• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Dragon Quest Revisiting Dragon Quest VIII on my DQ themed 2DS!

    Dragon Quest Revisiting Dragon Quest VIII on my DQ themed 2DS!


    Revisiting Dragon Quest VIII on my DQ themed 2DS!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:59 AM PST

    puff puff

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:17 PM PST

    ..........AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA YES

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:29 AM PST

    I finally beat dq 7

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:25 AM PST

    Look what I found. ��

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:19 PM PST

    Dragon Warrior 2 NES: Comprehensive overworld map showing EVERYTHING?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    Decided to play DW II again and forgot how huge this world is. Is there an overworld map that shows everything such as warp monolith paths, special items, people, places etc? The best map I've found is a massive 4096x4096 overworld map, but it's just a map and doesn't provide any additional details.

    Note: I am a beggar and a chooser and would prefer a lossless format like PNG (no JPGs, etc)

    submitted by /u/kekkersket
    [link] [comments]

    DQ Walk Hero 4 and Maya by bykillt

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:16 AM PST

    Smash Ultimate's Hero!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:06 AM PST

    Game discussion

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:00 AM PST

    Hey guys I'm streaming DQ XI currently and wanted you guys to come visit for game discussion and maybe some tips and tricks. my stream

    submitted by /u/theogshuckler
    [link] [comments]

    With that, have finally beaten the original DQ trilogy (DQII complete)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:44 AM PST

    DQ11 Slayer of the Sands All Draconian Quests, reasonable level?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:48 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I've had the game for years, but only recently started playing through it. I originally got to him at level 12, but it took until level 15 before he felt reasonable, and even then felt super RNG based. At level 16 I got midheal on serena and finally beat him in 2 or 3 tries.

    I think he's doable at 15, but 16 felt a lot better.

    I tracked down a lets play of all draconian quests where he was killed at level 20: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7iTUtnbAOY&list=PL5U4lcf8DQg6Kvc1lNblkBIrFmCPjf368&index=8

    So I guess my question is, am I at a reasonable level, higher than I need to be, etc. Because I got there at level 12 and things felt difficult, but not impossible in terms of mobs. The dungeon before that one felt easy to me, so I didn't know if this boss was just a particular cockblock or what. It felt off in terms of difficulty progression.

    submitted by /u/saltybandana2
    [link] [comments]

    2ds or 3ds?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:08 AM PST

    I've recently bought DQVIII for my Android phone (had it on ps2 and been thinking of the game a couple of times since)

    I loved the Android version too, but would like to get the 3ds version so I don't drain my phones power by playing the game, and also get better controls (a bit annoying on phone)

    But I can't find the new 3ds anywhere, I can only find the new 2ds, is there any major differences between the 2 consoles that makes the 3ds better or worse?

    I will probably only use it for dragon quest games, as I will get DQVIII first and then I think I will try out the other DQ games too (that's newer then DQVIII)

    submitted by /u/psych0snail
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 inventory capsules (spoiler)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:05 AM PST

    At the time tower, they mentioned time capsules. Was I supposed to use them and choose items to keep? Cuz I think I missed that option

    submitted by /u/Chromelium
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest + Gabriel Dropout Crossover by ぺんAg

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:09 PM PST

    Dragon quest XI S Uniforme Chic de L’academie (minor spoilers)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:45 PM PST

    So after doing some of the Tockle quests In act 3 I went back to the DQ9 alter and went into the quester inn and Selma was selling the white chic uniforms.

    I was just wondering if anyone has done any data mining on the switch version and worked out whether the white uniforms have a increased drop rate for items as opposed to the 1% the standard uniforms have.

    They do have a substantial increase in defence and charm which is nice but some hard proof they increase rates more than the standard would be nice to know.

    My understanding from someone who has data mined the PS4 version is this:

    Pirate king pendant for Erik : 5% Bunny tails: 1% each Vest for success: 1% Uniforms de L'academie: 1% each

    So optimal party composition is:

    Erik wearing vest for success for 1%, bunny tail for 1 % and pirates pendant for 5%.

    Veronica wearing uniform for 1% and 2 bunny tails for 2%

    Serena wearing uniform for 1% and 2 bunny tails for 2%

    Jade wearing uniform for 1% and 2 bunny tails for 2%

    Total: 16%

    Wondering if the chic white uniforms bring that total up to 19%?

    submitted by /u/Tezza_2018
    [link] [comments]

    What's the direction of Act 3?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:19 PM PST

    Once you enter act 3, there was really no clear direction on what to do, so can someone list off the events? I'd really appreciate it. I actually already finished the game a while ago, but my friend got to act 3 and I don't remember what I did, all I remember was that I was confused as hell. I want to let him know what to do so that he has a direction. Thanks to anyone who responds

    submitted by /u/crapshitfeces
    [link] [comments]

    DQ 1, 2, 3 Physical copies selling on Amazon Prime for under $50

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:08 PM PST

    [Spoilers] DQ11's postgame could have been way better

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:47 PM PST

    I would have really wanted individual charecter arcs for each of the party members where the party hunts down the Spectral Sentinals.

    The main one I wanted to see was something else for Jade. Her arc with Booga was pretty weak and was pretty much only there for fan service

    I would want some kind of Jekyll and Hyde scenario with Re-Vamp, where it makes her way more powerful but it makes her a way worse person. She's slowly corrupted by her temptation until she turns evil or something. When she snaps out of it, she confronts the fact that Re-Vamp is just part of her personality, and she has to accept it.

    Afterwards, she gets some kind of power up that replaces Re-Vamp, but is better in some ways

    submitted by /u/DrFishPhd
    [link] [comments]

    Best deal for Dragon Quest 11 on Switch?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:08 PM PST

    I'm wanting to buy the Switch version since it's the most recommended one. Should I buy it brand new or maybe go to ebay and see if I can get it there? I don't want to over pay.

    submitted by /u/Venomoth14
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 11S Progress Check

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:34 PM PST

    Hello fellow Dragon Quest Fans! Dragon Quest 11 was the first entry in the series that I decided to play, and I'm in love. The game is phenomenal. With that being said, I often get nervous in long, sprawling games like these that I'm going to get miserably underleveled and it's going to ruin the rest of the experience. So I decided to ask the pros how I was doing? If I'm around underleveled/overleveled, and how much more game can I look forward to playing?

    Currently, I'm at Lonalulu and I killed the very large squid and received the veil to give to the mermaid. I'm level 26 all around with the exception of Veronica who is sitting at 25 currently.

    Edit: also, I've played for 25 hours.

    submitted by /u/ssesses
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment