• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    Dragon Quest 3 hours before the release on PC Dragon Quest Builders 2 is currently Square Enix best selling game and 14th overall in global top sellers on Steam

    Dragon Quest 3 hours before the release on PC Dragon Quest Builders 2 is currently Square Enix best selling game and 14th overall in global top sellers on Steam


    3 hours before the release on PC Dragon Quest Builders 2 is currently Square Enix best selling game and 14th overall in global top sellers on Steam

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:47 AM PST

    Trying to 100% dq11 s for switch. It I can't find these new items in the game, does anyone know what they are, cause nobody has mentioned this anywhere online so far.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:36 AM PST

    Famitsu in Japan (One of the biggest gaming news outlets in the country) is hosting a worldwide survey about Dragon Quest XI. Please fill it out and show your support for this amazing series we all love.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:31 AM PST

    Yes i did every game

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:58 AM PST

    Is there any way I can watch Dragon Quest - Your Story here in the West?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:33 AM PST

    What level should i be? Dragon quest 11 (spoilers)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:17 AM PST

    For gloomnivore fight in dundrasil castle dungeons

    submitted by /u/paconaco
    [link] [comments]

    I beat DQ 11 S on the Switch

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:24 PM PST

    I loved the experience the whole time I was playing, beginning to end. There were some things that kinda annoyed me (Let me tell you falling through the floor in that damn Crypt never got better for one, can't think of a better example currently). But it overall gave me a pleasant time. Interesting story twists, beautiful world, lovable characters (obligatory Jade is best girl, fight me), you name it. I regret not finding the series sooner seeing as I spent many years on Pokemon, though with recent events may come to a close, who knows. In any case, It'll be a while until I play another one that's available. Also no way in hell I'm touching the superboss lol.

    submitted by /u/steppingonlegos_1
    [link] [comments]

    (DQII) Just arrived in Rhone and... yeah.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:15 AM PST

    I don't think I need to give any explanation. Didn't had any problem until now, I have the best armor for everyone, and I'm playing the GBC version which, I think, is supposed to be easier? And yeah, I can't even farm quickly since my team is wiped half of the time I have Hero at lvl 23, PoC at lvl 21 and PoM at lvl 17. Should I keep farming or just rush through Hargon's Castle?

    submitted by /u/NintenZura
    [link] [comments]

    What? haha no I'm not crying no it must just be something in my eye... [DQ11: Act 3 SPOILER]

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:58 PM PST

    DQ11 Ending Theory

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:01 PM PST

    I just finished Act 3 of DQ11 for the first time. Awesome ending. I googled around and see mainly the following two interpretations of the ending time travel:

    1. Unified Timeline - All time travel in game converges into one timeline. Supported by characters getting déjà vu of events from the pre-time travel.
    2. Separate Timelines - Each time travel splits off a new timeline. Supported by life continuing on for the heroes after Serenica splits the Time Sphere.

    One thing I've noticed is seemingly everyone assumes that for Unified that means Serenica and Erdwin defeat Calasmos, thus undoing all our heroes did and also contradicting everyone acting like our heroes still defeated Calasmos.

    That's where I had some thoughts: what if Serenica didn't make sweeping changes, like what Eleven did? What if she did more of a Chrono Trigger - Time Egg thing where all she did was save Erdwin but left everything else intact?

    "Why wouldn't Serenica try to defeat Calasmos after saving Erdwin?" - She knew that if she left all else the same that Calasmos would be sealed by her past self and later destroyed by Eleven. There was no need to risk it.

    I've heard Horii said it's a unified timeline. This could possibly explain how that's possible while Eleven and co. still destroyed Calasmos.

    What does everyone think? Am I missing something obvious here?

    submitted by /u/Romojr50
    [link] [comments]

    Papercraft Erdrick[OC]

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:18 PM PST

    Who is the Healslime in Erik‘s side story

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:45 AM PST

    Who do you think is this Healslime?

    submitted by /u/NekoDetorus
    [link] [comments]

    Am I missing something with Jade's Claw skills?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:39 PM PST

    I looked for one, but this sub doesn't seem to have a Question Thread or anything similar so I'm making it a main post. If there is a Question Thread that I missed please point me the way and I'll delete this post.

    So I don't know if there's something I'm missing, but Jade's skills don't seem to synergize well with Claws. ALL of her Fistcuffs skills as well as Hip Drop are calculated using the Attack stat, which will always be relatively low because of the inherently low attack of Claw weapons. They also don't deal an extra hit when wielding Claws even though that is supposed to be their schtick (In contrast, when Erik uses a skill while dual-wielding, he does land an extra hit). This is also the case with Claws' own skills! They don't take into account their own weapon's low Attack. Sure the modifiers are high, but all other physical attackers get skills that have just as high modifiers, and they get high Attack weapons to make their skills much more powerful. So does Jade herself with Spears; high Attack weapon with Attack-based skills with high modifiers. But I wanna see her deal high damage with Claws too! In all the cutscenes (That I've seen so far, and I just re-recruited Erik) she is shown fighting bare-handed, and Claws are the closest thing to that in gameplay. So I want to use that in the game! She is a character whose only usefulness is dealing physical damage; she doesn't heal, she doesn't support, she doesn't tank. Oh sure her basic attacks deal more damage because they hit twice so you don't have to spend MP in random encounters and she also heals herself each time. So you save up on healing items when fighting random encounters. Whoop dee doo. But she was clearly designed to be a strong single target damage dealer, yet one of her two only options is gimped. So I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but until now I've been disappointed with her damage output when wielding Claws. I have had her use Spears though, and that works great. But like I said, I want the Claws to be strong! So do you guys have any tips to make her stronger with Claws? I don't wanna give up on this yet.

    submitted by /u/TasedAndContused
    [link] [comments]

    Finally made it to the World Tree

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:36 AM PST

    Question from a Beginner

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:40 PM PST

    Im not the most experienced JRPG player but I got a Switch recently and had an absolute blast with Octopath so a few of my buddies recommended DQ XI so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm only a few hours in but I do have one quick questions.

    One of my biggest fears in many JRPGs is becoming over leveled and just mindlessly stomping through the rest of the game without much strategy. I was able to circumvent this with Octopath by just focusing on 4 characters throughout the game and then switching to the other 4 once I beat the stories of my first 4. My question is, should I do something similar with this game? I know there are 7 characters you can grab. Should I just focus on 4 and ignore the other 3 if my goal is to prevent being overleveled and maintaining a challenging play through?

    submitted by /u/Quik_17
    [link] [comments]

    Slimecicle

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:20 PM PST

    Don't you hate it?

    submitted by /u/lzrczrs
    [link] [comments]

    Making this post to hopefully save someone some time (since to change the graphic settings you have to close then reopen the game). I have an i5 8400, Radeon RX 580 4gb, 1440p monitor and so far I am getting an average of 60 fps.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:35 PM PST

    Dragon Quest 8 Help

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:54 PM PST

    Hi there, someone knows how to get all the outfits for the characters? Im playing on android device

    submitted by /u/Fatal0Pulse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment