• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Dragon Quest I finally have my 2 favorite entries in my possession!

    Dragon Quest I finally have my 2 favorite entries in my possession!


    I finally have my 2 favorite entries in my possession!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    I made AMAZING finds today at gamestop!!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    DQ XI Hero Amiibo (it’s awesome!)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    After picking it up and putting it down for so many years, I've finally beat Dragon Quest V!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest Builders 2 won "Best Spinoff" for Game Informer's End-of-Generation Awards

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 1 Discussion

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, Episode 1.

    Alternative names: Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020)

    PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW SUBREDDIT RULES REGARDING SPOILERS


    Streams

    Show Information


    Previous Episode Discussion: N/A

    Next Episode Discussion: Coming Oct 9th, 2020

    submitted by /u/TheCodingGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Veronica & Serena - DQXI �� finally finished!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest Dai Episode 1 Discussion/Review

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    So we get DQXIS PS4 in 4 December

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Just ask... How about the graphics? It's still same with Vanilla or it just port from switch?

    submitted by /u/Igrise
    [link] [comments]

    Ruff and His Three Monster Pals

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Been playing through the original trilogy in Japanese, and I defeated Baramos!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Could we create a thread for the new Dragon Quest anime?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    The new series debuted today and it's going to be at least 50 episodes on it. I was thinking on getting threads every week here to talk and discuss it since it's a DQ sub after all and we don't get content like this all the time. I thought on creating the thread but thought on asking for permission from the mods and if there's interest first, of course.

    It would be very cool to do it here and all, even more when it's really available and many who read the manga, watched the old anime or are new could talk.

    submitted by /u/Shinobihost
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the appeal of IX?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    I've played 3 different dq and I see a lot of people say dq IX is a top three game but I just don't see it. Why do people think IX is so good?

    submitted by /u/ZaneP2002
    [link] [comments]

    Episode 1 felt kinda rushed

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    The first episode's pace was really really fast although I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing. I think it is like fmab where they rushed the first episodes so they could get to the new stuff quickly. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/not_me_agaib
    [link] [comments]

    [DQXI:SE - Act 3] The DQ equivalent of a double-tap!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Is being lvl 37 under levelled for tatsunaga?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    DQ1 does using the emulator speedup to grind for money count as cheating?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    i'm playing through on the super famicom remake with a fan translation and started using the speedup for money.

    submitted by /u/AbysmalKathwack
    [link] [comments]

    Which boss fight have you found the most difficult? *Spoilers*

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    I was thinking about boss fights in the Dragon Quest series and my mind kind of went haywire. Not really, but I can't think of a better analogy at this time.

    Admittedly, I can't remember his name. Maybe it was Noktornous or something. He was the post-game post in Dragon Quest 6. It's been a while since I've fought him, but that's the only time I can recall having one of my party members use Magic Burst.

    I can't recall if I was underleveled or what the deal was, but on the PS2, I recall Evil Sir Leopold being very difficult. He was in Dragon Quest 8, as I recall.

    The last boss that comes to my mind is the Darksteel Dragon in Dragon Quest 8. I feel like he had incredibly high defense.

    What about you? Which boss fight would you say was the toughest in Dragon Quest history?

    submitted by /u/AurulentAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI Challenge

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    I'm going to attempt a challenge because I'm bored lol

    All of the draconian quest options will be on, and I am also not allowed to control my characters during battle (aka, not allowed to use the "Follow Order" Tactic).

    So far, I am only level five and have died multiple times due to shyness, being dumb, and the opponent living on 1 HP.

    I believeeeeee

    submitted by /u/AHarmlessAnt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment