• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Dragon Quest So close.....

    Dragon Quest So close.....


    So close.....

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Looks like I just got a visitor from moonbrooke

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Does ANYBODY know where he's talking about? i cant for the life of me find it [Dragon Quest 3]

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Made my island flag in Animal Crossing New Horizons the symbol of the Luminary.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    I wish we could get a HD port of the DQ8 3DS remake.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Don't get me wrong i love portability of the remake, but i'd also like to play the game on a screen with the 3DS QoL improvements and Red/Morrie.

    submitted by /u/DimLight90
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon quest 11. Any issues doing the main quest and going back and working on the rest later?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    I'm 25 hours in and still in act 1. I've done every side quest so far but I'd like to just stick with the main quest from here on out and finish the story then go back and do the side quests. Any issues with that? I'm playing on normal if that matters.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/apexandedibles
    [link] [comments]

    should i buy?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    (sorry this isn't in the thread it wouldn't let me post there) and sorry if this is a super repetitive question!! i haven't ever played a dragon quest game before (but i am a big fan of final fantasy if that helps) and i got the first game on the eshop last month (i haven't played it just yet) i just noticed a couple of other early dq games are pretty cheap on the store and i'm wondering if i should get them? and also if i should play the games in order or anything. thank you!!!

    submitted by /u/takjzawas
    [link] [comments]

    By the Skin of Our Teeth

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    The gods have blessed me this day

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Calamus Flute tune in Animal Crossing New Horizons

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a list of what songs are original and what were borrowed in DQ11?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    DQ11 was my 2nd DQ game and the more I look up the soundtrack the more i find out it borrowed a lot from the other games. I don't mind too much since it is all great music and Sugiyama is getting pretty damn old... But I was curious on what is original and what is borrowed, anyone has a overview?

    Also is it normal for the games before 11 to also borrow full on songs? I know Leitmotif's are a thing that is used a lot in the series but that is not what this is. Would love any info, thanks!

    submitted by /u/xBorari
    [link] [comments]

    Finish Dragon Quest XI

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Finish my first DQ game since IX and let me tell you the whole game was amazing the story was classic DQ fun the battle system was simple and fun.

    looking forward to post-game.

    submitted by /u/CanadianJudo
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Act 2.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    So I've got to the point where I have Erik Sylv and Rab back and the game wanted me to go to The Warriors Rest Inn, instead of that I've explored the bottom section of the map, went to Gallapolis and the Star was destroyed and am in the middle of the Hotto quest line. But I'm wondering, am I missing out on dialogue etc because I'm not meant to do this yet? Because there just doesn't seem to be much dialogue in these sections?

    submitted by /u/jamieellis1
    [link] [comments]

    Twitchplays - Dragon Quest IX

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    What order should I play the Dragon Quest games? If there are multiple versions for a game, what is the definitive version?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    So I wanna get into Dragon Quest and I was wondering what order I should play them in. I'd also like to know the definitive versions for each game.

    submitted by /u/YangIsBestWaifu
    [link] [comments]

    Zoom away (maybe spoiler) question

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    So I finally got DQ 1 last week, and I've been working my a** off trying to get zoom, but now I have it it is not doing what I was told it would do, or even what it does in other games.

    It's working like chimera wing, but if it does not take you to other towns is there a way to fast travel?

    Or do you have to walk everywhere?

    submitted by /u/Sheylenna
    [link] [comments]

    Speaking of punny...

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Does it bother anyone else that they named a monster "cruelcumber", but neglected to name krill killers "killers"?

    submitted by /u/almostcolin
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question cause I'm a moron:How do you find Tockles (DQ XI)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    I just got back from my first trip to Tickington, and the mustache-Tockle told me about a way to find Tockles that have pastwords, but I was a klutz and accidentally clicked past the dialogue too fast. I think he said something about pressing X on the map, but that doesn't seem to work. So... how do you do it?

    (I know there are guides for the Tockle locations, but thats lame, I wanna find them myself.)

    submitted by /u/TheMike0088
    [link] [comments]

    How long is DQ11 demo?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    I feel like I've got 4-5 hours of gameplay and the demo still hasn't ended!

    submitted by /u/tropicalsadness
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment