• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 15, 2021

    Dragon Quest Me checking my newsfeed, r/dragonquest, and Googling DQ XII at least once a week until an announcement trailer.

    Dragon Quest Me checking my newsfeed, r/dragonquest, and Googling DQ XII at least once a week until an announcement trailer.


    Me checking my newsfeed, r/dragonquest, and Googling DQ XII at least once a week until an announcement trailer.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 06:55 PM PST

    Uhhh guys I think I have a problem lol

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 03:46 AM PST

    And I would repeat every single hour.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 04:41 AM PST

    Such a deal at my local game shop! ��

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 09:58 AM PST

    I love Akira Toriyama's artwork(didn't continue because I can only do 20 pictures in post so I'll do a part 2 of this)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 02:54 PM PST

    King Slime Family (perler art)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 04:59 AM PST

    Mimics? Gotta get me some seeds hehehe

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 07:25 AM PST

    I am only person who didn't expect this?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 08:44 AM PST

    Arrived today from Japan. Very Merry X-mas to me!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 06:58 PM PST

    Lady jade

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 03:45 AM PST

    Just completed the GBC remake of Dragon Warrior!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 07:05 PM PST

    NES Longplay - Dragon Warrior IV - Chapter 1 The Royal Soldiers

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 05:33 PM PST

    Just beat Dragon Quest 8

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Man oh man Rhapthorne was actually challenging. Felt refreshing after destroying Orgodemir with ease. There is two things I learned. Yangus humanity skill for kabuff and Jessica's sex appeal for hustle dance is totally worth it. Yangus being able to speed up defense boosts at the start of boss battles or after disruptive wave is execellent. As for Jessica's hustle dance it is a free more efficient way healing. I may be hated for saying this but I prefer hustle dance to the sages stone. I gave the sages stone to Yangus, Jessica hustle dance, Angelo multiheal, and of course hero has his omniheal.

    submitted by /u/Illustrious_Place_72
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Act 3

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 07:20 PM PST

    I started act 3 today, and my characters have their old equipment when I time traveled. I've heard that they get their levels back and their equipment is in the bag as well. I was wondering if I had to equip them all with everything again? I don't remember what each character had, do they automatically give them the gear they had before the time travel, or do I need to make them a set again?

    submitted by /u/Mumu2148
    [link] [comments]

    Metallic Monsters re-print. Just an FYI for those interested. Amiami has them back in stock!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 06:12 AM PST

    Recommendations on Versions of Dragon Quest Games to play?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 04:44 PM PST

    I'm interested in Dragon Quest I - VII, but I'm not entirely sure which would be the best versions to try out, so I'm reaching out to the community for more information on the matter. Based on your experiences, which versions would you recommend for the best experiences? (NOTE: Emulators are welcome as well). Furthermore, if there any specific titles among this list that can/should be skipped, and those that are must play's (or at least worth playing once), please let me know as well.

    I (NES, SNES, GBC, Switch); II (NES, SNES, GBC, Switch); III (NES, SNES, GBC, Switch); IV (NES, DS); V (SNES, PS2, DS); VI (SNES, DS); VII (PS, 3DS)

    For the DS recommended titles, how much do they rely on the touchscreen? Just asking in the event that emulation is the best/only option for them.

    submitted by /u/inkDemon99
    [link] [comments]

    Painted a boring clock with a location from my favorite game. The Observatory from DQ IX. (swipe for a few progress pics)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 03:27 PM PST

    I plan on playing Dragon Quest for the first time but don't know which game to start with

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 10:37 PM PST

    As the title says, I plan on trying out dragon quest and I'm curious if i should start in a certain order or just play any of them. Would anyone be able to help me out?

    submitted by /u/MaxDestroyer22O
    [link] [comments]

    it's ice witch season[oc]

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 05:23 PM PST

    Is it true that the graphics are worse on the definitive edition vs the normal edition?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 04:42 AM PST

    I'm interested in getting the ps4 version of the game since i would like to play this graphically gorgeous game on a higher resolution (we already own it on switch but the resolution is very low) and ive heard that the definitive edition of the game looks worse than the normal version because it was a switch port. Is that true?

    submitted by /u/NEMAJEFF
    [link] [comments]

    Kind of disappoint only got 1 star it’s really hard to have a high score on this game

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 08:03 AM PST

    (Spoilers) What am i missing?I cant find the enemy on the wiki

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 12:52 PM PST

    I have beaten dragon quest 1 for the 2nd time now,I think I'm addicted to this game now.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 06:27 PM PST

    Oh man dragon quest 11's photo mode is so good!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 02:14 AM PST

    German version of DRAGON QUEST xi def eddition

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 06:38 AM PST

    Hello does anyone own the german version of this game? I would like to know if there is any language dependence in the game or everything can be set up to english

    submitted by /u/peperMo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment