• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    Dragon Quest Dragon Quest XI - Jade V. Erik

    Dragon Quest Dragon Quest XI - Jade V. Erik


    Dragon Quest XI - Jade V. Erik

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:24 AM PDT

    [DQ11S] A Western Players reaction to entering the DQ10 Tickington book for the first time.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    I love going back to the PS2 DQ VIII from time to time

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:31 AM PDT

    ��Uh Oh!��

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:03 AM PDT

    [Spoiler] Probably my best moment in DQ 11

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:58 AM PDT

    Give this man our support!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 04:41 PM PDT

    Made a dragon quest meme...

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    (OC) Wild Side Erik!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:47 PM PDT

    Me and the boys goofing off during the school field trip

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:41 PM PDT

    Just finished DQ9 for the first time. What do I do now?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:02 AM PDT

    How would i get my replica to light up lol? Def a mod worth doing if i buy an extra one to try on, would anyone know how to make lot sword light up like this?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    Dragon quest themed crafts

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:11 AM PDT

    What do you guys think of this? I loved this game as a young lad so I made these =]

    trying to think of more DQ themed crafts

    Dragon warrior monsters coaster etsy

    submitted by /u/dunkarooooo
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat the Erdrick Trilogy

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    So I made it my goal to beat the Erdrick Trilogy before DQXIS came out (Clearly didn't make it :p). I know I didn't *need* to but I figured there was no better time than now to dive back into the older games since I've only played 8 and a very small amount of 7. So I played the first two on mobile and by the time I got to 3, the Switch port of all three were out so I went from there.

    But yeah, they were great. DQ1 obviously was a bit oof, but now I know why DQ3 is so highly regarded. What an experience. Even despite how frustrated I got sometimes, I had an amazing time. The party system, the story, the "twist" (even though I knew, ofc). Man. So good.

    Anyway yeah, not much to say. Just kinda proud of myself tbh. Now I gotta get through the dang DQXIS demo until I can pick up the game in a couple weeks. 😩😩

    submitted by /u/strangegoo
    [link] [comments]

    Spoiler] Dance off (P5 vs DQXI)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:23 PM PDT

    DQ XI - Does anyone love it when you win a battle with a dead character? lol

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:47 PM PDT

    I find this very funny for some reason. The ones alive are doing their cool victory pose, and then you've a dead person next to them "damn, I feel ashamed"

    submitted by /u/Dashaeh
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Walk Takes Flight in Japan, Earning $86 Million in Its First Month

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:42 PM PDT

    just beat the 3 trilogy 4-6 on the 3ds

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 04:18 PM PDT

    The feature to listen to DQVIII music is really cool.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:13 AM PDT

    I guess this is an advantage to DQ games having pretty formulaic soundtracks; you've got your town theme, your overworld theme, your castle theme, etc., and they can just let you take your pic of the game.

    It's something I'd definitely like to see expanded. I don't see why we can't change battle music, for instance. And adding DQVII or DQIX music would be pretty great too.

    submitted by /u/ClaudeFrollo1986
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Heroes Coop Dungeons; anyone want to play?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    DQ3 Completed! That's 6, 8, 9, and 11 to Go!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    So I'm new to the series

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    Just started Dragon Quest XI... amazing game btw. But am I the only one that notices that the MC looks almost exactly like Android 17?

    submitted by /u/BonoTheMonoCrono
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] Just finished Eight's new story and hoo boy

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:11 AM PDT

    I was so happy to see Hendrik finally have closure with Jasper.

    And that fight was so heartbreaking similar to MGS3.

    This game has got me all kinds of messed up.

    submitted by /u/SSJIsucc
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get some help figuring out age ranges in dragon quest xi? (Spoilers)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:04 PM PDT

    So Hendric and Jasper were old enough to train when Jade was born. She was 4 or 6 when Hero was born. During the flash back of Heliodor's fall we see a full grown Hendric. So 16 years later is when the story is supposed to take place so and the only persons age I can figure out sort of is Jade's. She's between 20-22 and she's a marriage choice? Surprised SJW's haven't had a field day with that. Anyways. I'm assuming Rab is between 70-80, Serena is somewhere between 18 and 19 as well as her sister. Wasn't it dropped somewhere that spell that sucked her age shaved off 10 years? She looks like a 8-9 yr old girl. Too bad there really isn't bios in there that would tell us.

    submitted by /u/Majin1983
    [link] [comments]

    [spoiler] anyone else think Elfin charm is rubbish?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:33 PM PDT

    Just been trying to beat the tickington bonus bosses - the ones after the pastwords room and I thought elfin charm protected against confuse and sleep. Seems these bosses didn't get the memo. No protection what so ever from my accessories. Anyone got any tips at all?

    submitted by /u/Bluebear255
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment