• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Dragon Quest Got this beauty yesterday and was glad to set it up today

    Dragon Quest Got this beauty yesterday and was glad to set it up today


    Got this beauty yesterday and was glad to set it up today

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    DQXI shipments and digital sales top six million copies! Also coming to Epic Games Store.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Why does Nintendo get exclusive rights to good box art?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – TGS 2020 Trailer

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    Dragon quest xi with or without draconian quest?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    In waiting for the release of the definitive edition, i heard the game is too easy and the draconian quest makes it too grindy, for people who already played the game, which should i go with? I already know my way around with older dragon quest games

    submitted by /u/maximumtoweroftomato
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Anthology for Switch

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    This just came across my feed, so take this with a grain of salt. Dragon Quest Anthology for Switch

    https://realsport101.com/nintendo/breath-of-the-wild-2-botw-2-breath-of-evil-teaser-leaked-ahead-of-nintendo-direct-october-2020-2021-switch-trailer/

    Any ideas what it can be?

    submitted by /u/VirtualAdepts
    [link] [comments]

    dragon quest IV V VII should come to switch

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Yo! First-timer here, but I love the DQ series (3 and 9 are my faves). I’m also an artist, so here’s a brush drawing of my 9 hero, Roam XD

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    DQXI ENDING SPOILERS

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    First off let me say that I think DQXI has become one of my favorite games ever. It's story is so unbelievably good and enduring that I replay it very often (usually just the first 2 acts because I honestly like those 2 acts as it's own cohesive story) and I like the idea of the 3rd act but I just think it was done so.... strangely? It left me with some really big questions that I want to have answered or at least to be discussed as I can't find any discussions anywhere. I'll list them in order of importance, question 1 being the one I want discussed the most.

    1. The Main Character of DQ XI and all characters around him, including the land of Erdrea can almost literally be considered a fairytale in the main timeline of of the DQ series? When he gives Serenica the power of the Luminary and she shatters the time sphere, shouldn't reality for the hero just stop? Eleven/MC literally lives a life that wasn't meant to happen and eventually DOESNT happen. Is there anyone at all that could possibly retell the story of the reincarnated Luminary aside from Serenica? And does Serenica even remember how she got the power of the Luminary after she destroys the time sphere?

    2. Is Erdwin AND Serenica the Luminary now? And how would that affect the world around them?

    3. General Discussion question, but did you like act 2 as an ending better, or act 3? Should act 2 just have been the main focus of the entire game? Or was it important to have a Luminary of legend?

    4. How does the Luminary unlock the heart of Yggdrasil if he gave his power to Serenica?

    5. If MC is first Erdrick, but Serenica going back in time makes MC timeline void, then wont Erdwin be the first Erdrick? Does he get the title of Erdrick? If MC is still considered first Erdrick, do the people of the game world consider him the first Erdrick?

    I could think of many more questions, but these are the main ones I want to focus on. I want to try and make a case for how the third act completes the game, but for me the Luminaries story is the first two acts of the game.

    submitted by /u/ReesesCereal
    [link] [comments]

    DQIX hoimi table help

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    ive been trying tonuse the hoimi table at yabd.org/apps/dq9/hoimi.php but whenever i fill it in it says 0 results returned can anyone help

    submitted by /u/el3tesn1per
    [link] [comments]

    Just Bought Dragon Quest 3

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I decided to buy DQ 3 and wanted to know your opinion on it and if it's a good DQ game

    submitted by /u/CreepsieFalls
    [link] [comments]

    DQV translated for PS2

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Just completed my first DQ game now I have Post JRPG Completion Depression (DQ8)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    I was told to play through 8 before daring to even think about touching 11. Then, after 11, play 5. So I just finished 8 and now I'm sad... * sigh...* That's it. Thanks for letting me get that out of my system. It was great! Although the ending was a like, "Oh guess I did it...huh..." If you know what I mean.

    submitted by /u/zacthecripple
    [link] [comments]

    Finished the game but I have a question

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    The time tower completely threw me off. What will i miss out on if i dont do it?

    Im very content with this ending because ya kno it makes sense. Messing with fate not my thing. I read some other post abt act 3 and ion wanna go thru all that rn (feels weird, like undoing extremely important timelines just for self gratification) but i will do it in the future ig

    I just wanna chill, work to 100 everything before then but I wanna make sure im not missing out on anything bc i didnt do the time stuff. Like any progression barriers? And does mia ever join the party?

    submitted by /u/Kishiloh
    [link] [comments]

    New To The Series

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Finally taking the plunge on DragonQuest after starting to main the Hero in Smash (I know, funny reason to get into it, but alas). I just finished DQ1 and actually had a lot of fun with it. I'm currently playing 2 and will probably play 3 after I finish this one. That said, I don't really want to play these games on mobile since I don't really have a good enough phone for that/nor do I enjoy mobile gaming. So I don't think I'll have any real access to the other games since we had a house fire a year ago and my 3DS unfortunately went with most of my older gaming systems.

    I realize they're not really all that connected, but I still wanted to play the original trilogy since it's so easily accessible on the Switch. Do you think if I do 1-3 and then play the latest one on Nintendo Switch that I'll have a good time and/or enjoy the latest one?

    Thanks for responding!

    submitted by /u/j_seb
    [link] [comments]

    I have a few miscellaneous questions about Dragon Warrior 3 on the GBC. *Post game spoilers?*

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Hello. As of this typing, I'm currently playing through the GBC version of Dragon Warrior 3. While it isn't relevant to my post, I feel obliged to mention that I'm trying to get through the Gondo Cave. I've defeated the monster that was masquerading as the king of Samano and the Orochi.

    With that said, I fully intend to look into the post game content in this game and I'd like to get some things straight for future reference.

    I know for a fact that Divinegon or whatever it's called is going to present a challenge. I'm not quite sure how I should approach that fight. It seems to me that fighting over and over again without healing and casting spells is a one-way trip to defeat. Should I concentrate on casting Barrier and Increase?

    With that said, it is my understanding there is a boss that is unique to the GBC version of Dragon Warrior 3. If I'm not mistaken, you need to get monster medals or something in order to gain access to that dungeon.

    Is my understanding of that inaccurate?

    What kind of strategy should I use against the boss in that dungeon?

    Last, but certainly not least, I'm not very familiar with the personality system. If I'm not mistaken, personalities were in the Nintendo Switch version of DQ3, but I wouldn't say I'm overly familiar with it.

    Are there some personalities that are better than others?

    Thank you in advance.

    I apologize for the long post.

    submitted by /u/AurulentAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat mordegon so what now? Ddq11

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Is the game finished or is there end game content?

    submitted by /u/shamanisout
    [link] [comments]

    share dragon quest 11 pc save file?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Hello,can someone share their dragon quest 11 save file with me? I accidentaly fried my hdds with my new powersupply. All data is lost. If it's not to much to ask for,I would like it to be right before the fight with Indignus

    submitted by /u/Boii100
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Akira Toriyama Dragon Quest art book worth it?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    As the title says, is it worth it? I love toriyama's art style, more specifically his dragon ball art (I even got his dragon ball art book and loved it) so as someone who loves his style but also as someone who hasn't played any of dragon quest besides 11, is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/bingbongwop
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment