• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    Dragon Quest DRAGON QUEST BABY

    Dragon Quest DRAGON QUEST BABY


    DRAGON QUEST BABY

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    I’ve literally just become a new dad, and just started playing my first DQ game on the switch! The perfect combo to stay with my newborn!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:17 PM PDT

    Just a joke, there may be a chance!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    The Heroes from DQ4, DQ5, and DQ6 by ひよこめし

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:02 PM PDT

    Veronica and Serena Theory

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:14 PM PDT

    Veronica and Serena are twins where the elder sibling is shorter, more assertive, and dressed in red, and the younger is taller, more passive, and dressed in green.

    Veronica and Serena are Mario and Luigi.

    submitted by /u/righteyelopez
    [link] [comments]

    the slime

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:52 AM PDT

    Cool post with the best songs from all of the Dragon Quest games

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:11 PM PDT

    Devil or angel? (By samoimo)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:36 PM PDT

    I just beat dragon quest XI!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    I got the game for switch the day it released, and since then I've put in 79 hours roughly. I just beat the game (did a little post game too). Man what an adventure. It's rare these days for a game to grab me like that. I didn't want to play anything else and just keep going going going. I haven't played a dragon quest game since monsters 2 on GBC, or dragon quest 3 lol. Haven't enjoyed my time from start to finish as much as I have with this game. Just an all around great experience. When people say the game has no fat they really meant it damn.

    How was your guys experience?

    submitted by /u/chodeofgreatwisdom
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest x One Piece

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:26 PM PDT

    Cheeky bugger went straight for the booze

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:47 AM PDT

    Why?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:31 PM PDT

    Just finished the Dragon quest XI demo

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    Its my first experience with any JRPG and its been quite the ride. I mainly stick to competitive games like league of legends and have had no experience with any turn based RPGs like this one, but the entire playthrough has been great and I'm looking forward to playing the full game. I've read a lot of posts saying that Dragon Quest XI is great as a standalone and doesn't require any prior knowledge of the franchise to enjoy the game, and others have said that theres a lot of little easter eggs and callbacks to the older games. My question has less to do with whether or not the games are important to play before you play dragon quest 11, but if they are worth the playthrough on the switch. I've really enjoyed the combat system and exploring the different areas, as well as forging my own weapons and talking with my party members(I'm sure all of this is pretty standard to most of you but as someone who really has no experience with this genre it feels really immersing).

    Anyway, are the first 3 Dragon Quest games that got ported to the switch worth playing? Is the switch port good or should I look for a different way to play them?

    submitted by /u/Whober
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon quest 11. Should I explore now or stick to the story. (Spoiler)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:58 PM PDT

    I just got the ship and noticed a bunch of islands and anchor points. I went ahead and went to the casnio area. I honestly want to look at the quest in the area and visit every anchor point between my story area. I'm worried I'm gonna end up getting wrecked by an enemy that I underestimate or something. I also would like to know if I'm under or overleveled. Luminary is level 20 and the lowest is slyvando at 16 or 17.

    submitted by /u/Browneyesbrowndragon
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Dragon Quest Retrospective! (NES)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:11 PM PDT

    [ACT 2 SPOILERS] Whip skills in act 2

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    I decided to run serena in act 2 as a split between whips and wands which is manageable since she gets so many skill points, and I wanted to try something new in my second playthrough in S.

    But from my testing twin dragon lash does almost double the damage of wyrm whip which I totally didn't expect. Why do people think wyrm whip is the act 2 skill when twin dragon lash is already pretty great?

    submitted by /u/LordPotatanIII
    [link] [comments]

    Please consider signing this petition so that Maddox stops embarrassing us

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:24 PM PDT

    Post game question

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:36 PM PDT

    So I recently got into post game aka act 3 and my team is currently lv 53 ish but I stil have no clue were best place to grind and what best gears/skills for party to help with the post game so I one day can take on the secret final boss, so any help from veterans would be very nice , I also got the aterisl to make the supreme light sword but dont know how to make it and i have unlocked the trials yet most enemies in there feel to strong so thats kinda the pickle im in right now

    submitted by /u/Mao_Chan_
    [link] [comments]

    [Dragon Quest XI] Greatswords or Sword and Shields? (No spoilers)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:37 PM PDT

    So I wanted to know which option is better going with in the beginning of the game either greatswords or sword and shields, obviously greatswords have more damage but the shield gives me some defense and magic. Later on in the game I intend to dual wield and use greatswords, but for now which should I use in the early game cause it seems that Erik is stronger than the main character. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Flavored-o
    [link] [comments]

    DQ Walk is the second biggest AR game launch ever with 1.7 million downloads and has grossed $86 million since Sept. 8th

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:21 PM PDT

    Going through DQ5 for my first dragon quest title. No one told me about these feels

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:22 AM PDT

    I just got to the end of the 2nd major part of the story. I can't believe how much I felt watching the cinematic play after the auction. Talk about symbolism and it all being unfair. I didn't sign up for this feels trip, man...

    submitted by /u/Rjr18
    [link] [comments]

    Walkthrough for DQXI switch version ?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    Am I tripping or there is no walkthrough for the 2d bonus content on the switch ? (The worlds u get when you find a pastword). I can't find any and some of these maps are annoying ! Did you guys find any ?

    Many thanks

    submitted by /u/Chokolla
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 11 - Quick travel question

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:26 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I'm playing DQ XI for Switch right now and wow! It's so amazing. I'm playing video games for almost 20 years now and this is one of the greatest games I ever played. Ah I just had to say that :-)

    I have one minor question - I played for around 30 hours now and I'm wondering how to unlock places to quick travel/ teleport to. Is it enough to just visit the area or do I have to sleep at a campsite, talk to a priest or something like that?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DominikFFM
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment