• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 7, 2021

    Dragon Quest I asked an AI to create "Dragon Quest" I really like the result

    Dragon Quest I asked an AI to create "Dragon Quest" I really like the result


    I asked an AI to create "Dragon Quest" I really like the result

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 10:09 PM PST

    Winning 81k tokens (no save scum required)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 05:29 AM PST

    [DQ7] I've finally made a new Rock/Metal arrangement! And I chose Orgodemir theme, I hope you like it, I love doing this! :)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 03:33 AM PST

    Who’s playing dragon quest keshi keshi and what’s the best team / characters ? I really like the Hero Slime

    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 07:11 AM PST

    Idk if anyone even needs to see this anymore, but when hunting for liquid metal slimes in DQ9 this is probably the best spot.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 06:06 AM PST

    Why oh why so little dq oldies

    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 10:56 AM PST

    Which so much interest in present, and past dragon quest, and Warrior, why are we still left without remakes of all the series English, and for modern consoles, nor originals, such as my PS2 fat? Posted under dq5, but essentially all older dq

    submitted by /u/Alternative_Candle_4
    [link] [comments]

    If you could build a team of 3 monsters to be your companions, which ones would you choose?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 07:32 PM PST

    Doesn't matter how rare, obscure or OP they are. Just make a team of 3 monsters to fight for you and be your buddies :)

    I'll go first:

    submitted by /u/Sandbag-kun
    [link] [comments]

    [DW3 GBC] Class change after sage ?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 12:00 AM PST

    Hello all DQ and DW lovers,

    I believe this "debate" has been talked through a billion times in the past but I don't find any satisfying discussion thread about it.

    Well, I'm playing (again) through Dragon Warrior 3, but it is the first time I tackle the GBC version (which is just incredible in my opinion).

    I plan to kill Divinegon but I'm not really sure I'll have the patience and time to gather all medals to go to GranDragon. But I don't want to close any doors so I'd like a party that can handle GrandDragon if needed.

    I am about to face Zoma and my current party is as following :
    Hero (43)
    Sage (39) (class changes : Thief => Jester => Sage)
    Sage (39) (class changes : Merchant => Jester => Sage)
    Sage (38) (class changes : Priest => Sage)

    I would like to know what you guys think about changing my sages to something else after they learn their last spell at level 41.

    I know I could make them Thieves but that would be stupid for medal collecting. I have thought about making them Fighters but I fear they will have a small MP pool. And what about letting them to their sage class ?

    Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/SelahStarseed
    [link] [comments]

    What level should I be for the Squid boss?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 07:04 PM PST

    Currently The Hero is at level 25, all other party members are at level 24.

    submitted by /u/frog35
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest taught me how to be a merchant

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 01:04 AM PST

    Between Dragon Quest V/VI/VII/IX which is the best?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 11:39 AM PST

    I have access to a 3DS which technically gives me access to the entire DQ library. I'm on an old school RPG kick and was thinking of trying to pick up one of the ones in the title.

    The reasoning for narrowing it down to those because I don't want to go 4 and below due to the extremely old school design. I think those would end up being more frustrating than interesting. I've already finished 8/11 (not that I know Japanese to play the 3DS 11 anyway) and finally 10 is an MMO.

    I'm not against being recommended a particularly good spinoff title.

    submitted by /u/Bomblord1
    [link] [comments]

    Newcomer to the Series. What should I expect?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Hi everyone!

    I'm a new player to this franchise. On a whim, I bought Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition for Google Stadia since all I got is a laptop and I have to say, I'm loving everything about this game right now. The art is amazing, the music is amazing. I've always been more of a Final Fantasy player, but i'm already loving Dragon Quest's execution of how a JRPG plays. Plus, it's fun to finally play the game that gave us slimes.

    As a newcomer to the series, what things should I expect going forward? Also, what is the best way to play the other games.

    EDIT: Wow, I didn't so many replies already and they're all nice and helpful! I love this community!

    submitted by /u/Vannick
    [link] [comments]

    Do mechanics stay the same through the series?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 02:56 PM PST

    So, I've been playing through Dragon Warrior games on NES (on 4 now). I've also peppered in some random Final Fantasy games. What I prefer about this series is that during a fight, I can walk away and the game will wait for me. I hate the ATB of FF games. Does fighting stay like this (or with an option to choose this) throughout the whole series?

    Also, looking forward to V, so I can finally say I'm playing "Dragon Quest" rather than Dragon Warrior.

    submitted by /u/SanDimas1988
    [link] [comments]

    Reposting this because its important for people to know there IS a way to get dlc and dqvc exclusive items, no bugs, no glitches, no corruptions.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 08:48 AM PST

    How long is each version of DQX?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 08:50 AM PST

    I've been wondering how long does it take to go through the main story of each DQX version?

    Mainly I'm thinking about the offline remake, I wonder if the version 2 DLC (and the possible subsequent versions) will be like a regular DQ game in lenght, so like 100 hours on top of the base game. If that's the case, it might be difficult for them to localize the game, considering the huge amount of text they would have to translate just for DLC content.

    submitted by /u/Responsible-Metal-32
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question, I want to buy this package but if I do, am I gonna have to pay the subscription too ?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 03:21 AM PST

    Please aid in my Purchase!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 09:39 AM PST

    Hey people, before I begin to write this post, I would like to note, that I am not trying to bring up controversy or cause issues. Thank you. So, I've been looking to get DQ11 for awhile now, ever since it hit the market. Visually and gameplay wise, it looks amazing, and I've only heard great things about the story and content available. I've always been drawn to turn based combat, and I'm currently playing FFX, and I'm absolutely loving it! So, I'm a little confused on the difference between DQ11 and DQ11 S. From my understanding, DQ11 is the base game available on PS4, Xbox, and PC. And the DQ11 S is the switch version with new features-in particular the 2D playable mode. To continue, I've heard that version is also on PS4/PS5, however, it's essentially the switch version on the playstation console, and looks inferior to the base version. I'm a PS5 owner, and I was wondering how much of a difference is it? I've heard from PS4 Pro users that there's really no difference whatsoever, so obviously it's gonna look better, or essentially the same on the PS5. I'm just curious if it's really a big difference (I've seen comparison videos on YouTube without the PS5 version, and usually the comments are filled with complaints). Which version should I go for? And, to be noted, graphics not too big of a deal to me necessarily, but there's a lot of hate directed towards this version, and I just want to make the right purchase, and enter the world of Dragon Quest XI

    submitted by /u/hahaskippy22
    [link] [comments]

    Which version of Dragon Quest 11 should I get?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 11:12 PM PST

    I'm new to the Dragon Quest franchise, but 11 looks like a fun starting point. I have both a Switch and PS4 and was wondering which version to get.

    submitted by /u/Gobblenob
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment