• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 1, 2021

    Dragon Quest Check out all the EXP my BF got me as an early Christmas present!

    Dragon Quest Check out all the EXP my BF got me as an early Christmas present!


    Check out all the EXP my BF got me as an early Christmas present!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 05:27 PM PST

    Challenge Run Ideas?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 07:34 PM PST

    I'm a returning fan of the franchise (only played 2 games though), and was wondering what kind of challenges you've done for some of these games. Although I'll be playing 9, I (and those looking for challenges) wouldn't mind seeing the different challenges you've either done or recommend in any of the games!

    So far, I've done a Spell-Less run for DQ9, and tried Unarmed for a little while.

    Edit: Let me know if I'm doing anything wrong for this post, as I haven't posted anything in this subreddit before.

    submitted by /u/PageTheKenku
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't been keeping up. Has there been any news about the DQ3 remake since it was first announced?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 03:22 PM PST

    The main thing I'm really eager to know about is if there'll be an option to have battles play out entirely in a third-person perspective. The trailer for the game showed battle commands being entered with the third-person view with these really cool-looking character sprites, but then it zoomed in to the traditional first-person view to show the battles actually playing out with attacks being represented solely by screen flashes and wiggling enemy sprites. I really have my fingers crossed that that's just something for the old-school purists, and there'll be an option for entirely third-person battles where you can see your characters the whole time and see them actually move and attack the enemy.

    submitted by /u/qwerfgbn
    [link] [comments]

    Does reduced experience for easy fights (dq 11) ever actually make the game hard?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 02:29 PM PST

    Im talking about without setting enemies to super strong. Ive gotten to gondolia and for the most part am still decimating everything at level 18

    submitted by /u/GreattFriend
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment