• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Dragon Quest When you start the postgame in DQ XI

    Dragon Quest When you start the postgame in DQ XI


    When you start the postgame in DQ XI

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:34 AM PST

    Dragon Quest 8 is so incredible, after 10 years i finally found my ps2 and the game itself and for weeks i haven't stopped playing it, this game has shaped my childhood

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Time to see what Builders is all about!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:25 AM PST

    Made myself some enemies recently. Tutorial in the comments if you want to make your own.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:31 AM PST

    Man, that Dragon Quest XI really spoiled me

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Didn't even get to progress to the end of the demo, put in around 5-6 hours though.

    I bring this up because I just played the Pokémon mystery dungeon demo. I finished it in less than an hour, and I wasn't rushing either. I wasn't expecting to be able to put in a lot of time, but I was expecting at least an hour and a half to two hours.

    Side note, dragon quest xi makes sword and shield look like shit, in terms of visuals and content smh. And this is coming from someone who loves Pokémon.

    submitted by /u/Andiththekid
    [link] [comments]

    My first ever Dragon Quest game!!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:41 AM PST

    We live in a society

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:09 PM PST

    Just beat Dragon Quest 4! That's 1, 4, 7, and 11 I've beaten so far!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:27 PM PST

    "Whopping 4,222 'DQ' fans from 72 countries have answered our 'DQXI' & 'DQXI S' questionnaire and here are the results!!" (Famitsu)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:43 AM PST

    My experience with 11 so far

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Any tips on the act 3 spider boss? [DQ11]

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Basically, my group is being swamped by him after sweeping through the fighters, and its getting on my nerves. This is the last step in rebuilding i need, and no dice. I cant even prepare erik because everyone else dies the turn they pop up in. Makes it hard to cast sap, oomph, and poison the spider without losing members, including erik. Mostly erik

    submitted by /u/Melons8802
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question: When and where are remasters/remakes usually announced?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:45 AM PST

    I saw the interview where the developers talked about making a remake of dq 9 which is my favourite one of the series . I loved the job system as well as the infinite dungeons which made turned this game into a dq x mystery dungeon crossover.

    submitted by /u/Ishiin63
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts on a Switch port of DQ VII, VIII and IX?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:45 PM PST

    These games personally are my most played DQ games, and I was wondering what you guys opinions is on this?

    I believe they deserve a quality Switch port for people who don't own or haven't played the PS1/3DS, PS2 or DS versions

    submitted by /u/megabrawl
    [link] [comments]

    That feeling when...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Question about XI

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:55 AM PST

    What music from Dragon Quest XI OST plays when Erik & Hero saves Derk from that eagle thing?

    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwMnU2RNKIg&t=75s

    Skip to: 1:09

    submitted by /u/dragonrobloxultimate
    [link] [comments]

    I have beaten Dragon Quest IX! Such an enjoyable game!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:18 PM PST

    2D Mode exclusive accolades?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:36 PM PST

    I've noticed that in 2D Mode, you get accolades for destroying pots and barrels. Breaking 100 gives you "Bull in a China Shop" and 500 gives you "Wrecking Ball". I've broken far more objects in my 300-hour 3D Mode file but haven't gotten either of those achievements, and neither are attested to anywhere online. Has anyone encountered any other accolades unique to 2D Mode?

    submitted by /u/WeegeeReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Dragon Quest XI

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:26 PM PST

    I'm considering either getting this game (or Yoshi's Crafted World) but I'm confused about the gameplay of Dragon Quest XI. I've watched the promo vids in the Nintendo Switch store and I've seen a few reviews of it on YouTube. Some of the gameplay looks similar to Zelda Breath of the Wild (open world / freeroam), while other clips look like an 8bit NES game. What's the deal with that? Are the 8bit graphics segments from mini-games or something?

    Also, any tips for a beginner?

    submitted by /u/TenOunceCan
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix level discrepency

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:35 PM PST

    I just got the last party member and they are level 36 while my hero is level 30, is there any way to close the level gap between the two or will he be perpetually stuck multiple levels above the hero

    submitted by /u/crackers2796
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment