• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Dragon Quest The grand adventure

    Dragon Quest The grand adventure


    The grand adventure

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Duuuude... (ACT 2 spoilers)

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    So I went back to Arboria to see Veronica, and well, you probably know the rest...

    I just can't fucking believe it. And I did not believe it because Serena was not crying in the funeral ceromony, but then her scene goes and goddamn I just wanted to fall down and cry...

    submitted by /u/Xin47
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] In DQXI S what happens if you don't lie to Michelle?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I just got past that story arc and didn't know my choices would actually change anything so I just picked 'no' as usual, thinking it would give me another chance to pick yes. So I was quite depressed after seeing what happened to her, and the only videos I can find are the ones where you lie to her. Does anyone remember what type of dialogue she gets if I picked 'yes'?

    submitted by /u/pathidi
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not an illustrator and I borrowed my gf's iPad to draw this... It was probably funnier in my head, but anyway, here's Birdrick.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    DQ11 without skill-points

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    I've recently started streaming a Dragon Quest 11 playthrough, and about 10 minutes in made a joke about not using any skill points. Now I'm 21 levels in, still without using any skill-points, and I'm wondering how far this could be taken!

    If you wanna pop by and see how it's going, I'll be streaming it (hopefully) every day at 5:30PM GMT at twitch.tv/naturalradiation.

    That being said, I definitely will need some tips on how to be most effective when it comes to progressing without skill points, if you guys wanna help me out? I have no idea how far this run is gonna go.

    submitted by /u/NaturalRadiation
    [link] [comments]

    That time when I beat Dhoulmagus

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    I finally wanna start Dq11, what difficulty do you suggest?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    I'm no casual player, but I'm no friend of brainless grind either!

    submitted by /u/JohnnyNiceX
    [link] [comments]

    I’m going to be playing through all Dragon Quest Chronologically when I have time to play. Any tips for these two?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    It’s true I’m afraid...

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Start of a great adventure.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    Resuming XI after a year break

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Hi all. I player about 40 hours of XI as mu first DQ before giving it up. I actually liked it a lot, just thought it was too easy and at the time other things came up and I stopped playing.

    Now I'm wondering if it's better to start over or resume my play through? Obviously I dont remember a lot of the stuff, but I'm afraid that replaying 40 yours of game might make me abandon it again.

    I was in the underwater city, having just gotten the orb. Do you recommend jumping back into it? Does it get harder? Do you have any sites or YouTube vids to catch up on the story up to this point?

    My o lay draconian setting active is the no exp from low level monsters.

    Thanks for any input!

    submitted by /u/tml25
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to play DQVIII emulated?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    I hear lots of praise for the added content in the 3DS version, however the difference in visuals compared to the PS2 version seems kind of intense. Even upscaled on an emulator the 3DS version is a noticable downgrade. The lower quality music on the 3DS version is also kind of a big deal to me personally but I heard you can mod in the orchestral version that they used in the Japanese 3DS release. The quality of life changes made for the 3DS release, particularly the random encounter change, sounds very appealing. Im really not sure though, what are your opinions on this?

    submitted by /u/Bespokecloud9
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to do the extra quests in dq9? After you’ve done the final boss. Basically all the game + quests?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Just asking because as much as I love dq9 I'm lv 99 now on all my characters 😅 so I need stuff to do

    submitted by /u/caileboldda1
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for DQ7? (3DS)

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! Im gonna start playing DQ7 today, and I was just wondering if any of you have any tips? Also, I've heard a few things about DQ7 - what's with the level caps? How do they work? As well as this, people say don't grind too early - why is this? Why do the monsters suddenly spike in difficulty?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! 💛💛💛

    submitted by /u/chloetaylorx
    [link] [comments]

    As a dinosaur nerd, this pains me greatly.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest Heroes - Full Prologue. Video Includes Prologue Cinematics Start and End. Game Opening Cinematic at end of prologue. Gameplay Features a battle to defend the castle from a Huge Invasion and a giant Dragon. PS. The Hero goes SSJ Rose for the first time��

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest 11 S - Lighting issue?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    DQ IV: What happened to the people of Zamoksva?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Ever since I finished the game (recently) I always wondered what happened to the people of Zamoksva. They disappeared in Chapter 2 and then reappeared after completing the game.

    What made them disappear?

    How did they come back?

    submitted by /u/PraytoJashin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment