• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    Dragon Quest Looks a lot like DQ V

    Dragon Quest Looks a lot like DQ V


    Looks a lot like DQ V

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:21 AM PST

    About to start my first DQ. :)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Dragon Quest Japanese TV Commercial from 1986

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:25 AM PST

    DQ XI, Why does Cutting Edge seem to be doing more damage than Gigasmash and Quadraslash?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:32 AM PST

    How does the scaling work on these moves because Quadraslash has been super underwhelming and Gigasmash and cutting edge seem be doing similar damage, am I just missing some combat math here or is something off?

    submitted by /u/NihilismRacoon
    [link] [comments]

    Just started my first dragon quest game, so excited!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:16 PM PST

    What to play after DQ11

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:36 AM PST

    So I recently completed dragon quest 11 after plugging about 100 hours into it and honestly don't think any other game has captivated me as much as that since I was a kid. I'm looking for suggestions on JRPGs to play next- been sort of underwhelmed by the final fantasy series from the ones I've played- any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/SquilliamFP
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 - Dagger Damage Question

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Hi,

    So I'm playing DQ 11 and I'm having a blast. I do not really understand the mechanic behind daggers though, maybe someone here can help.

    So, I have dual daggers on Erik. He has a fair amount of Attack, but seems to do really little dmg with his Daggers (On some enemies he does as low as like 10dmg).

    If I cast sap though, his dmg improves more than anybode elses dmg.

    Is there some sort of "Armor System" behind this? And how does it work exactly? Should I consider switchin to dual swords?

    submitted by /u/jeNova-
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing (a) Dragon Quest Builders

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:31 AM PST

    Hi constructors, yesterday I bought DQB2, I always wanted to try Builders, but for the time I was gonna buy Builders 1, the 2nd was already announced, so I waited for a good sale (20€ standard version), and as I thought, I love it!!

    My question is simple, and probably stupid, is there a way to make the villagers to cook? is already a pain in the ass to cook one meal at a time (even with multiple bonfires), so I was wondering if the villagers can make some of this work too, like what they do with on the farm

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/andy24olivera
    [link] [comments]

    The way they hold their sword, so epic!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Thought she was going to tell me I’m adopted not this...

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Should I buy Dragon Quest XI for switch?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:02 AM PST

    So I got a switch for Christmas and am looking to treat myself to a new game. I was wondering if this game has anything to do after you beat the game. Is there a game play loop after i beat it? Sorry if this question is dumb but I have never played any of these games.

    submitted by /u/brezah21
    [link] [comments]

    Who else ships these two?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:50 PM PST

    The best scene by Erik.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:25 AM PST

    The Sims music has a Dragon Quest vibe?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:45 AM PST

    Hello, darlings!

    Have you even noticed any similarities between The Sims and Dragon Quest music? Probably not, but I can't not hear Dragon Quest in these two tracks from The Sims (Buy Mode 1 and Buy Mode 3). I was actually humming Buy Mode 3 when I first started playing DQ11 because it was so similar to lively town theme. :D

    Buy Mode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=399YneFTwh0

    Buy Mode 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP4_Oz1U-NI

    submitted by /u/xmkbest
    [link] [comments]

    Best grinding method in dq11 midgame?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:46 AM PST

    I was killed quickly by the gloomnivore, and I need an easy way to grind because my party is under leveled. My last save was in the warriors rest inn, is there an easy way to grind xp where I am?

    submitted by /u/CharlestheInkling
    [link] [comments]

    How to see enemy status ailments?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:32 AM PST

    Hey fam,

    Playing DQXI, about 25 hours in and for the life of me I cannot find where I can 'see' what status effects/debuffs/buffs are currently on an enemy/boss. I'm sure it's something really simple but I'd like to know as it'll save me trying to re-debuff bosses etc if they already have it.

    Thanks.

    P.s. love the game.

    submitted by /u/Tkcaruana
    [link] [comments]

    Akira Toriyama's Involvement in Dragon Quest Dai

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:11 PM PST

    [DQ 7 Spoilers] Made it to THAT part of the game, but I’m not gonna let that stop me from enjoying it.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:53 PM PST

    Dragon Warrior 4 input delay?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:15 AM PST

    Hey, guys. I decided to try out DW4, and I'm pretty excited to get it going, however.. There's some pretty crazy input delay. I'm using NEStopia, and I'm talking like a 15-20 frame delay when just walking around. It makes it really difficult to navigate properly. If I just hit the d-pad quickly to take one step, it doesn't even register. I have to hold it down for a while before the character actually starts walking.

    Was it like this on the original NES release? I can't imagine that it would be.

    Any ideas here?

    submitted by /u/OmegaMetroid93
    [link] [comments]

    Can we all agree?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:29 PM PST

    The best two final boss themes are DQ3's Hero's Chalenge and DQ8's Great Battle in the Vast Sky The other final boss themes in my opinon sound like godzila kaiju attack themes as if they were the big bad's themes but these 2 are the sound of triumph pushing through the darkness. Hero's Chalenge screams here is where the legend of the mighty Erdrick was born in this climatic battle between darkness and light ! While Great Battle in the Vast Sky has this feeling of the heroes of 8 finaly pushing through the dark night of chaos Rapthorn has brought across the world with his evil and dawn is finaly brakeing as this is his end! We need more final boss themes like them in future dragon quest games.

    submitted by /u/DemiFiendofTime
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Hat in DQXIS?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:25 PM PST

    Does anyone know where I can get one? I'm in Act 2 at the moment

    submitted by /u/zach_gsu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment