• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    Dragon Quest Found this gem at my local GameStop yesterday!

    Dragon Quest Found this gem at my local GameStop yesterday!


    Found this gem at my local GameStop yesterday!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Campfire by 南文夏

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    This one �� just a 3-Star one but still

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    iOS14 customization DQ changing according to time of the day

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    XI: Cannot figure out electro light slime farming

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Every time I use it and kill the metals that show up, I get no exp.. (I have the reduced exp Draconian quest on)

    That said, even when I use the power in a fight with monsters that are at and above my squad levels, I get nothing. I have never managed to get it to give me the exp. I just had it happen to me after killing a king and two vicious liquids! I should have been drowning in exp :'(

    How do I stop getting screwed by this?

    submitted by /u/watrlemon
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI gang when playing Smash Bros.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    What Dragon Quest Game Should I Play First?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    I want to get into the series. I'm currently stuck between buying 8 for the 3DS or 11 for the Switch. What is the best one for newcomers? I'll buy whichever one wins the poll.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/justyyynxcx
    [link] [comments]

    Symphonic Dungeon Suite

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    I drew Ishmahri from Dragon Quest VIII

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    So i was playing DQ6

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Nevans overworld front facing sprite looks like mario with glasses

    submitted by /u/Random_AA_Fan
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where I can go for in-depth DQXI resources?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    I'm looking for numbers, basically. The best I've found is this neoseeker guide. It has the damage multipliers for all the skills and even lists things like the Charm soft cap for some of Sylvando's skills. Problem is, it's outdated and isn't comprehensive. For example, A Cut Above is listed as doing 5 hits instead of 6. Does anyone know where I can find the numbers for the Definitive Edition?

    submitted by /u/DuelistDeCoolest
    [link] [comments]

    How do I revert back after getting the crown in DQIII?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    I got stuck and now I'm a King...suddenly? What's the point of this?

    submitted by /u/Scorpion1386
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible for me to play as the other characters in DQIII?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    I have the mobile port, so I'm not sure if this is an option.

    submitted by /u/Scorpion1386
    [link] [comments]

    is there any relaiable way to get an mks only floor grotto dragon quest IX

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    what are the ways that people get mks only grottos such as silver marsh of bane lv58

    submitted by /u/el3tesn1per
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with mordegons second form dq11

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    So ive been having trouble with mordegons second form where he turns into two dragons. My team is around the 50's. And heres my front team:

    Luminary sword and shield Hendrick sword and shield Rab heavy wand Jade or Serena spear or wand

    submitted by /u/shamanisout
    [link] [comments]

    XIs | how close to the end am I ?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    ACT 2 | I'm about to go to Mount Hotto in the volcano to forge the sword of light. I'm not sure how many side content there is still, but I'm 87 hours in and I gotta admit, I'm kinda wanting to play something else lol. My levels are around 47-48 and hero is 45. Is there anything in particular I should focus on at this stage ?

    submitted by /u/bettyenforce
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the goddess

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Hi I am new to the dragon quest world I Just finish DQ1 and I am playing DQ2 now and all the characters mention a goddess and it's intriguing me,I don't want to google because I don't want spoilers, does this goddess exists is an important character that appears in future games or it doesn't exist is not important and I don't have to pay attention to it?(sorry, english is not my first language)

    submitted by /u/Ice3673
    [link] [comments]

    how do i access the dqvc in dragon quest IX

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    i wanna try and get all the legacy boss maps and not be limited by not having dqvc

    submitted by /u/el3tesn1per
    [link] [comments]

    [DQ11:SE - Act 3] 4th Wheel?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Okay, how's this one done?

    I've seen people suggesting the following:

    Rab, Veronica, Sylv

    Jade, "8th"

    Hero, Serena

    Erik

    I've tried it, and first wave alone is 8-9 turns, so not sure how to go about this one unless I just pray for lucky Thwacks and crits.

    submitted by /u/Balmung6
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoilers so don’t read unless you finished the game). So what does everyone find more satisfying, act 2 or act 3?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    DQ 11 "Marriage" ( Major Spoilers)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Dammit guys, I was SO down for Act 3. I called Veronica's sacrifice and it still hit me like a ton of bricks to finish the game without the sass master. Seeing her return to her true form when speaking with the Seer got my hopes up.

    For five seconds. She's still stuck in tini-tot form. Not even a toggle option. You then dangle the thought of "marrying" my favorite character to the hero, but keep it weird. This is the definitive edition, how could you!

    Finally glad to have played this gem after leaving the DQ series for a while, but I was just so happy for like five seconds that I had to rant.

    submitted by /u/Jmyster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment