• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 24, 2020

    Dragon Quest First time jumping in this game and not sure what to expect compared ro other DQ I played (IV, V, VI and IX) Wish me luck

    Dragon Quest First time jumping in this game and not sure what to expect compared ro other DQ I played (IV, V, VI and IX) Wish me luck


    First time jumping in this game and not sure what to expect compared ro other DQ I played (IV, V, VI and IX) Wish me luck

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    It was for a spl-art challenge! I might not be oozed to this style, but I think it turned out pretty goo-d!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Is dq xi worth buying if I like persona series

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I've been playing persona series a lot even since after 5 royal. Then when I need another suggestion what else to play after persona 5 some people literally recommend dq xi

    submitted by /u/ezioauditore2018
    [link] [comments]

    My fav "boss" music from DQXI

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Can you figure out DQ1 on your own?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    This game is pretty cryptic and the whole grinding thing makes sense with how much you just wander around. Has anyone here beaten this game with no guide/game manual? And if so, how was it, how long did it take. I have experience about the NES version, though I guess the other versions aren't all that different

    submitted by /u/Trapjao
    [link] [comments]

    [DQ2] Malroth getting the last laugh after I forgot to screenshot my victory

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Just finished DQ4(with Chapter 6)!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Finally the post game is over, and I'm speechless. This game was amazing, even better than 3. They did so much things in NES era that most of them still hold up nicely. I appreciated the QOL changes of DS era after the first 3 games as well.

    I found the chapter system great, my favorite being 3. Torneko's chapter was something I've never experienced before. Being a shopkeeper, pushing the old guy to church, buying your own shop etc. I liked him a lot as a character as well, but sadly he was not that useful compared to others in combat. Torneko, Meena and Psaro were my favorite characters. Also, Solo is my favorite hero among the first 4, his journey was amazing.

    Can I say how much I love the fact that this game has exp share? I hate rpg games with too many characters that does not have this system. It makes me just stick up to 1 party and never use others. I don't know if this was added in DS or was in NES version, but it allowed me to use most of the characters efficently and change strategies accordingly. Also, being able to change characters during combat added a new depth to gameplay, I kept changing characters to buff my party or debuff the enemy constantly during bossfights.

    I'd like to mention how amazing Psaro was as well. For an NES villain, his personality is better than %90 of modern JRPG villains. I see that he's compared to Sephiroth because of his looks but unlike Seph he has an understandable motivation, he's not just some one liner spewing edgelord with a ridiculous personality.

    My only complaint about the game was Aamon. His character appeared out of nowhere then claimed to be a mastermind, got rekt within 1 minute, reused Psaro's look in Chapter 6(which was disappointing, I wish he looked different even with the Secret of Evolution) and still went down pretty easily without me being overleveled. Still, rest of the game was so good that I'm willing to overlook it. It was truly a timeless adventure, and I'm glad I was able to experience it. I'll take a break not to burn myself out, but will surely move on to 5 eventually!

    submitted by /u/Yuxkta
    [link] [comments]

    [DQXI] Act 3 question (spoilers)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    I just went back in time and beat Jasper. My luminary is level 92 and the other party members got slashed to mid 40s. So two questions...is level 92 good spot here, or should I get to 99 before going further. Also, will my other party members go back to the high 80s/low 90s that they all were before the reset? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LoretiTV
    [link] [comments]

    Focus Points Forging

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Yo how do you build up focus points for the forge? Just by levelling up or by actually forging? Ta

    submitted by /u/ToeBeens
    [link] [comments]

    The Best of the Grim Gryphons

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Should I lie to Michelle or not?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    I really don't know what to do on one hand if I lie to her she will stay alive but she will never the truth of her lover's death but on the hand if I tell her the truth then she will die what do all think I should do and which one is the better option? Because I cannot decide what to do to the point I have stopped playing the game for now because of it.

    submitted by /u/DrWarioMiracleCure
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need to play DQ2 before Dragon Quest Builders 2?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    does it improve the experience?

    submitted by /u/aakk20
    [link] [comments]

    Golden Reins

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    So question y'all, I'm debating on getting the golden reins, I have more than 10,000 gold in the bank and I'm just wondering if it's actually worth getting them? Or should I just save my money?

    submitted by /u/mrcupcake18
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 11 S/ Am I under leveled for the World Tree?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I'm finding a lot of walkthroughs and guides for the game that strongly recommend my characters be around 40+ for this section of the game.

    My characters are all around level 27-29. I would just assume that I'm under leveled like the guides say I am but so far, the game has not been very challenging. Monsters seem to be doing a manageable amount of damage and I'm able to clear groups and bosses within (what I assume to be) a reasonable amount of time. So am I really under leveled? I'm afraid I'm going to hit a huge difficulty spike soon and I just want to be ready for it.

    Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/AP_Feeder
    [link] [comments]

    Which game should I play next?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! So I finished DQ1, 2, 8, 11 DQ builders 1 and currently playing 2. Which game would you recommend playing afterwards. I have DQ 3 switch, DQ 7 (which I'm taking a little break on it), DQ 6 DS , DQ 9 DS. Thanks for your answers!

    submitted by /u/Rush21122
    [link] [comments]

    Damn I just reached that part of DQ11 SPOILER

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Dude so Veronica that royally sucked she was my fave character. I know she can come back in part 3 I was only partially spoiled about that by a friend. But still that was actually emotional for me and I didn't expect it to be. Also reallyyyy hopping Serena's hair grows back soon.

    submitted by /u/odinson4444
    [link] [comments]

    Back to back crits with one falcon blade attack

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Playing dq2 on mobile and this just happened while farming metal slimes. It hit the slime and a random chewlip. Anyone know how rare this is?

    submitted by /u/TheSmallRaptor
    [link] [comments]

    [DQII] (iOS) So I took the travel gate in Beran and only ended up in this room. How else to I get to rendarak?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment