• Breaking News

    Monday, May 25, 2020

    Dragon Quest Finally finished this masterpiece on switch 😆😆

    Dragon Quest Finally finished this masterpiece on switch ����


    Finally finished this masterpiece on switch ����

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    I was flipping through my niece's book of bible stories and I noticed that Joseph was dressed very similarly to a certain hero

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Training up to level 99 really paid off.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Made this for my friend grinding out the puerto valor slots at 5am

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    The Luminary unleashes his wrath

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    A drawing of erdrick I did from dragon quest 3

    Posted: 25 May 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Good resource for Dragon Quest IX stats and builds?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Been looking for a good site or resource that explains the details of the various stats and some good build suggestions.

    Any ideas? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/franklinmcmahon
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI Roulette Jackpot on the Switch??? None of the tricks work.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Spent the whole day not playing the goddamn game cause I was busy doing the roulette. The worst part of it are the un-skippable cutscenes and slow text boxes.

    I've tried waiting for the bunny girl by the tower, the 12 and 14, a token on everything, a token on 1/3, looking for repeated numbers at the bottom.

    It seems completely random, and I feel horrible. What kind of mini-game doesn't have skill involved at all?

    submitted by /u/galeriuos
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to make the Prince of Cannock’s armor when I started thinking about DQ2. If only they added capes so it would look more official.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest 11 Switch Experience

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Hey guys, just wanted to say that I traded in my copy of DQ11 on PS4 for the Switch version and I regret nothing. It is fantastic. Being able to increase battle speed is worth switching over alone.

    I know this post is pretty meaningless,but I've been on the fence about switching to the switch version for a bit now and I finally took the plunge. If anyone else is on the fence, do it. It's super worth.

    submitted by /u/Ryderbro23
    [link] [comments]

    Made this Jessica model for 3D printing. Printing a tester overnight.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    [DQ11] Not sure if I'm playing this right

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Hello, this is my first DQ game and first time I'm going through a turn-based JRPG fully, so sorry if what I'm about to say is stupid.

    I've just had Rab and Jade join my party and they're level 23, however the rest of my party is level 19. I've found that I feel like I'm kinda weak against some of the monsters in the game too. Should I be setting aside time to grind or is it not necessary to do well in this game?

    submitted by /u/HoboJoe0913
    [link] [comments]

    Best Way to Play All the DQ games?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    Playing through Dragon Quest XI right now, and I'm enjoying it a lot. Been wanting to get into the series for a while now and have only just started. I'd like to play some of the older games at some point, but the DS versions of 4, 5, and 6 are crazy expensive. 7 and 8 are still pretty reasonable. Also, looking into the switch versions of 1, 2, and 3, and them being ports of the mobile version makes me a bit leery as well.

    So my question is, aside from emulation, what is the best way to play these games without spending literally hundreds of dollars? And are the switch/mobile ports the best versions of 1, 2, and 3? Or are there better versions that I should look into?

    I'm not necessarily opposed to paying for the DS versions of these if they're the definitive versions, I'll just have to stagger them and not get the all at once. But if I could go a more cost effective route, that would be rad.

    submitted by /u/DessertPizza37
    [link] [comments]

    Another one ( ◠‿◠ )

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Slayer of Sand defeated first try?! (DQ11S, draconian mode)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    So somehow, I managed to defeat the Slayer of Sand on my first try, playing with draconian mode harder enemies. Just wanted to post this because I was so surprised! I had Hero and Erik at lv 16, and Veronica and Serena at lv 15. Was shocked that I was able to pull that off, considering Veronica died after one attack. What helped the most was Erik's pep power, scorched earth that did 50+ damage every time. By the end only Hero and Erik were fighting, with with very low health. Was probably just extremely lucky, but I was still very satisfied that I somehow pulled it off.

    Loving this game so far! I'm finding that draconian mode tougher enemies is a perfect difficulty. Just the right amount of challenge and strategy, while not being absolutely infuriating. I've heard that there are several other harsh difficulty spikes, so hopefully I'm still learning/using good strategies despite my luck.

    submitted by /u/TheBguy87
    [link] [comments]

    Audio glitch lol? I think the game queued up the wrong music, it was playing the wheel of harms battle theme while I was just walking around in the field of discipline

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Waiting on my copy of DQ XI to arrive from eBay. Can't wait!!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    The build up of all the positive reviews finally grew too much. In Dec. I bought DQB2 and haven't been disappointed but it requires too much time. For only $25, after taxes/shipping. Not too shabby

    submitted by /u/RRR0ARRR
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 QUESTION: anyone knows how much exp is needed per level?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    good day! i have a question about DRAGON QUEST 11 + i am enjoying the game so much after getting my physical copy last May15, 2020.... presently in Act 3 now (still have many backlogs of catalogues quests to do)... BUT FOR NOW FOCUSING ON LEVELING UP TO 99 the hardway (grinding normally in insular occidentalis island) + unless i get Hero, Jade, & Sylvando pep-up along the way i will use the electro light mode + Rab's sleep + Erik's crital skill!

    does anyone have like/know the whole experience table/excel sheet/picture on how many experience points is needed for every level (up to level 99)? Unless every character has different experience points needed per level...oh good lord XD

    submitted by /u/ran493
    [link] [comments]

    Removing confusion in dq3 mobile.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    How do you attack your own party? In the NES version you could select your party. But in mobile version, even with "follow orders" after you press attack you go right to next person.

    Otherwise how do you remove confusion?

    submitted by /u/Jhkokst
    [link] [comments]

    Originally posted this on another sub, but this is a better place for it. Just looking for some opinions!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    DQ XI Beelzefreeze

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    This is my first Dragon Quest game and I am a bit confused. I upgraded Veronica with the ability beelzefreeze.

    It says it does heavy damage to demons and will possibly paralyze them. However, every time I use it on a demon enemy, it does single digit damage. I appreciate it for the paralysis, but I am not seeing the heavy damage it supposed to be dishing out. Am I doing something wrong?

    I also checked and the enemies that I am using it on are from the demon family.

    submitted by /u/ThePrinceofBelAir
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment