• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Dragon Quest And I've always loved this aspect of the series, it gives me massive motivation and satisfaction <3

    Dragon Quest And I've always loved this aspect of the series, it gives me massive motivation and satisfaction <3


    And I've always loved this aspect of the series, it gives me massive motivation and satisfaction <3

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:31 AM PST

    AHHHHHHAAAAAAAA AHHHHHH AHHHHHHAAAAAAAA AHHHHHH

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:27 AM PST

    I've never played a DQ game and I'm starting DQ7 today! Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:54 AM PST

    Stuff like this made me love the game. It's so random and funny.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:58 AM PST

    My roommate recently went to Japan and I gave him a mission to find me as much DQ stuff as possible, he delivered in spades

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:31 AM PST

    Veronica and Serena

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:02 PM PST

    Thinking about turning on Hard Monsters Draconian Quest for Switch Playthrough - Does it make the game an annoying huge grind or a decent grind?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:00 AM PST

    I recently played through the PC version but only up until the end of act 2 (Main story) and didn't touch post game. Reason is because I want to fully complete everything in the game on a fresh Switch playthrough soon.

    I am wondering if I should enable the Hard monsters draconian quest. I never had to grind really during my playthrough but as I said I didn't touch post game where of course the grinding really is. I would enjoy a decent grind for example get wiped by a boss then grind for like an hour or 2 and then wipe the floor with them but not having to grind for hours every time I enter a new area and the monsters kick my ass. Which of these two do you think the hard monsters Draconian quest is more like? Also the quest does affect bosses, right? Not just enemies?

    submitted by /u/ItsZant
    [link] [comments]

    I've made this Mark of Erdrick + Hylian Crest wallpaper :) What do you guys think?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:02 PM PST

    Dragon Quest V

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:42 PM PST

    I'm about 6 hours into DQV on mobile and I'm having a lot of fun. More than DQIX on my NDS. Worth the buy imo.

    submitted by /u/Bakhtiian
    [link] [comments]

    DQxi post game and equipment?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:42 AM PST

    Spoilers I guess. But do I take off all of the good loot before I go back in time? I know my character is okay, but everyone else—strip them of everything and save it for the reunion, yeah?

    submitted by /u/ellevo12
    [link] [comments]

    Which DQ has the better story? 5 or 8?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:36 PM PST

    I am currently playing 11 and want to get either 5 or 8. Maybe both but I would like to know which has a better story and if they are both close in quality, what order should I play them. Thanks

    submitted by /u/The_Right_Of_Way
    [link] [comments]

    Did Strong Monsters got re balanced for DQ XIS: DE?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:00 AM PST

    First let me get this out of the way, the first 3 hours with strong monsters on, were annoying. I had to avoid battles, an every encounter was kind of stressful. Then I reached the Kingsbarrow boss (Level 11, 5 hours into the game). It was challenging, I died 2-3 times, but fair. From there, the difficulty lowered significantly. It is not annoying any more, but is not normal either. I killed the next boss Jasper on my first try. Finally, I reached the infamous Sand Slayer. The super mega boss that I have read so much about. Some even call him one of the hardest boss of all DQ with strong monsters on. Needless to say, I killed him on my first try ( There was some cheapness from the boss though. He opened with a critical 65 HP hit that instantly killed Veronica. At that moment in the game she is around level 14 with 55 HP, and you cannot revive characters) . This makes me think, that DQXIS was re balanced and that DQXI on PS4 was REALLY hard with Strong Monsters. Is that right?

    submitted by /u/jcgonzmo
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI - crazy camera

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:58 AM PST

    Sometimes the camera just starts spinning around my toon. I have disabled all auto camera options, and i have verified i have no drift in my controllers... yet this just keeps randomly happening. Haven't been able to find any kind of patter,though it seems to happen more often when i open a menu or talk to someone. Stops as soon as i move the camera myself.

    scoped around online and could not find anyone with this issue. is this intended behavior?

    submitted by /u/Duthos
    [link] [comments]

    Any news or at least rumours of 4,5 and 6 coming to Switch?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:46 PM PST

    I want to start over 4 on my DS, but if it gets a surprise release on the Switch (like the original trilogy did) in the next few months, I can wait.

    I know I shouldn't raise my expectations of The Switch being a "Dragon Quest Machine" but I do have hope, especially with the Smash Bros bump.

    submitted by /u/Otterclaw29
    [link] [comments]

    Making a second file from the demo log.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:30 AM PST

    After beating DQXI S and doing everything I possibly can, I want to go back and make a second save file, starting back from where I saved in the demo after realising I'd missed a lot of Party Talk stuff from way back in act one. My only question is, and I know it sounds silly, but if I do continue from my demo log and save it as a second save file, would it in any way affect my first save file?

    I mean, would I be able to continue from the demo log and be able to save it in the second save file slot?

    Just to clarify, I have a demo log saved from way back in September that's in adventure log slot one, and my current save file is also in slot one; if I were to continue from the demo log, would it overwrite my completed game?

    submitted by /u/finlandsberet
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason the party doesn't recognize Tockles? [Spoiler][DQ11]

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:23 PM PST

    I don't want any particular spoilers for act 3, but I find it rather strange that when the party starts to deal with the stuff with Tockle symbols on it and then see the Spirit of Lost Time, they don't immediately go "Oh, yeah, it's like the guys from Tickington!"

    I assume it's a janky thing from Act 3 being from the original game and Tickington being an addition for the Switch Version. Am I right? Do they ever explain this plot hole?

    submitted by /u/Mavrickindigo
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 Post Game

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:10 PM PST

    I beat the "Main Story" and I kind of Plan on making a new playthrough to take on the post game. I know about the plot thing for post game and was wondering what to give to certain people at the major point. I.E. character X has item Y equipped and Item Z in inventory.

    submitted by /u/WitherMan64
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment