• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Dragon Quest How hard can it be?

    Dragon Quest How hard can it be?


    How hard can it be?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Truly, names that will echo throughout history...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    There is a lot of wallpaper material in DQ11 if you think about it.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    You have all been drafted for my Fantasy Dragon Quest League

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Each and every one of you. Tell me what battles you fought, weapons you crafted, and/or skills you acquired. I will let you know how many points they are worth.

    AAAAAAAAAAAND GO!

    submitted by /u/superman5419
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite outfit of hers tbh

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Googa :))))))

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Idk why this looks so good to me.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    My DQ Collection (Not pictured a few Gameboy Color Games at another location)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest Builders 2

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    I'm sceptical in buying this (on Switch). Not that it should matter too much as they are totally different games to Builders 2, but i've put around 1000 hours in to DQIX and DQXI collectively, and would love to hear an honest opinion on the game and whether it's worth a buy or not. Thank you:)

    submitted by /u/parsnippless
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any Dragon Quest YouTubers?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Hey guys, was wondering if there's any good channels that primarily focus on DQ content? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Reallyhappens
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat my first dragon quest game and loved it! Gonna play DQ7 now

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    My introduction to Dragon Quest

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    I feel like my encounter with Dragon Quest as a kid was random (haha) and unique.

    It was in elementary school, I remember this happening in the 3rd or 4th grade. I had a DS and a PS2, but was playing games like Ice Age and Shrek. My parents weren't too interested in video games themselves, and if it weren't for this and my pursuit of them, I likely wouldn't have come to love Dragon Quest and gaming as I do today.

    My elementary school had a magazine section with National Geographics. There were advertisements on the back cover, as magazines do. I knew even as a child that they weren't worthwhile, and I would read through the articles about tigers without giving the back attention.

    On this magazine, though, there was an ad for Dragon Quest IX. I glimpsed the preview of it on the inside and was enamored. I know that the ad showed a troll, with some custom party members fighting it.

    I had to play it. I convinced my parents to take me to Target. They had Dragon Quest VI, not IX, but we bought it. I was in love, but I knew it wasn't the game I'd seen.

    On another Target romp I found IX. I begged my parents for it - this didn't have as much resistance, with IX being a lot cheaper than VI on the DS - and it was mine.

    It's been ten years and Dragon Quest is my favorite game series, IX being one of my favorites from it. I adore the games and XI was emotional for me. I'd like to play all of them, but those DS port prices....I'm wanting to make an account for X, and I'm looking forward to new games.

    Who else had a unique or lucky discovery of Dragon Quest?

    submitted by /u/hufflegruffon
    [link] [comments]

    A few questions about spin-offs and the series in general

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Hello everyone

    I recently got into the series with the newest installment of 11 and really enjoyed it. I played 8 a long time ago but never got around to finishing it since my ps2 broke down and haven't had the means to play it again since but anyways, i had a few questions about th heroes games and the series

    i wanted to get either heroes 1 or 2 (not both) so which is more fleshed out/better in your opinions?

    Also about the series, does every game (including heroes) have the character acquire some sort of legendary sword that's used the face the big bad? i always love getting a super special weapon (think the master sword, or in xi's case the sword of light)

    thanks all

    submitted by /u/help_with_stuff
    [link] [comments]

    Have you ever noticed that the DQ IV overworld theme...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    ...kinda sounds like the first part of Vitas' The 7th Element, but in a different key? Couldn't shake it out of my head while I was playing.

    Vitas' The 7th Element: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=989-7xsRLR4

    DQ IV overworld theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66O7BEx5cVw

    submitted by /u/bmmanaligod
    [link] [comments]

    Those character stories added in the Switch version are something else

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    My heart might be breaking over Rab's. Gives me a whole new appreciation for him

    submitted by /u/ForgottenForce
    [link] [comments]

    Now I officially finished all the main games��(except X unfortunately ��)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Should I buy Definitive edition?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    So ive been a huge fan of dragon quest since I was little and I was super hype for DQXI, so I preordered it. A year later the definitive edition comes out on switch and from what I can see its got a ton of cool new stuff. I thought that by replaying the ps4 edition and getting it out of my system id be less inclined to pick it up but that's not been the case. So the questuon remains, should I buy the switch version or not?

    submitted by /u/LasxRenkosa
    [link] [comments]

    I went on a quest to find the answer the map failed me... (the answer my have spoilers of course)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    (This is for DQ11)

    So, whale waystation what is the purpose other than places to put collectable stuff? I would have thought a place to land near a town so you can go to a town, but as there seems to be no way out, that seems incorrect.

    And, mysterious roots that feel like Yggdrasil roots but don't react? It seems important but since they don't react ....

    So, my search for knowledge continues and I reach out to other searchers for answers ^ . ^

    submitted by /u/Sheylenna
    [link] [comments]

    Misleding

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonquest/comments/e8bwn0/s_version_all_8_draconian_no_seeds_all_accolades/

    this guy is wrong, its not impossible to beat the secret trial and timewyrm in under 50 turns in full draconian. Since he turned his draconian settings off, he failed his draconian quest.

    submitted by /u/jasongrk127
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI Switch Vs Steam

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    So what's the actual difference besides graphics that people say I should get it on my switch over pc? Like is there extra content in the switch version or stuff I'll miss out on if I get it on pc?

    submitted by /u/ChaosNoahV
    [link] [comments]

    DQ 3 Translations Question

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm a relative newbie to the Dragon Quest series. I've played 9 and 1, and am now almost done with 11. I'm interested in starting 3 once I finish 11 and I'd be most likely to play either the mobile or GBC versions. I prefer the GBC visuals, but know that it still has the old localization names for monsters and spells. Outside of these areas, how different are the translations? Is the mobile version generally of higher quality? This is the deciding factor of which version I will play, despite preferring the GBC visuals.

    submitted by /u/porygonsnooze
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI question

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Does trading serpeant souls for thins like black tears with Krystalinda count as shopping on Draconian no shopping restriction mode?

    submitted by /u/jasongrk127
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment