• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Dragon Quest I made a slime ringer T-shirt.

    Dragon Quest I made a slime ringer T-shirt.


    I made a slime ringer T-shirt.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest XI has never been more relevant.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I too have made a design in Animal Crossing. Its Inspired by the battle screen in older games

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Anyone know where i can find this image without the icon ?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Playing Animal Crossing by オムライス

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Spent a bit of time in photo mode (DQXI) and captured this beauty

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Veronica still best girl

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Making this big boy is a p.i.t.a. but im glad i did it :3

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    If you are looking for a new challenge during this quarantine season, here is a randomizer for Dragon Warrior 1 for NES! I just found it.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    This is what I get for refusing to grind...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    DQ3 grindy...

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    So i played both DQ1 and DQ2 on android after loving DQ11.
    I started DQ3 but i must say im getting pretty bored of how much i have to grind, my characters are still only level 11 but the monsters in the area kill me unless im super careful or not unlucky. I hear people say 2 was the grindiest but in got through that just fine, I don't get why im struggling so much in DQ3... any tips?

    submitted by /u/Kenkoshaw
    [link] [comments]

    How did you guys manage to understand a single part of Dragon Quest Monsters : Joker ?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I started to play Dragon quest Monsters Joker 3, as I played a bit as the first one on DS when I was a kid. But my god, it's fairly incomprehensible ! Like, you can fuse anything and you have absolutely no indication about it. I mean, how do you decide which monster you want ?

    There is so many traits, skills, tiers... I just spent 30min searching on the web and thinking about wether or not I should do this fuse or not, and I basically ended up closing the game because I was completely lost lol

    Thing is it's complicated, you are on your own and there is absolutely no content for beginners... any tips, help or recomended content ? I would be godamn glad !

    Thanks and have a nice day !

    submitted by /u/XShandias
    [link] [comments]

    Can i still get all the skills in the skill tree after the game ends (dragon quest 11) (no spoilers please)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Im at the part of dragon quest 11 where you fight the giant squid outside lonalulu

    submitted by /u/coco_fresh
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good grindingspot for the "true" final boss in dq11

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    As the post says im now in the post game story and im level 70 the final boss still 2 rounds my party any recomandations for grindspots?

    submitted by /u/wallygon
    [link] [comments]

    Why would someone play Dragon Quest 11 on 2D rather than 3D?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Sorry if I sound ignorant. I'm guessing it would be mainly for nostalgia.

    submitted by /u/tropicalsadness
    [link] [comments]

    Very proud of my collection. 4 and 5 are still sealed. The only copy I bought used was 9, and it’s in perfect condition.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the name of the song that plays during cutscenes in the tower of lost time in Dragon Quest 11?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    Might be underleveled and wondering where to grind

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    The game has been pretty easy so far, I struggled a bit with Jasper and the last tournament fight but playing smarter made it fine. Just got Jade and Rab and they're 5 levels ahead of most of the party. I don't really care about uneven levels and they balance out in the end anyway, but man 5 levels is a bit far. Am I underleveled, and if so what's a good area to get some easy exp?

    submitted by /u/uncannonymous
    [link] [comments]

    Using my quarantine time for a full-series marathon! Anyone else passing the time with Erdrick?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    So my first time playing Dragon Quest/Warrior was... Oh god. Like 30 years ago. A friend of mine had the free copy from Nintendo Power, and I was staying at his house one night so we popped it in (with a Game Genie and the included guide) and just played til 5am. I later bought it from him for $5, and still have that copy.

    I've bought every subsequent game in some form or another, but never actually beaten most of them. I tend to get sidetracked by other RPGs. So I decided to remedy that!

    I've already beaten the Switch ports of 1 and 2, as of last night. Started DQ3 this morning. Then it will be on to 4-6 on the DS, 7 and 8 on the 3DS (or PS2 for 8, haven't decided), back to the DS for 9, skip 10 because MMO, and then XIs on Switch since I've already platinum'd the PS4 version.

    After that I do have the side games, but we'll see if I'm still at home by then.

    submitted by /u/lionheart059
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat XI!!!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    So I just beat the last boss! What a fantastic game! Will definitely play through This masterpiece and try to 100% sometime down the line. I pretty much think I did the bare minimum now, and clocked in at 67 hours and lvl 70 (limited gaming time at the moment and wanted to move on to the next game in the backlog).

    Just wanted to share my joy <3

    submitted by /u/nibben
    [link] [comments]

    Tough crowd lol

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    (Spoilers) tips on boss battle

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    I need some tips/guidance on how to best the last of drustan's trial isle. The fat hoolahoop guy and mia when she was a golden wolf monster thing. Anything to help with this battle would be great.

    submitted by /u/flowzr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment