• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Dragon Quest Another evenly balanced fight kicking off in my detolf.

    Dragon Quest Another evenly balanced fight kicking off in my detolf.


    Another evenly balanced fight kicking off in my detolf.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:42 AM PST

    [OC] Thank you for the requests! Here is Jade <3

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:22 PM PST

    Flame slash best starting attack

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:21 AM PST

    When Erik says there's one treasure in the area but you've been searching for an hour

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Dragon Quest / Dungeons and Dragons

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Greetings, Luminary! This might be my first reddit post, and I had a concept earlier today that I wanted to see if anyone here has ever attempted to do before

    I've sunk a good 130 hours into DQXI S over the last month or so, and I can't shake the feeling that this would make a fantastic D&D esque adventure. If anybody else has thought similarly, may I ask how it went and if you have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/saxophonelink
    [link] [comments]

    [DQXI] Just started playing a few days ago and started noticing this in Heliodor and Gondolia

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:26 AM PST

    Should I go with DQ4 or 5 next?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:18 AM PST

    I'm getting Google Play cash soon and I have enough to get one of the DQ games. I JUST missed the sale unfortunately so I cant get both. I know DQV is considered one of the best but would it be wise to play it first and then 4 later?

    submitted by /u/darkwingchao
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 on Switch, Who else cried during Rab sidestory between acts 1 and 2?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:31 PM PST

    The whole thing with the illusion world and the time skips i felt so sorry for Rab by the time of his birthday party. The part where you had to leave the birthday party cause Rab knows its all fake was brutal. I knew i had to go with the bunny girl to break the illusion but i literally didn't want to. I must have walked out the door and walked back in to the party over and over like 10 times just to make sure Rab got a good look (weird right?). The tears were flowing.

    Tragedy.

    submitted by /u/Rudhao
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else finding the DQ Switch release sprites a little wonky?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:26 AM PST

    I got 2 because I'd already beat 1 and I have 3 on my phone, and there's something...slightly uncanny about the sprites. I dunno if it's because they're cleaner, but they remind me of Phoenix Wright when they did the "HD Trilogy". It's especially jarring because the 2d mode of DQXI doesn't have the sprites looking so... I dunno.

    Has anyone else noticed this?

    submitted by /u/nachoiskerka
    [link] [comments]

    [DQXI] What’s a good level to do Wheel of Harma 4 and 5?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:13 AM PST

    Doing it for the 10 skill seeds quest reward. Farmed xp for a bit and got everyone close to 70. Is that alright?

    Also, how should I split my team up for each battle?

    submitted by /u/rhinoceroseosei
    [link] [comments]

    is there a way to transfer my save data from ps4 to switch version???

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:28 AM PST

    i know this is a stupid question but i have hope :) after playing the game for 40 hours i realized that the switch version has alot of exclusive content is there a way to transfer it

    submitted by /u/kharusiempire
    [link] [comments]

    Spoilers post game

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Hi, i just finished the post game of Dragon Quest XI and dont undestand two things...

    First: So this game is a prequel to the Erdrik trilogy... so when you visit past dq worlds you are traveling to future ???

    Two: what about Serenica ending ? She saved the first luminary? So destroyed our timeline?

    submitted by /u/DarkSideLinc
    [link] [comments]

    Will it be hard to play viii after xi? (Dated mechanics etc?)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Playing through dragon quest xi at the moment at loving it (my first dragon quest game) so plan to buy VIII on the 3ds after I have completed this. Has it aged ok gameplay wise? Or this one series where it won't really matter of I play older 3d ones after newer ones?

    submitted by /u/Monkeyboystevey
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 11 Serena Question? MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:40 AM PST

    So after the Luminary smashes the time sphere (forget what it's called) you can choose to get her ending. During the ending she says, "I'm so happy you chose to take me with you again, just like you promised you would." Is this her remembering the time when Veronica was dead? She seems perplexed by her saying it like she had a fleeting remembrance of her alternate life but I don't know if this is true.

    submitted by /u/Hungry-san
    [link] [comments]

    Levelling in post game is impossible.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:11 AM PST

    Title says it all. For the past five hours I've been trying every method I can see. I'm trying to get to level 70+ from level 52 but it takes so long. Don't even say to use electro light because that takes way too long. It takes around an hour to get the three pepped up, then all the metals flee before I can do anything. Does anybody have any other way of levelling up. It doesn't have to be the fastest just for the love of God just be easier than using electro light. I really want to finish DQXI but I'm on the verge of quitting because this is so difficult.

    submitted by /u/WranglerOfTheTards27
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding an item (3rd act spoilers)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:07 AM PST

    Need help finding 2 Ãœber Agate of Evolutions to craft the supreme sword of light. I have no idea where to find it so please help me Edit: this is for dragon quest xi s

    submitted by /u/Papyrus521
    [link] [comments]

    LF an artist for making me a DQ wallpaper

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:07 AM PST

    First of all, i hope this is allowed here. I'm searching for a while for a good phone wallpaper about DQ, but i can't find any that i like. I'm not a big fan of character in DQ, but i played DQM a lot, so monsters are something i like more ! I have some favorite monsters that i'd like to be on the wallpaper :) So if you're in for that, feel free for dming me with some of your art (i'll be able to see your art style in that way), and with your price. Then if everything is ok, i could give you more infos etc... Thanks

    submitted by /u/Zyr54
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else find it annoying that everyone who lives in Hotto speaks in Haikus?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:05 AM PST

    It's so poetic, and I guess some people would find it cute and quirky, but it's just weird for me.

    submitted by /u/Papyrus521
    [link] [comments]

    [Meta]Regarding state of this subreddit

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Firstly yes I know this is a freshly made account. As a rule I regularly make a new account in the begining of each month.

    Anyways lately as I've been browsing new I have noticed a lot of drama regarding the composer Sugiyama. While I don't particularly know much about it aside from him protecting his works very hard and his views on WW2, I think it's sad that everytime it is brought up it turns into a huge max pepped up shouting match filled with insults and I assume many many reports that fill up the mod queue. So what I want to discuss in this thread is how can we make things better? Ban discussion of it? Or maybe just Warn and ban users who get too heated? I know politics always gets people heated but from the past few months the Sugiyama discussions always seem to get out of hand.

    submitted by /u/InsaneSlime
    [link] [comments]

    this guy didn’t age too well

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:44 PM PST

    So after loving Act 1 and Act 2 I detest Act 3 /spoiler

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Many times during my playthrough I was thinking about the postgame since I usually enjoy 100% games and this one even had extra content for the post game. But returning to the past? Everyone losing their memories? Literally invalidating everything I did in the past 30 some hours. All the character development with serena just gone, veronica sacrifice just no longer meaningfull.. just all gone for no good reason. Oh well great game but Act 3 could've been so much better

    submitted by /u/PrivateKaiin
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a good level to do Wheel of Harma 4 & 5?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:22 AM PST

    About to start DQ4, but I have some questions regarding platform.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:24 PM PST

    Hey there, I recently finished the post-game of DQ11 (Superboss and secret trial were both insane), as well as the Switch versions of 1, 2 and 3.

    Now it's time to move on to 4, but something's bothering me. I know there's no party talk in the English version of DQ4, and that this wasn't added until the mobile port came out. This is quite frustrating as I love party talk, but I despise playing mobile games. I don't like the controls and I don't like the small screen.

    Is there a solution? I read something about it being possible to patch the party talk from the mobile version into the DS version, but I don't know if anyone ever did this.

    Otherwise, maybe playing the Android version on an emulator might work? Does the game have controller support?

    I dunno, I'm just trying to think of ways to do this. I already played the DS version years ago, but I don't want to miss out on the party talk this time. It adds so much to these games for me.

    If anyone has any ideas, let me know!

    submitted by /u/OmegaMetroid93
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment