• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Dragon Quest First sewing project, I made Biancas tunic

    Dragon Quest First sewing project, I made Biancas tunic


    First sewing project, I made Biancas tunic

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Working on HD Remaster of DGVIII ( 3DS Version ). So far it's heavely WIP but I will make it available for download soon.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Another sneak peak at DQVIII HD Texture Pack, this time with more obvious difference.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    I LOVE the attention to detail the Devs put in this!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest X Version 2 Review and ENGLISH Story Summary (SPOILERS)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest X Version 2 Review and ENGLISH Story Summary (SPOILERS)

    Hey everyone, I just released a video reviewing Dragon Quest X Version 2 and doing a full english story summary of the game. I also got special guest Hayden Daviau who did some voiceovers for anime like Goblin Slayer, Fire Force, Black Clover and more to voice Brave Princess Ann Lucia in some parts. There are spoilers, but I do recommend you stick around! Enjoy!

    https://preview.redd.it/k6e1kh2m1ws51.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7671f0101ff5eceba180f7aede29dc622e76a3b5

    https://youtu.be/CZotcwzgZW0

    submitted by /u/bgpawesome
    [link] [comments]

    What is the biggest thing the next Dragon Quest Title needs in your opinion? Features, Changes, Theme, Mechanics?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    I am a Indie Dev and I started making my own Dragon Quest and other JRPGs inspired game. When I gathered Informations and Played many JRPGs to take notes I always wrote down what could be improved...

    But especially DQ XI is so perfect! Do you have ideas what could be improved? Personally the jumping and climbing feels a little bit off, but that is a far stretch xD

    submitted by /u/desunesu
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone please explain the ending of the dq 11 to me? I'm rather confused

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Theory 1: Hero travels to another timeline?

    >! The ravaged world of Act 2 still remains, with many lives lost and Veronica dead. The hero decides to time travel to an alternate timeline, leaving behind his loved ones as well as companions who braved through thick and thin with him. Serenica moves to another timeline in the end as well. This is a tragic ending indeed.!<

    Theory 2: Hero converges the timeline? (which seems to be the official explanation given by the Writer?) and time as a whole reverts back to the past. He manages to undo the wrongs and tragedies that occurred in Act 2. If this is the case then is all that was accomplished in the end was for Serenica to do the same and in doing so, erases what we've accomplished in our 100+ hours of game time as well? She and Erdwin defeats the Dark One presumably, and as the ending cinematic shows, we become merely a sidenote and fairy tale passed down to future generations? This is really a sucky ending as well.

    submitted by /u/CasanovaGooner
    [link] [comments]

    I finished Dragon Quest 8's Story Mode and my thoughts of it are...

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    10/10 game no way around that!

    submitted by /u/Manny_Fett
    [link] [comments]

    im tired of saying this but; port ffs DQ on STEAM- what the hell S-E?!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    what is taking you so long?

    you port crappy mobile ports to final fantasy and chrono trigger but not a DQ?!

    submitted by /u/Quezkatol
    [link] [comments]

    I’d like a suggestion on which game to play.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    So I'm playing through XI with my wife, and we're really enjoying doing that together. But I'm looking to scratch that itch while she's away, too. I've heard that XI is one of the better games in the series. I'm rather new, so I'm asking here: What are some of your favorites?

    submitted by /u/TheShadolo448
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on playing dragon quest

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Recently I've been playing DQ4 but I just can't shake the fact I get stuck constantly and need to use a guide am I just playing the game wrong?

    submitted by /u/ZaneP2002
    [link] [comments]

    Short Hair Serena?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a version of Serena's official artwork (attached) with short hair. Does anyone have this or know where I can find it? I'm working on a YouTube video and I need it for a joke. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ProbablyJamesLive
    [link] [comments]

    Skintight in Scarlet

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Hello i really want to get the Skintight in Scarlet outfit for serena but i dont know how i know i have to go to tickington post game but i dont know what to do i cant find any youtube videos about it either

    submitted by /u/ben_dover76903
    [link] [comments]

    Appearance changing sets, and weapons disappearing.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    This is irritating as fuck. Why do weapons disappear from the Hero's back when you put the Drasilian Armor on for example? This game is a masterpiece don't get me wrong, but some things in it just don't make sense.

    First, why are there only like 4 appearance changing sets for the Hero in the game... Time to give it some effort and actually 3D design these Liquid Metal and Metal Slime Armours. On PS5 you should be able to spare 1 or 2 polygons for these.

    And secondly, we want to admire the shiny ass armor we're wearing as well as the 2 swords on our back ! Fix this shit Square Enix ! When i buy your game for the second time on PS5 i better be able to see (way more) appearance changing gear AND my weapons together !

    submitted by /u/DeterminedKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to turn on Draconic settings after the demo on the Switch?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    I've just finished the demo, and bought the game. (Brings back so many memories, my first game was IX, then I played VI, then IV. Just love these games) is there anyway to turn on Draconic options after beating the demo. I want to do things like allow NPC's to lie and turn on the entire party dying when my pc does. Don't really want to speed through 8 hrs of gameplay again

    submitted by /u/ThatGuy628
    [link] [comments]

    DQIX Switch or Mobile remake?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    This game with my childhood. I had so many hours on this game. And after watching a bunch of translated interviews and YouTube analysis. How would you guys feel about DQIX being remade on mobile?

    One of the primary focus is a DQIX was its multiplayer. If it were to be remade on the switch it would most likely have a graphical overhaul similar to the style of 11 and the multiplayer would function relatively well. However, if The developers said the remake was going to be mobile or nothing, would you still play it or just let it remain DS only. Considering it could end up to be another "of the stars" style game (less gotcha content ofc)

    submitted by /u/Whoinvitedbryant
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anything I could do to increase my chances of getting an attack bot on Dragon Quest V?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Hello. I am currently in the process of rebuilding my party for the post game boss that will remain nameless. I was able to get one of those dragons to come along with me but these attack bots are being a little stubborn.

    Could I backtrack and get some monster bait or whatever it is?

    submitted by /u/AurulentAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    Is the PS4 version for XI really that bad compared to the switch version?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    This is probably a question that has been asked wayyy too frequently so I apologise but I'm just really confused. So, from what I've gathered, the switch version is way better than than the PS4 version. I already ordered the normal version like an idiot and it's gonna be a hassle to cancel that. I've looked at the differences and the only thing that seems worth it for me is the difference in music and the character quests. So, should I wait 2 months for the S version or just go with the normal one since I really wanna play it? What worried me, is people saying that the ps4 version is straight up bad or not worth it.

    submitted by /u/Respawn2570
    [link] [comments]

    Ole! Sylvando! X Switch Scramble Circus (From Super Mario 3d World) Mashup.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Since both of these music relates to circus, I decided to do a Mashup between Sylvando's theme(Symphonic version), and the music from Mario 3d world's circus level, known as Switch Scramble Circus. I used the website rave.dj,to mash these two songs together.

    Here is the link if you want to listen:

    https://rave.dj/wFEnbbLtJlsjyw

    submitted by /u/Luminpoyo
    [link] [comments]

    DQ 6 vocations

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    I mastered four vocations, one for each party member (warrior, martial artist, priest and mage). However, the intermediate vocations did not unlock. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/DatGuyFoffi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment