• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 2, 2021

    Dragon Quest Full Draconian Quest be like

    Dragon Quest Full Draconian Quest be like


    Full Draconian Quest be like

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 10:01 AM PST

    Ready to adventure forth into December

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 05:12 AM PST

    I followed what the algorithm tells me and I ended up stumbling a Dragon Quest vs Final Fantasy Sales Comparison in Japan and Worldwide

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 08:24 AM PST

    Mottle King Slime perler art

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 02:11 PM PST

    Ever had a DQ song stuck in your head? Out of all the songs I remember, this one always comes up. I’ll being doing chores and boom pops up. Rare few songs in DQ I remember well.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 01:52 AM PST

    Is there like a definitive character build guide?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 12:30 PM PST

    Each spec guide i see is all different. Is there a route that's best or does it really not matter? Im playing super strong reduced experience

    submitted by /u/GreattFriend
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest of the Stars

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 06:58 AM PST

    Does anyone play the Japanese version?

    I wonder if they had a DQVIII event already.

    submitted by /u/MEjercit
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get pepped up via defending?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 04:10 AM PST

    If you can, thats gonna be my go to for trying to get my guys pepped

    submitted by /u/GreattFriend
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a list of status ailments that work on each boss?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 01:49 AM PST

    Im trying to figure out the best way of defeating them. Im on super strong and reduced exp

    submitted by /u/GreattFriend
    [link] [comments]

    Uhhh I don’t think that Rainbow Road took us to the right Yggdrasil…

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 09:12 PM PST

    Are Mini Medals Required for beating dragon quest games?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 10:19 PM PST

    I'm editing this post because I don't know how to use Reddit and didn't realize I could add text to my post

    Question is there, asking because I beat 4,5,7 but am replaying 11 and over every game I stressed over if I NEEDED to get every mini medal to beat the game, but playing 11 with draconian quest made me curious if you can beat a dragon quest game without collecting mini medals (if your amazing at the game duh you can beat it, but I'm asking if you know the mechanics well enough and don't collect them, can you beat a dragon quest game without collecting mini medals)

    Last note, Ty mods for not deleting this post if you saw it and waiting for me to add text I'm new to Reddit posting but I like asking stupidly specific questions that google is hard to find the answer to

    submitted by /u/LapiClod
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 Crossbow Kid Quest

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 09:59 PM PST

    This quest isn't activating. I'm on PS4 I talked to Bo but the targets are not appearing. I went back and talked to him again and he just yammers on about how great it is. I went all the way to gondolia and nothing. Can anyone help

    submitted by /u/The_Diddler_13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment