• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Dragon Quest Nothing big. Just got bored at work and made this instead of working. Use it as you see fit.

    Dragon Quest Nothing big. Just got bored at work and made this instead of working. Use it as you see fit.


    Nothing big. Just got bored at work and made this instead of working. Use it as you see fit.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai is premiering this weekend in the West (Hulu in the US, Crunchyroll in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Middle East, and Australasia, and Anime Digital Network in France)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    The Hero and the Princess by 南文夏

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Beginning of DQXI act 2 (meme)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Got this one today

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Can I still explore the grottos in DQIX?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    I know the servers are down but are the treasure maps still attainable in the game? I just want to see some of the harder bosses

    submitted by /u/Ronald_McGonagall
    [link] [comments]

    Had this on my mind for so long and finally decided to make it.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest XI - "1st Overworld Theme" Pokemon GBA Style

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Cross-Save from the DRAGON QUEST XI Definitive Edition Switch to PC?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    I just saw that the DRAGON QUEST® XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age™ - Definitive Edition is coming to PC later this year is there any news if there will be cross save on switch to PC?

    submitted by /u/Silent_Panda_Killer
    [link] [comments]

    [Art] Meteorite Bracer

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Beating rank s monster arena for DQ8 3ds.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    I've been using a guide and have a team of Talos, Skeledoid and octurion,but it says I should be at least level 45. Do I really need to be that level? I'm level 39-37 and at orkutsk in the story. I guess i can grind king metal slimes at dragon graveyard if thats the case.

    submitted by /u/dWARUDO
    [link] [comments]

    New to dragon quest

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    I just started with the first dragon quest. I guess the question I have is, is this like final fantasy where the story does not continue game to game or does the game have a running plot?

    submitted by /u/winksgaminglive
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what level Dai was at the end of the Manga?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Occasionally the manga would show character levels/stats/known abilities at the beginning or end of the chapters. I have been trying to find the final set of character stats for Dai and the rest of the main group, but google has been less than helpful. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Gataar8084
    [link] [comments]

    2D battles vs 3D in DQXI

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    I noticed in 2D mode the battles take place in typical fashion of oldschool DQ games in that you input all your actions first.

    But in 3D mode you choose and take your actions in turn on what i assume is based on agility.

    Is there anyway to change this? It inherently makes battles in 2D more difficult i believe and inconsistent with the base gameplay.

    Or alternatively is there a way to make the 3D battles act like the 2D ones?

    submitted by /u/ChpMia
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming Dragon Warrior VII on Twitch 25 minutes from when this post is made

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I am a growing streamer on Twitch to help give exposure to Dragon Quest. Upon getting into DQ, I've now become obsessed with the series.

    I've streamed Dragon Warrior IV, Dragon Quest V and Dragon Quest VI on my channel before and as natural progression goes, it's now time for me to tackle Dragon Warrior VII on the PS1.

    If you're interested, please check out and follow my Twitch channel: https://twitch.tv/luminance

    I often stream daily at any time.

    I also plan on streaming Dragon Quest Builders on Nintendo Switch too at the same frequency!

    See you there!

    submitted by /u/lightingdragoon
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest VII (3DS) Vocation Tips?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. I'm currently playing through DQVII on the 3DS for the first time and have just reached the point where I can change my characters' vocations. I decided to go with Sailor for the protagonist, Priest for Maribel, and Shepherd for Ruff, however I do have some questions:

    • Are there any recommended vocations or vocation types for certain characters? For example, I'd imagine that the best vocations for Maribel would be the magic based ones, but perhaps I'm missing something by not considering any other type of vocation for her?

    • Are there certain skills available via certain vocations that every character should have? Like Zing perhaps?

    • What exactly are monster vocations and how do they work?

    I'd very much appreciate answers to these questions and any other tips you can give me concerning vocations in Dragon Quest VII for the 3DS!

    submitted by /u/Brainwheeze
    [link] [comments]

    Which Dragon Quest Should I Play Next After DQ11 If I'm Only Going to Play One More?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    Just as the title says... Dragon Quest XI was my first Dragon Quest game (played the original release on PS4). I really really enjoyed it, but was a bit burnt out by the end of Act 2 after ~70 hours. I stopped playing it for a long while but have recently gotten back into it and am trying to make my way through the "post game". I've been itching for a good turn based RPG lately...

    If I were to play one other Dragon Quest game, which one should I play next?

    Some background: I really enjoy the Final Fantasy series, but never really got into Dragon Quest before. I am a sucker for collectable type side quest games within RPGs (e.g. Gwent in Witcher 3, the various collectable card games in Final Fantasy games, etc) and have heard some of the DQ games have monster collecting which sounds intriguing (I also like Pokémon). Also, I am a relatively new dad (have a 13 month old) so I don't have much time to game any more and am unlikely to finish a 100 hour game, so if the other DQ games are shorter than XI that would be a plus... I basically want to try to play and beat one before Cyberpunk 2077 comes out (which will take me about a year to beat :D lol, the one exception I am making to my "no more 100 hour games" rule), especially if any of the older ones are in the ~30-40 hour or less range. In all honesty I will probably only have the time/desire to play 1 other one after XI, at least for awhile (or until XII inevitably comes out).

    I have a PS4, Switch, 3DS, and an iPhone/iPad. I am not interested in doing any emulators.

    Thanks for any recommendations!

    submitted by /u/bktanner87
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for DQ1 SFC

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    I started my file, named my hero Alef. What are a couple tips? I know the game is grindy but that is about it.

    submitted by /u/AbysmalKathwack
    [link] [comments]

    Enemy HP On/Off Option

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Would you like Dragon Quest to include an option to make Enemy HP visible during battle, or to animate wounds that they've sustained during combat to indicate battle fatigue?

    submitted by /u/PKRadiance
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment