• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Dragon Quest I'm finally ready to summon satan

    Dragon Quest I'm finally ready to summon satan


    I'm finally ready to summon satan

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    It’s my first Dragon Quest game guys

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    I'm running an interest survey for Eleven and Erik fan-made plushies! Link in post!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest / Toy Photography

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Found this article about DQ spin-offs calling rocket slime a spin-off of the heroes (warriors) games on ps4 that came out 10 years later. (also only 9th out of 13 games?)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest Tact Mobile Game to Take Its Strategy to the West

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Why you walking like that Mr Horse lol

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest Allows you to get high!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    This is horrible

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    I just played pokemon sword and shield right after I finished again DQ VIII, damn today kids have such an easy life

    submitted by /u/Callmewastaken
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    So I'm currently playing through the demo version of DQXI and I have to say I'm not sure if it's really all that good / worth a buy. Coming back to the series after replaying through 8, 9 (my childhood basically), I think DQXI is missing a lot of charm DQ has in it's earlier versions. Might be related to me but still. Do you guys think the game picks up in a certain point in the story and regains some of it's dragon quest vibes or is it rather unsatisfying, not as a game, but as a dragon quest?

    submitted by /u/ruby-the-cutie
    [link] [comments]

    Should i get Dragon Quest XI on xbox game pass for PC (free) or Dragon Quest XI definitive on Switch ($20)?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Just as the title says. Should i just play dragon quest XI on PC for free or shell out $20 for the switch version which has more content? I recently shelled out $60 to buy xenoblade chronicles definitive edition on switch so Im hesitant on spending too much money on games. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/BigWilllly69420
    [link] [comments]

    Which game is this?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    I played one of these games as a red knight when I was younger, I really want to play it again and see if my childhood memories are as good as I think they were or if it's just nostalgia tinted glasses.

    Literally all I can tell you is that I was a red knight at one point going through a cave fighting stuff.

    submitted by /u/Lawson98_001
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonquest XI on PC: do I need a controller?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I can't seem to find the right keywords to search this question.

    Do I need a controller to play it on the PC? Or is keyboard and mouse fine?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DCPan47
    [link] [comments]

    Japanese live action commercial for Dragon Quest III for the Nintendo Super Famicom

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    How to make Serena equip a harp??

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    i cannot figure it out. serena didn't come with a harp. where do i buy one?! i've googled it a million times and i canNOT FIGURE IT OUT. i'm upset :/

    submitted by /u/Anastasiabb6
    [link] [comments]

    [Art] Pachisi!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment