• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 5, 2021

    Dragon Quest Christmas Slimes!!!! I made them myself with perler beads. Quite proud of my King Slime

    Dragon Quest Christmas Slimes!!!! I made them myself with perler beads. Quite proud of my King Slime


    Christmas Slimes!!!! I made them myself with perler beads. Quite proud of my King Slime

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 05:08 PM PST

    This is it guys next stream I finish Dragon Quest X V2. Completing my second run of V1 and 2 and having the first complete Versions 1-6.0 lets play of the game in the WEST outside Japan! I'll make another tweet/post at that time but this is pretty big guys! thank you all so much to those who watched

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 12:27 PM PST

    First 2 pages of Bitmap Book’s Guide to JRPG entry for the series.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 09:52 PM PST

    Dragon quest ds Japanese versions

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 10:42 PM PST

    Does anyone know if the ultimate hits Japanese versions of the dragon quest games are translated into English in an American 3ds?

    submitted by /u/International_Lake21
    [link] [comments]

    I just wanna know (XI S)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 06:51 PM PST

    When do we get our party back?Im at the point where i have Hendrick as a party member but i want all my old buds back,fill me up with anything because i cant wait

    submitted by /u/IronBaconStudios
    [link] [comments]

    Reddit decides who to marry in Dragon Quest V!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 08:42 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment