• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    Dragon Quest DQ stars advertises DQX that never saw western release.

    Dragon Quest DQ stars advertises DQX that never saw western release.


    DQ stars advertises DQX that never saw western release.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest is the protagonist of Yakuza 7's favourite game!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Battles in DQIX be like:

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    [DQ3] Alright girls, lets go save the world

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Possible censorship changes to Dragon Quest XI S for PS4. The pre order for DQXI S is now up on the PS store however there is a difference to the original DQXI purchase page. The Sexual innuendo warning has now been removed (see pic). This warning still remains on Switch version and Xbox pre order.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    What am I missing here? *Spoilers* Just returned to cobblestone

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    spoilers

    I just did the jail break part with Erik and then left the city and went back to cobblestone.. only my character is 6 years old and I'm from the future... What..? did I miss something in the game lol. I have been pretty thorough in reading and following the storyline.. this is my first DQ game, so is this a recurring thing that I'm not aware of?

    submitted by /u/camelvendor
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question: is Hocus Pocus present in Dragon Quest 11?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I'm playing the regular Steam version. Haven't seen any clue about Hocus Pocus spell so far, which is traditionally present in most DQ games. Even present for Hero in Smash Bros Ultimate. Am i missing something? I already finished the game (Calasmos) and i'm making sure not to leave anything behind.

    Or is it exclusive to the Switch version? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Barzobius
    [link] [comments]

    where do i buy Pachisi Tickets? DQIII SNES

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    i had one, don't remember getting it and the guy just says I need one to play

    submitted by /u/dinobeam
    [link] [comments]

    DQVII DLC help

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Is there any way mod in the timed DLC tablets in DQVII? I didn't even know Dragon Quest existed back in 2016, so I wanted to know if there was any way I could obtain those DLC tablets that I missed.

    submitted by /u/Mistakkkesss
    [link] [comments]

    People who actually know japanese, how good is the translation for Dragon quest V DS?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    For who actually know japanese, how good is the translation for Dragon quest V DS from a scale of 1 to 10? Im curious because I thinking about which version of the game I should recommend to my brother.

    submitted by /u/ALF0T
    [link] [comments]

    So during that Mordegon fight.....

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    I was in phase 2 when I finished off Mordegon and I was close to finishing off Mordegon's tail, when for SOME REASON it tried to use Zing TWICE to bring Mordegon back to life.

    Thank God for RNG because it failed both times. But has it happened to you where Mordegon(or his tail) successfully revived the other? I would've quit right there lol

    submitted by /u/a_prime98
    [link] [comments]

    Any reason to play DQ Builders if I already played 2?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Beat Builders 2 and it's awesome. I always hear it improves from 1 in every way, so any reason to play 1 now?

    submitted by /u/Dark-Symphony
    [link] [comments]

    Does the PC version of DQ11 have the new music now?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    If I understand correctly, the Switch version has way better music. I'm just wondering if that improved music was added to the other versions of the game? Especially interested in wether the PC/Steam version has the new music now.

    submitted by /u/EirikHavre
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest II (switch) quick question: for the Prince of Cannock, whick is better overall, the Falcon blade or the Aurora blade?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Heya, I'm playing DQ II on the Switch and I wonder: which one of the two weapon is overall better for the Prince of Cannock? His other best equipments are, I belive:

    • the Power shield
    • the Mink mantle
    • a second Mad cap (first goes to the princess)
    • a Banishing bell

    I don't think that any cursed items are worth the troube of equipping it.

    submitted by /u/Tanawy
    [link] [comments]

    Slime Mori Mori 3 100% English Guide?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Hey I just was wondering if anyone had an english guide to getting 100% in slime mori mori 3, including item locations, quests, etc.

    submitted by /u/stupidmoronduncehead
    [link] [comments]

    i need to get to a certain place in act 2 of DQ XI (spoilers)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    i had just got jade in octagonia and have already got erik, rab, sylvando and hendrik but have no clue how the fuck to get to arboria at this point. I have tried to get to sniflheim via lorilies harp but alizarin managed to beat me multiple times so i have questioned wether i even need to beat him to get to my destination, if someone could explain wether this is the correct way or i need to go some where to pick up veronica and serena it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/i_take_adderall
    [link] [comments]

    What are Square-Enix's plans for PS4 to PS5 upgrades?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment