• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Dragon Quest Me and the Boys

    Dragon Quest Me and the Boys


    Me and the Boys

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Funny Glitch I Found

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Used copy of DQIX I got today has a well loved save file. Im a little sad deleting it.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    I don't like chapter 6 in DQ IV.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Can somebody explain me how they came to the idea of Psaro joining the party in that extra chapter?

    After even deleted our Hero's village!! I was really happy with the ending of chapter 5.

    I really liked him as a villain thou, using that final transmutation to transform himself into a demon because of the pain of loosing his true love. I think it was really human.

    submitted by /u/Nooktastic
    [link] [comments]

    So this is really annoying I have the Mardi garb suit on in the over world and I can't stop waving and I can't run how do I stop doing this

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Is anyone going to mention this for TGS 2020 at all?!?!?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    DQ XI Total Play Time : Is it accurate?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I just started the game and got back to the town after escaping the castle and fixing the bridge...my total Play time read 18:55 but there is no way it took me close to 20 hours to just finish the intro to the game...is this time accurate?

    submitted by /u/Ekudar
    [link] [comments]

    Playing DQXI, 50 hours in, should I restart? (Spoilers)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    Not a joke. Have been playing a lot enjoying every second of it, but also suffering from anxiety (personal circumstances) that made me rush more than I wanted. Avoided sidequests and most of the lore readings on books, played with stronger monsters. While I do love the game and I think I could enjoy it waaaay more, I would like to know your thoughts.

    If I restarted (have the slot prepared for it actually) I would go no shopping, stronger monsters, people lie, no exp weaker mons, hero dies game over. In a way, it is to force myself to explore the world. I don't mind leaving the game where I am - Golden fortress, vikings, act 2 - but I do know my anxiety might not like it. So, yeah, I know, deal with my anxiety first - already taking care of that, and Buddism philosophy is helping (which was fun to see reflected in the game actually). I could try to play shorter bursts of it but enjoying it more. But I'm kinda scared I will burn myself out because I was loving the game (so much I was wondering restarting to enjoy it more, never happened to me before). Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Wickeon
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat Dora-in-Grey but have no motivation to play (dq11)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    This game is meant to be amazing but I don't find myself enjoying it as much as people say I should.

    submitted by /u/sqsfee
    [link] [comments]

    I started to play 6 and I wasn't paying attention when that guy told me how to get new teammates.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    He said something but I don't know what.

    submitted by /u/KittyYuzu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment