• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Dragon Quest This came in the mail, I love it

    Dragon Quest This came in the mail, I love it


    This came in the mail, I love it

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    So this just happened... 1.3 MILLION tokens jackpot

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Prototype

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Adventures of dai anime official english subs trailer (it's on crunchyroll)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    [DQ XI] How do I get out of this damn Slurper Bonus without losing ~70% of my gains ?!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Pretty much the title.

    I'm at Octogonia with 700 000+ tokens, keep losing against the bosses but keep getting res every bloody times. If I leave I take only 160 000 tokens with me.

    What am I suppose to do ? Let the game run for another hour or two, get the 6 orbs (I have 4), reach the maximum about of tokens ?!

    I'm lost and bored guys, please save me from those evil monsters who want to let me win forfuckingever...

    submitted by /u/Und0miel
    [link] [comments]

    HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPPPPP

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    I'm playing dragon quest 7 (3ds) I'm level 14 and tried to beat the slaughtomaton but he just keeps killing me and there aren't any good places to grind and leveling up and making money takes years what do aI do

    submitted by /u/not_me_agaib
    [link] [comments]

    My first time buying a figurine in all my 30-something years, and I honestly can think of no better way to break the ice than with the Monster Tamer Hero!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Dragon quest the adventure of dai mobile game trailer

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    DQ9 ruby path of doom

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Is it possible to get ruby path of doom in dq9 without hacking or trading with another person? And also is there a more efficient method to lvl up other than camping liquid metal slimes in wormwood creek?

    submitted by /u/Fantus45
    [link] [comments]

    DQ9 treasure map questions

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    I started this game again for maybe the 5th time for nostalgia and I was wondering if it's possible to get the ruby path of doom without having to hack it in or trade with someone else? Is it possible to get it yourself on your own D's without hacking?

    submitted by /u/Fantus4545
    [link] [comments]

    Read Chapter 1 of Dai No Daiboken!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Amazing manga, just recently got into it; Great if you love the DQ universe!

    The first chapter is a great time, I highly recommend checking it out. If you like it there is a lot more where that came from

    Shout out to the translation team at Square Ocean for their work on the manga translation

    https://dragonquestmanga.com/manga/dai-no-daiboukenchapter-1/

    submitted by /u/thebitagents
    [link] [comments]

    Am I taking too long with Dragon Quest XI?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I am playing Dragon Quest XI, the switch version with some more content, I am actually taking so much time to end the story, and I am asking if this is normal or not.

    I will put some spoiler in the box below, please don't read if you didn't finished the story:

    I am after first appereance of Mordegon, I found all my companion now and I have just taken the stone to make the sword of light (idk the right name in english). Given this I have just played more then 70 hours, is that normal? Am I grinding to much? The whole team is around to level 50 at this point, and since appereance of Mordegon I am actually a bit ignoring secondary quests, but before I made them all. I am just trying to figure out, because in all gaming sites, they say the story takes 50 hours, but in 50 hours I just got to first appereance of Mordegon. Am I missing something?

    Thank you very much for help.

    submitted by /u/drew_skel
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite boss fight in the Dragon Quest series? *Spoilers*?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I might be shooting myself in the foot with this post because I haven't played every single Dragon Quest game. I couldn't get into 7 or 9. I'm trying to get into 11, but that's proving to be a little tricky.

    With that said, I added the spoiler tag because there are certainly some people that aren't as familiar with these games as I am.

    The first one that comes to mind is the Orochi from Dragon Quest 3. I remember talking to all the NPCs in that town and coming to learn that they were being terrorized. I also like that it's a two-part boss fight. When she flees to Jipang after being defeated, Himiko promises that she'll spare you if you keep quiet about her true form. Admittedly, I might be overthinking but I feel like Himiko knew she was outmatched and that was a measure of last resort.

    Another one is the false king of Samanao. I can't recall offhand the name of the man who was being eulogized, but I do remember feeling bad for his wife and child.

    Avenging Papas/Pankraz is Dragon Quest 5 is also another favorite of mine. I've played that game a few times. I know what happens. Even still, I feel angry when Pankraz sacrifices himself so that you can live. I suppose it was inevitable, but he did not deserve that kind of death.

    It seems to me that you encounter him again in the dark world, but Ladja is absolutely a tyrant. Fighting and defeating him pleases me.

    The last one that comes to my mind is Evil Jessica in Dragon Quest 8. I knew that was under the influence of that scepter, but I can't think of too many other instances in any other Dragon Quest game where you're tasked with defeating a member of your party.

    I hope that I didn't muck up this post. If I did, that would be unfortunate.

    submitted by /u/AurulentAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    Why are the DS Dragon Quest games so expensive??

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    *DS plus 3DS excuse me. Like Dragon Quest VIII on 3DS is almost as much as a new game:(((

    I just wanna try Dragon Quest damn it. Are they even the best versions?

    submitted by /u/isitathroawayyesitis
    [link] [comments]

    No post game after final boss?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Just beat Calasmos after dropping the game for several months right before fighting him, Now that i've beaten him I was planning on doing some post game quests but after I return the sword of light it reloaded my save to right before the final boss

    wtf? Do I have to beat him again and save before talking to veronica or will it always load back to right before the final boss?

    submitted by /u/Horex_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment