• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    Dragon Quest "Princess Gwealin vs. Frog from Chrono Trigger: The unstoppable force meets the immovable object" by parkersimmonsyall on tumblr

    Dragon Quest "Princess Gwealin vs. Frog from Chrono Trigger: The unstoppable force meets the immovable object" by parkersimmonsyall on tumblr


    "Princess Gwealin vs. Frog from Chrono Trigger: The unstoppable force meets the immovable object" by parkersimmonsyall on tumblr

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    My Dave glamour in FFXIV.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    [DQ8] Me: Enjoying the game. Empyrea:

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Am I the only one that actually likes the visual style of the Erdrick Trilogy on Mobile/Switch?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    I have seen/read a lot of reviews for this version of the Erdrick Trilogy and usually the one thing everyone says in them is how it visually looks bad and that the other versions look better.

    Having originally played/beat the Erdrick Trilogy on the Gameboy Color while it looks amazing for the time and system it's on I don't see how it's better than the mobile/Switch versions.

    Am I crazy or something for thinking that?

    A little off topic but I just hope maybe one day the Erdrick Trilogy gets the big budget Final Fantasy VII Remake treatment and reimagines the Erdrick Trilogy in the graphics style of DQXI.

    submitted by /u/MV6000
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished watching Dragon Quest Your Story *SPOILERS*

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    31 year old Square fan here. I LOVED IT. Loved it so much I had to find this sub to talk about it.

    The first parts involving Luca and his father had me thinking the target audience were primarily children and young teens. As the movie progressed I started to see maturity in many of the scenes which was surprising. It wasn't Lucas father's death but rather the marriage part that set the pace for me. The way the marriage panned out, Bianca's stinken cute dialogue, and the revealing of Nera which shows a bit of a powerful moment, I just kept getting surprised! I kept laughing to myself wondering if this is still for youth, would they even realize the beauty in these scenes. I loved the revealing of the Nizmo bad guy, the digital world, and the way they tied it together. I read from others how some were taken out by that but I loved it, I even felt the pacing of the movie foreshadowed that kind of twist. I've seen so many shows that I respect anything that breaks the trope for any moment, it reminded me of Star Oceans 3 plot. Little things like Bianca insuring Lucas that he's never alone towards the end is nice from the writers. Ending was cute, slime is cute, family is cute, tribute to the fans is cute, message is cute. Don't ever stop Dragon Quest.

    submitted by /u/JonTuna
    [link] [comments]

    Auster (Hero DQ7) is 17?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    I was checking Auster's page on the Dragon Quest wiki and noticed he is listed as being 17 years old, and Maribel is listed as being 16. While I suppose that's possible, it did strike me as odd since the way they're treated by adults and their parents throughout the game lead me to believe they were a bit younger. Additionally while this is somewhat down to the art style, Auster and Maribel both look a fair bit younger than other DQ protagonists, who are also listed as being around 16ish. Not to mention Maribel looks like and is referred to as a "child" in Dragon Quest Heroes 2, further adding to my confusion.

    Anyhow I was just curious as to where this information came from and if it's accurate. I know wiki's aren't always 100% correct but generally speaking the DQ one has been trustworthy so I couldn't help but wonder.

    submitted by /u/bazabazabaz
    [link] [comments]

    Took this picture in smash������

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest XI Original Dora in Gray Pun?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    I've just completed the Dora-in-Grey boss fight and ever since I heard that pun I was obsessed with all the hidden gems in the game. I also found out what the German translation of her name means but I can't find anything on the Japanese origin. Can anyone explain the original pun to me? I think she's called merutoa there.

    submitted by /u/nagayto23
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find a high quality version of the art shown on the cover

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Dragon quest inspired?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Screenprint Design I made today.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    My first DQB2 based Builders Inspiration Project video. And probably the coolest thumbnail i ever made. Learning to edit stuff and experiment with the game's photo camera mode.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    Good place to get dragon quest games for a good price?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    I played Dragon Quest 11 S when it came out and I fell in love with that game. I think I can confidently say that it is one of, if not my favorite game I've ever played up to this point. I was hoping to play a few more Dragon Quest games since I loved this one so much and I was wondering where a good place to get them at a reasonable price would be.

    submitted by /u/eeyoregod
    [link] [comments]

    Short Question for DQ 11

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    Hey, My Party is 40-44 lvl and i am at the Gates of the Fortess of fear. Am i able to do this with my current Party?

    submitted by /u/derchester
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think about The Dragon Quest Heroes games and what do you think about Dragon Quest 11? Should I buy it?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    I am thinking of getting some rpg games. Are these particular dragon quest games worth it? Also if you have any ideas of games that are similar let me know.

    submitted by /u/friendlyguy15
    [link] [comments]

    How can we convince Square to bring more DQ to Steam?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Specifically a Dragon Quest 9 remake for Steam would be fantastic. I think the multiplayer "mmo" aspect of that game would translate really well to gaming on the PC.

    Also, my favourite game in the series is probably DQ5, I dream of that game getting a full 3D remake in the same style and quality of dragon quest 11. Never going to happen, but we can dream right? =)

    submitted by /u/razamis
    [link] [comments]

    Is 8 on 3DS significantly better then the ps2 version?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    I dont care about graphics, but is the gameplay and quality of life improvements worth the extra 25 bucks?

    submitted by /u/newm2008
    [link] [comments]

    Where in Erdrea actually is the Rock Of Wrong?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    I'm currently in act 3 in the definitive edition and ever since I played Erik's side story, I've been wondering where actually was the giant mountain where he was kept prisoner? Is it even mentioned again? I feel like it's probably in one of the mountainous regions you can't access (I think I saw some of those on the map but I could be mistaken).

    submitted by /u/Exile64
    [link] [comments]

    Best monster combos for Monster Arena? DQ8

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    what are people's favorite monster teams to use in DQ8?

    submitted by /u/yardudeguy
    [link] [comments]

    Walkthrough for the definitive edition?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where there is a 100% walkthrough guide for the dq 11 xi s definitive edition for nintendo switch? I want to 100% the game but every walkthrough I can find is for the previous versions

    submitted by /u/Jayp427
    [link] [comments]

    Malicious Jörmun Boss Fight

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I'm having trouble staying alive in the Malicious Jörmun boas fight. I know that you have to use of the Zap family spells to reincarnate him but he keeps killing me and the rest of my party. Any helpful tips for this fight?

    submitted by /u/Arch_1120
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment