• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 1, 2021

    Dragon Quest Metal slash fizzles out in mid-late game, but glad it's there nonetheless :)

    Dragon Quest Metal slash fizzles out in mid-late game, but glad it's there nonetheless :)


    Metal slash fizzles out in mid-late game, but glad it's there nonetheless :)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 12:47 AM PST

    Indeed

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 03:36 AM PST

    I love this game!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 09:59 AM PST

    DQ9VR Major Update

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 06:39 PM PST

    8 Bunny Tails! Took less than 2 hours. 363 Bunicorns defeated.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 04:03 AM PST

    XxxBIGFACTSxxX

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 08:50 AM PST

    New Eraser/Keshi Keshi mobile game out now in Japan

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 09:22 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I don't speak Japanese, but I downloaded the new Eraser game from the Japanese iOS App Store and am enjoying it.

    Friend me up if you give it a go: gXpPu8G7

    submitted by /u/Hoylegu
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Warrior III (NES) Zoma's Castle and Ending

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 05:44 AM PST

    If you know you know

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 09:05 AM PST

    Just finished DQXI and what a game it was

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 06:11 PM PST

    As said, I just beat a normal run of XI with 100 hours playtime final after credits. Overall, the game was just outstanding, and, in my opinion, the best parts are when you get a full-on HD cutscene, like the one with Yggdragon. They just look so beautiful!

    I also want to discuss the ending, with the woman waking up the boy. If I'm not wrong, is that the next luminary? Because I vaguely remember (been a while since I started) Amber saying something similar to the current Luminary, Erdrick as he's now titled. She said something like "Today's a big day," which is what the woman at the end said also. I'm pretty sure I'm right just wanted to share my theory on it.

    Anyway, thanks for reading my rant, I didn't really plan what to say so sorry if it sounds like I'm just waffling, I just wanted to share my experience, despite it not being very detailed. Have a great day!

    submitted by /u/Earthyadamd
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI: Is Baumren's bell exclusive to Nintendo?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 06:55 PM PST

    I am looking forward to riding the Great Sabrecat later in the game but before I start a run on Xbox I thought I better confirm the bell was not an exclusive item to the Nintendo Switch haha.

    submitted by /u/_Fimbulwinter_
    [link] [comments]

    Jesus, Labres. Should have left you stuck in the Dark World.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 05:05 PM PST

    What a crap hole! In order to save the island from the dark past in the first place, you've got to prevent a literal lynching. Then, in the present, they've gone full Orwellian, to the point where they're beating their damn kids for questioning the propaganda. And then they've got the chutzpah to become xenophobically hostile when the DL is reborn?

    Daaaaamn. If it wasn't for the shards for progression, that whole island would have been better off ignored entirely.

    I think that may be the most grimdark part of the entire series to date (though I haven't played 9 yet)

    submitted by /u/Targren
    [link] [comments]

    the worst dream ever

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 03:22 PM PST

    i had a pretty bad dream about dq12 being cancelled recently and woke up searching if it was still gonna happen, going around asking my buddies as far i know it's still happening but oh my Yggdrasil, that was not a fun experience

    submitted by /u/Th3CrawlingChaos
    [link] [comments]

    Wingslime Perler Art

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 07:58 AM PST

    Hi! So I’m about 60-70 hours into the game on a normal play. But I feel like starting over. Let’s go! ….

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 10:09 AM PST

    Dragon Quest XI: what's the ratio you used the Auto Battle orders to "follow orders"?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 05:36 AM PST

    I'm at about 60/40 for auto/manual.. I especially like using auto when sailing, back tracking and grinding.

    submitted by /u/pretendwizardshamus
    [link] [comments]

    Erik boomerang

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 05:19 PM PST

    So I have Erik on boomerangs, and I want to dual wield, but it won't let me. Does the knife dual wield skill work on boomerangs or do I need a seperate skill for it?

    submitted by /u/Captainsnag10
    [link] [comments]

    how to change the stonecloud theme in Dragon quest heroes?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 04:59 PM PST

    I'm playing Dragon Quest Heroes and the theme on the stonecloud is starting to bug me. Is there any way to change the theme of the stonecloud to the original theme? or am I stuck with the second theme after you win the game?

    Thanks for your help :)

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    submitted by /u/winnietaz
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 11 2D

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 01:24 PM PST

    Has anyone got a copy of the entire 2D Worldmap?

    submitted by /u/minecraft-steve-2
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys i found out this paint opening.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 11:29 AM PST

    Where To Buy The Best Armor & Weapons in DQ8 3DS?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 05:29 AM PST

    All my characters are almost 50 and I have almost $200k in money (in a grinding full). I want to deck out my crew in he best gear money can buy. Where do I go for that and what is the best?

    submitted by /u/RetroActivePodcast
    [link] [comments]

    More Dragon Quest Movies!? Please?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 03:27 PM PST

    I got my daughter to start playing 11 last month, so she learned the logo. She was scrolling netflix and found the DQ5 movie, it looks great and was fun to watch. Does anyone know if there is a plan to adapt more games to film? I searched online but didn't find anything in English. I guess I could try searching in Japanese... I'd love to see 8, which was my first DQ!

    submitted by /u/dorianbernini
    [link] [comments]

    About ending of dragon quest: dai no daibouken.(Anime)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 08:30 AM PST

    Will it be the same or different from the manga?

    Will the anime have more scenes after the end?

    submitted by /u/Godi22kam
    [link] [comments]

    Question about DQ4, Chapter 3

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 09:06 AM PST

    I just did the whole Ballymoral/Endor letter trading bit. I have some weapons and armor from monster drops that I can't equip. Is it better to keep them in my bag for later in the game, or should I just sell them?

    submitted by /u/workthrowawhey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment