• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 16, 2020

    Dragon Quest My cat sleeps like a Dragon Quest monster

    Dragon Quest My cat sleeps like a Dragon Quest monster


    My cat sleeps like a Dragon Quest monster

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Just had to draw this haha

    Posted: 15 May 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Don't know how much longer Recycle Shops will have SFC games, but will keep on checking until they don't.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Finally Got This Beauty Today!

    Posted: 15 May 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Crochet metallic slime :)

    Posted: 15 May 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Mature content of the game (!) - Dragon Quest XI. <Minor Spoilers>

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    So I need to share this thoughts, after having once given up on the game, because I had thought it was childish such as Nino Kuni - in my opinion- very much IS.

    -Noah nows everything, he is an highly intelligent and wise person, and also an alcoholic. Intelligent and very much concious people tend to go into drugs/alcohol, because it might be overwhelming. I was, like, woah, when I realized how ther portraided Noah.

    - This puff-puff action in Gallopolis inside that prostitite (?) bedroom with her father showing up (!!?) was like a huge WTF.

    - All the trolling that Caroline does on people is very much impressive.

    Im actually at the beginning (not far away - just got into Gallopolis segment of the game), so please do not share further spoilers here, thanks.

    I thing this might be a first huge jRPG I have ever played since FF7 in 2000 and FF8 few years later.

    submitted by /u/ComboKush
    [link] [comments]

    Jade by shika-01

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Do you need monster munchies to recruit monsters

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Other DQ games like DQ5?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    The only other Dragon Quest games I've played are DQMJ and DQ9 and I must say DQ5 is probably my favorite of the three. I really like how it incorporated monster recruitment while at the same time maintaining the feel of a traditional Dragon Quest game.

    Do any of the later installments continue to implement monster recruitment like DQ5?

    submitted by /u/throwaway0678790
    [link] [comments]

    Silver spins-galore!

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    DQIII on switch or gb

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    I'm new to Dragon Quest and I have decided to start playing all of the games in order. I have played 1 and 2 on the switch and have enjoyed them a lot, but the graphics hurt my eyes a bit. I have a Gameboy Color and a backlit GBA and was thinking about playing DQIII on that instead. So what I'm wondering is are there any significant differences between the two versions and if so which of the two do you prefer?

    submitted by /u/subsonicaura74
    [link] [comments]

    DQ XI Definitive Editon Switch DLC

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Is it still available? or do I need to wait sometime before I'm able to claim it in the system settings? I went to the Nintendo eshop redownload section it's not there but the store has them listed when searching for dragon quest add on content but it does not give me the option to download. I went to system settings claim rewards, but it says there are no rewards for me to claim.

    submitted by /u/Punisher_MAX
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI character builder advice

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    I'm currently playing for DQXI on Switch and loving it, this game is so great. I've just finished the cursed crypt and I'm lvl 13, I was wondering though for my hero should I invest in zap? I did try it after a save and saw it doing 36 dmg to all enemies and whiping most enemies right now, or should I invest in swords early on grab dragon slash, metal slash and get the 10+ attack in mastery?

    It feels like it take a long time to regain PP especially as the cost of skills goes up, but any tips would be great!

    submitted by /u/Turtlequick
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best classes in DQIX

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Basically the title. I'm about to start playing thus game and I want to have a super overpowered party and just steamroll lol. (Also i wanna have a healer no matter what)

    submitted by /u/GendoMelon
    [link] [comments]

    The child dream's

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    100th jours un DQ9 my favorite childhood's game ! Ouhouh !!!

    submitted by /u/Reziti
    [link] [comments]

    Help this poor noob understand turn order.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Can someone please give me an in depth breakdown if the turn order in Dragin Quest 11. I just fought a boss who randomly attacked 4 times in a row and nearly wiped the party, forcing me to restart the dungeon I'm pretty sure if I died.

    I only survived because if pure luck and I'm so salty over it. Some people have said its tied to the parties agility? But that's about all I can find. Please help this noob.

    submitted by /u/Bridge_of_Brown
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Poll Final Round

    Posted: 15 May 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    In the comments tell me your favorite spinoff Dragon Quest game. I put 9 in the poll even though it lost because of all the votes for it.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheOnionBoi134
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11S: How do I decrease the difficulty

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I am 70 hours into the game and now I can fight the end-boss (don't know if it's the real last boss to be honest). The game was very easy through and through. I've died maybe 2 or 3 times but nothing was really a tough challenge for me, sometimes I even used the automatic battle mode which worked perfectly. And the problem is now that I can't defeat the boss, I've tried it literally a dozen times but I keep losing pretty near before the end of the battle. So my question is, is there a way to decrease the difficulty mid game? This is actually so frustrating I had a wonderful time with the game but now I'm just frustrated and it ruined the experience for me

    Edit: Thanks for your tips guys. I've finally beaten the boss. Don't know what went wrong in the first place, but I changed my tactics and party members and after that it wasn't such a tough challenge!

    submitted by /u/Dreckbrett
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-endgame best loadouts possible?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    So my bf and I have been keeping ourselves entertained during lockdown and the thing what's kept us going the last few weeks is DQ11 on my PC. We're taking turns and are about 60 hours in now. Right now we've beaten Indignus and we're currently farming both gold and xp with the enemies on Floor 1 of the Fortress of Fear, we're trying to get to Lvl. 50 on all characters before going on with the story. But we also wanna get the best gear possible before moving on and that means I need some help. So our go-to team is:

    Hero: Greatsword

    Jade: Spears

    Rab/Hendrik: Great Wands/Sword and Shield (We interchange these two a lot)

    Serena: Duel Wands

    What I wanna know is the best possible pre-endgame loadout for all of these, I already know the best armours for all of them but most if not all of them are post-game. Ideally a comprehensive list would be great but really any suggestions/advice you guys have would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Investigator_Magee
    [link] [comments]

    How do I replace Overworld music in Orchestral Mod with DQ8 music?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I am currently playing Dragon Quest XI on PC using the Orchestral mod. I'm quite happy with how it turns out, with the exception of the overworld music. I would much prefer the overworld music from DQ8 instead. Is there any way to replace the DQ11 orchestral music in the mod with the overworld music from DQ8?

    I notice that the modded music files are all stored in a .pak file. Thought perhaps I could just unpack it, replace that overworld music with the one I want, and repack it back again. However it seems to be more complicated than that. If anyone could give me any pointers or have done this yourself, please let me know I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/NobleJms
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment