do me dirty like that? Well I started with 50 tokens, now I got 357574.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 09:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment