• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 13, 2022

    Dragon Quest i might get malroth next 😋

    Dragon Quest i might get malroth next ��


    i might get malroth next ��

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 04:43 AM PST

    When I first saw these Dragons I thought I was gonna get stomped before I got stronger... but I gave it a shot anyway.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 04:59 PM PST

    Am i tripping or does this look like a Baby Estark?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 02:44 AM PST

    Just finished dragon quest 11, my first proper JRPG, there’s still achievements and sidequests to do, but I’ll miss this game

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 09:16 AM PST

    my XI costumes tier list! do the people agree with me. am i the only one that cares this much about the outfits?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 04:21 AM PST

    Dragon Quest Monster Joker 2 Synthesis Calculator (Google Sheet Version) is ready to be shared

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 08:08 AM PST

    Last Year I message that I took a break from the Calculator that I was working on for the Synthesis mechanic of the game and Mentioned I had BIG plans for it. sadly I haven't been able to get back to the Unity Project I had on it.

    HOWEVER

    I have a personal finished product that works the same for Google Sheets if anyone wants to use it and share it with my credit.

    A reminder that Synthesis doesn't happen till you unlock the Arena in Doubtback.

    This Google sheet does the following for others that play the English version of the game:

    - Gives you some optional Reminder Inputs for Parents: Nickname, Level, and Monster Breed

    - Gives you a choice of weapon from the list of Weapons from the entire game

    - Skill Choices that affect the stats of your monster (up to 5 for the L Monsters)

    - Stat Inputs for each Stat that gets transferred

    - Hidden Sheets you can look at after copying the sheet for the background of how it works.

    If you change anything to make it better and redistribute it, Please make sure to Credit "Matthew Drakely" (ME) and "Jamie Johnson" (My GameDesign Teacher) as the ORIGINAL Builder of this Synthesis Calculator.

    Here you guys go, A tool to help with your Adventure on The Great Monster Scout's Island **PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS WITHIN THE SHEET**: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oziqj5Kdg5s_ffL9HMsKnEuGwvjPeqW1B3rf46JrTLA/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/Individual_Mix_1969
    [link] [comments]

    Would you want to play a Zelda-style, hack and slash, third person adventure version of DQ1?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 06:26 AM PST

    I think this could be a fun way to reimagine and experience the first game. Curious other people's thoughts.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Lazarquest
    [link] [comments]

    Avan looks a lot like Max Jenius from Macross …

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 12:00 PM PST

    DQVI secret vocation skills

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 11:49 AM PST

    I have a quick question about the skills you learn from the Dragon vocation. Does your damage output scale with Strength or Wisdom? I'm debating whether or not it makes sense to give my sages c-c-cold breath. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/workthrowawhey
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve only ever beaten DQ11s on switch and PS4. But recently bought 1-6,9 to play as soon as I’m finished chrono trigger. Been binging DQ on YouTube and dragon quest fm podcast. Very excited to do my own series binge. What game do you all enjoy the most? I’m excited to play 11 for a 3rd time!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 12:10 PM PST

    Game keeps freezing

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 10:30 AM PST

    Hey folks! I am extremely frustrated and completely stumped here. I am nearing the end of the game here and have just beaten Zoma. I'm playing the GBC rom of the game. I've invested probably 100 hours into it at this point.

    So I get to the castle in tantegel, go to to king, begin speaking to him..

    And the game freezes. The music continues to play, but sprites just stop moving. I wait for 5 mins, 10 mins, nothing. Forced to reset to my save before I kill Zoma. 3 times in a row! THREE TIMES! The exact same thing happens when I reload and do it again perpetually.

    Has anyone ever experienced this? I am so frustrated. 98 tiny medals, need 2 from the bonus dungeon to finally get gold pass. And the game freaking freezes. Every. Time. And it only happens when I talk to the king. I can talk to everyone else before hand just fine.

    submitted by /u/Lazarus_RX
    [link] [comments]

    My art progression from a Terry painting. The first is from 2018, then 2020, and recently in 2022!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 04:00 AM PST

    DQ 4 DS party chat patch, how do I name my MC in English?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 09:33 AM PST

    I just downloaded the patch for party chat Dragon Quest 4 DS and started a file but the keyboard for the name selection is all in Japanese, but I was told that the name Solo is hard coded for the MC in this patch? If I can't name my character then I'd at least opt for his name to be Solo instead of randomly selected Japanese letters. Does anyone know what's going on, if I'm using an outdated version or something?

    submitted by /u/LoveWithTheInternet
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon quest 2 heroes is completed!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 12:21 AM PST

    For my first dragon quest game of the year, I thought I go back and finish the second DQ heroes game. After finishing the first DQ heroes game, I wanted to play the sequel. However, I took a break from DQ to get refreshed and playing two dynasty warriors games back to back wasn't a good idea. After some time away from DQ heroes, I went to play the second one. Got to say what a huge improvement compared to the first. Everything was so much better than the first. Not having to rely on your monster medals all the time, more combos, more customization, more characters, and an open world kinda of. All this made me enjoy DQ heroes 2 a lot. Love the little references in this game a lot more. Like terry mentions his DQ monster experience. Thought that was pretty cool. Was an overall, heroes 2 was a better game than the first. A lot of needed improvements to make this a solid game. Hope there is a third one in the future. If anyone has played the dynasty heroes games, what did you think about it? Like to know what people generally think of the games. Also, who was your main in the games? My was the king in the first one and the second was Jessica.

    submitted by /u/Jake_Leonheart96
    [link] [comments]

    DQ 5: what really happened? (spoilers)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 05:37 AM PST

    Hello, I was stuck in that dungeon where you are supposed to get the mirror which sees the truth. There was a gap in the path. Then I started party chat and Maria said to me I have to "believe that something is here even when it's not visible" - after some trial and error I walked to the gap and walked through thin air in the right side of the path and got to the mirror: but I don't understand what was that? what if party chat wasn't available, how would I suppose to know that? did I miss some NPC talk? what happened? it seemed somehow unfair...

    submitted by /u/danielsoft1
    [link] [comments]

    Saber does NOT have unlimited HP

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 06:18 PM PST

    As a follow-up to my previous post where I debunk claims about certain unbeatable bosses having unlimited HP, I found that Saber does not have unlimited HP either. Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAiNKx-pDpI

    But yeah, basically, if the player does manage to defeat Saber (which likely won't happen without hacking at this stage of the game), the game will merely kick the player out of the room Saber is in, and the battle is repeatable until Saber is properly recruited using Bianca's ribbon.

    submitted by /u/Macromind101
    [link] [comments]

    Writing and planning is topnotch.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 07:57 PM PST

    Writing and planning is topnotch.

    Picked the game up again after 2 years, and still surprised to find some tidbits that complete the story of NPCs especially after certain events (ex. Roxy in Act 2 spraining her ankle, people in Phnom Nohn reacting to the change in their source of livelihood, etc). but this takes the cake.

    https://preview.redd.it/kiinxoeyodb81.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=0694819bf1c3da24401cc9e6750dd04a9c197ff2

    submitted by /u/pixeldots
    [link] [comments]

    Leopold in air chase

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 12:18 AM PST

    Got gully leaf, Found evil flying mutt in the air, but can't connect. Also haven't seen the cut scene with Marcello. Kinda lost??

    submitted by /u/Alternative_Candle_4
    [link] [comments]

    got my leaf from gully treasury but I can't fight Leopold in air. feel I was supposed to go see some cut scene first???

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 12:15 AM PST

    What to do with enemies who don't react?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 11:42 PM PST

    I'm playing dq11, and my rule is to fight every enemy who chases after me, which keeps me at the relative right level. I've ignored everyone who ran away as I assumed I was too strong for them, like in SMT V.

    Now I'm encountering enemies who don't react to me when they see me. Are they worth fighting?

    submitted by /u/GameTrinities3
    [link] [comments]

    Rocket Slime Complete! Best. Game. Ever.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 08:00 PM PST

    My faithful slime tea pot! Love using it!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 03:36 PM PST

    What about a remake for the DQ games 1-9, with updated graphics and story(+being able to make a Streamline timeline for the DQ series)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 04:47 PM PST

    All I want in reality is a DQVII with Kiefer rejoining after a while, and streamlining the system. But you only really need to make the main a few Models, animations and edit the original storyline slightly. Also, give the char more social interaction for the earlier games

    submitted by /u/Clean-Ad-8360
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Kon the Knight before wife breaks his barrier

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 09:27 PM PST

    Here's probably the last video where I take down undefeatable bosses. I haven't seen any videos out there documenting this, so here I show what happens if the player is able to defeat Kon the Knight while his barrier is still up. But basically, it doesn't change anything (as usual). Kon simply makes the same speech about the wife's powers even though it technically didn't happen, and everything proceeds as normal. Also, for some reason, the 3,000 exp normally earned after defeating Kon the right way isn't awarded in this case.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFrsK1yYBoM

    submitted by /u/Macromind101
    [link] [comments]

    Spoilers: Did the Big Bad Make Softwort Go Extinct?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 09:19 PM PST

    Did Calasmos harvest Softwort into extinction? I literally cannot find any in postgame content. This has suddenly become the rarest item in the entire game.

    submitted by /u/dennysmithexperience
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment