• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 16, 2021

    Dragon Quest Im replaying the game again and this is one of the townsfolk lies. I've chosen Gemma every time and to see this broke my heart at first.

    Dragon Quest Im replaying the game again and this is one of the townsfolk lies. I've chosen Gemma every time and to see this broke my heart at first.


    Im replaying the game again and this is one of the townsfolk lies. I've chosen Gemma every time and to see this broke my heart at first.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 05:46 AM PST

    I commissioned Yuzu to make a wholesome Jade X Luminary art

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 07:42 AM PST

    Cyber Slime and Swotsy! (perler art)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 06:42 AM PST

    Father and Son moment

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 01:38 PM PST

    Got myself a DQ plush finally and I fell in love instantly... now I want a Dracky named Vlad.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 08:20 AM PST

    I cry every single time ��

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 05:24 PM PST

    Akira Toriyama’s art

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 09:44 AM PST

    i've been looking for a place where i can find all the art he's made on the different games and i haven't been very successful. i don't love the art style toriyama had in the 90's and i much prefer pre and post 90's art styles which is why i'm looking for the drawings sketches etc. that's he's made in general. i've been playing all the games and rn i'm halfway through three so i'd love to see some of the art. any linkers with a place where all of that would be available?

    submitted by /u/Rezncut
    [link] [comments]

    started playing DQ 5 on DS and it's very addictive

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 01:57 AM PST

    Hello, after I finished 11 and 1,2,3 on Switch and 4 on DS, I started playing DQ 5: and the gameplay is superb, it's very addictive: the day before yesterday I planned to go to sleep before midnight but because of DQ 5 I stayed awake till cca 1 AM :) I am looking forward for more adventures :)

    submitted by /u/danielsoft1
    [link] [comments]

    Am I supposed to exit this? is it infinite wins like some sick joke? I’ve been watching this screen for hours, and it just won’t end.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Class change recommendations

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 01:49 AM PST

    I have a party of a warrior, a priest and a mage. Which classes should I change them into?

    submitted by /u/yunusemrekaplan31
    [link] [comments]

    Draconian really is no joke.. Especially No Armor and Stronger Enemies

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 04:40 AM PST

    I just started draconian difficulties and it seems that ONLY WEAPONS can be equip by everyone. I was wondering what weapon would be the best for Eight to equip? Also, would whip be better than knife for Sylvando to give status effect since it can be used on group instead of one enemy? I found that even the mobs are quite difficult...

    submitted by /u/Dzircon
    [link] [comments]

    [DQ2] I don't believe anyone has gotten this without savestates. Took me over 50 loads per sun.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 10:11 AM PST

    [DQ4] After Orgodemir theme, I decided to make a Rock/Metal arrangement of the last boss theme from Dragon Quest IV, hope you like it!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 11:04 AM PST

    Man what the hell is this

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 07:35 PM PST

    I'm trying to beat the black cup horse race on hard and even within the golden reins it seems impossible because no matter how far ahead I am Sylvando gets a super boost in lap 2 and clears half the course instantly

    submitted by /u/chivdotpng
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a place to buy artwork?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 03:04 PM PST

    My 5 year old loves DW4 (and slowly the others). I think it would be fun to get her some drawings, posters, or somethingerather along those lines. Is there a good place to go to find stuff like that? Do you know anyone who sells them?

    Thx.

    submitted by /u/mnttlrg
    [link] [comments]

    Merch

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 10:24 PM PST

    I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations on where I could get a nice dragon quest hoodie?

    submitted by /u/Responsible-Gas3954
    [link] [comments]

    Ending of DQ 11 (first time player)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 07:58 AM PST

    Hi everyone, this is my first post on this sub. All the way back at the start of the year, I began playing my first play through of Dragon Quest 11 S. This was my first dragon quest game I ever played. As someone who loves the Jrpg genre, I found DQ11 to be a brilliant game. I was honestly surprise it took this long for me to get into the series.

    Short story here is I absolutely loved the game. The world felt grand and huge to explore, I especially loved the vibe each town gave. Music score was excellent, adding orchestra music to a jrpg makes it feel special imo. I will never forget the cast I grew to love along the journey, Hendrik was my favourite surprisingly. Act 1 and Act 2 was a fun time although the story did become more serious towards the end of the Act 2.

    After the credits rolled for Act 2, I got emotionally quite honestly. When a game gets me like that, it feels special you know. Unfortunately this where I am conflicted with what takes place after it.

    I am sure most people know about time travel scenario in Act 3. I didn't know about before playing. I played it and got the ending which leads to the early Dragon Quest games with Erdwin I believe. Apologies if I am wrong about it, haven't touch DQ11 since February.

    After months thinking about, I think I don't like the ending of Act 3 personally. I felt it lean towards the long term fans of Dragon Quest. I give my respect for the bold decision for changing the timeline because I don't think I have played a game where it reduces the character developments of the main cast.

    In Act 2 especially, Serena was a character I didn't paid too much attention. However after her sister's death, I loved she learn to accept it and stays strong for Veronica. Thus the game giving Serena Veronica abilities which was so amazing. Making me feel Veronica was fighting Mordegon in spirit.

    Act 3 is where the Hero returns to end of Act 1 and I am sure you know the rest. It's just I don't know, Act 3 ending is a happy one for sure. However I felt more connected with the cast I loved at the beginning. Although Act 2 is tragic and bittersweet. It came across to me quite mature, the cast like Serena learning to move on in life and try to rebuild again. I am not sure if any other DQ games have endings like this.

    Anyway, what I want to say is I haven't had a game that me think deep about it's story. It is one I will never forgot for sure. If anyone did enjoy Act 3 ending, that's cool. I always find interesting when people have different opinions on endings in games. Thanks for reading this, I was reflecting on my experience with DQ11 as the year is coming to close.

    submitted by /u/ZenYugi
    [link] [comments]

    Hero on DQ11 question.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Not sure if this is the correct place to ask but I see a lot of conflicting opinions on building him. Is dual wield or gs better? Or is the difference small enough it doesn't matter unless you are min maxing

    submitted by /u/thewicked86
    [link] [comments]

    How many hours of cutscene does this game have ?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 05:36 PM PST

    So ive lost my 80 hours save a while ago, decided to start over but it was tedious and I started skipping cutscenes. Now I would like to watch them all at the academie des medailles. Judging by youtube compilations, 5 videos of 4 hours would bring the total to 20 hours of cutscene! Is it really that long ? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Davinter30
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment