• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Dragon Quest Can't sleep and I haven't participated in this sub in a long time, so here's a low effort meme for you all.

    Dragon Quest Can't sleep and I haven't participated in this sub in a long time, so here's a low effort meme for you all.


    Can't sleep and I haven't participated in this sub in a long time, so here's a low effort meme for you all.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    I discovered that move and it’s OP

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Drew Erik to practice with colored pencils~

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    New little fren for the collection just in time for my cake day

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Dragon warrior monsters fan game?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Anyone know of any good dragon warrior monsters/dragon quest monsters fan games using the old sprites?

    submitted by /u/theclumsyscout
    [link] [comments]

    I fond this glitch a few months ago

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    dqx question

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    does anyone know if the menus for dqx have been translated and like, put into some easy-to-read and understand document or something? i wanted to know before i went in head first with google translate lmao

    i did check woodus a little bit but if i'm being honest the layout of that site is rather confusing to me, so. i couldn't find much.

    submitted by /u/ReynaOwlan
    [link] [comments]

    DWM2 : Dumb AI? Wont use certain skills

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Ive run into this problem on both DWM2 and now on DWM2 Ultimate.

    Have a team of 3 darkdrium. All have hotblood, 99, max stats

    2 Monsters:

    Twinhits

    Quadhits

    Meditate

    Thickfog

    Lifesong / Lifedance (1 each)

    Rainslash

    Focus

    Squalhit

    1 Monster:

    Bigtrip

    Sandstorm

    Twinhits

    Quadhits

    Ultradown

    Thickfog

    Meditate

    Farewell

    Seems to work really well when I can give commands but the AI can't seem to figure it out. AI seems to be able to handle healall, healusall, revive really well but as soon as skills like meditate and songs come into play they almost never use them.

    Seems like its not working.. Heres whats happening..

    Charge: twinhits/quadhits/rainslash till they die or we die. Every now and then my party leader will meditate but usually only when he's the last one alive vs 3 and it won't matter.

    Mixed : Occasional thickfog or bigtrip, otherwise twinhits, quadhits

    Defense: Guard(nothing), Quadhits

    Ideally they Thickfog, then start using quadhits until they need to heal then they meditate. If someone goes down hoping to see lifesong. Whats happening is they just keep attacking till everything is dead or they are dead. For most fights one round is enough to win and strategy doesn't come into it. For some of the extra hard fights from ultimate though its not working. Fighting the prince for the traveler key is impossible in ultimate with this setup because the AI wont use the right skills.

    submitted by /u/Gigglestomp123
    [link] [comments]

    I can't finish make things with the fun size forge

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Hi, right now I have 100 units of focus (if this is the way I should call that), and I want to make a knife for Erik but even I have 100 units of focus I can't finish making it, I already made 5 resets and every time I try to make the knife I can't finish it. And yes, I use the other ways to bash like triple-bash (I'm not sure if it's how it called), etc.
    What should I do?

    submitted by /u/DaSushi8
    [link] [comments]

    Meet Toipa - Speedpaint of Monster for DQ inspired Indie RPG!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    The DQ Heroes talk about their ladies companions by カコミスル

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where to farm Orichalcum in dq11?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    I need it to build another meteorite bracer for Veronica

    submitted by /u/Bread_the_god
    [link] [comments]

    What are they for? Ive been seing them here and there

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Digital Edition of Light vs the upcoming Definitive Edition of Dragon Quest XI?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    I'm about to purchase Dragon Quest XI on Steam. I could wait for its sale, no problem with me, but I also found out that there's another version of it coming. The Definitive Edition, which was also cheaper than the initial version of Digital Edition of Light.

    I wonder why the upcoming Definitive Edition is much cheaper and what are the differences?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tajong
    [link] [comments]

    Sir Goodian (DQ V Slime Knight) appreciation post

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Sir Goodian is the early game champ! He heals while I deal and manages to tank everything! Those fire thrower assholes who kept destroying my team couldn't do anything to the thick, gooey hide of Sir Goodian.

    I know there will be better monsters to have later, but for now, Sir Goodian is legendary.

    submitted by /u/soge_king420
    [link] [comments]

    Playing some Slime Mori Mori (Rocket Slime 1) on a GBA emulator on my phone. This series is so bright, colorful, fun and dare I say cute. Music is great too.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Best way to kill Liquid Metal Slimes? DQ3 Switch

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    I'm in Baramos' fortress and I keep running into liquid metal slimes, but they run before I can land a hit. Whats the best way to beat them?

    submitted by /u/FarfetchdSid
    [link] [comments]

    [DQ3] Best time to turn a Martial Artist into a Wizard?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    So I'm using a female martial Artist right now for the boost in melee, and I'm hoping to turn her into a hybrid later with both physical and magic attacks. My question is, should I swap her class as soon as I unlock it? (I'm only at 10-12 at the moment) or is it better for me to wait and let her stats get higher?

    Or am I doing something stupid and should just have a full on mage?

    submitted by /u/clockwerkavenger
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile or Switch ports of DQ 1-3

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Been wanting to play the Erdrick Trilogy for a while, and I've been wondering which version of those games I should get, the mobile or switch ports

    submitted by /u/bearholdinshark14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment