• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    Dragon Quest First year of sobriety so I decided to treat myself to a blast from the past

    Dragon Quest First year of sobriety so I decided to treat myself to a blast from the past


    First year of sobriety so I decided to treat myself to a blast from the past

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    My small collection

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Finally! Received My Dragon Quest 7 Diorama. :)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest X Version 4 Dub/Summary is up!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    *Spoilers*

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Spoilers

    Does anyone know the name of the soundtrack that plays when you fight Jasper as hendrik in act 3?

    submitted by /u/TimS5
    [link] [comments]

    What dragon quest game was the most “where do I go” type of game for you?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    The both versions of Alltrades Abbey of DQ VI (one from DQ VI and one from DQ XI)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Recently bought DQ XI on PC. Wondering if it can be patched with Definitive edition

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    So I bought the base version a month ago, and had no idea a definitive edition was being release on PC finally. I am wondering the likelihood of a patch of the definitive edition materials being created (similar to the music patch).

    I paid full price for the damn game, havent even played it yet, and the new version is not a free upgrade, rather going for full price.

    submitted by /u/Method__Man
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI on PC or Switch?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    My question is where is it better to play this Final Fantasy game. On the PC or the Switch?

    submitted by /u/Nyma_98
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to craft magma staff?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Holy beans I have been trying to craft the magma staff and I'm wondering at this point if it's even worth it. I have been farming rock shards and have only got one in the last 30 minutes of farming. Is it better to just wait until I can buy a better staff? Is the magma staff even good?

    Also, I am at a loss as to what other stat to pump on Angelo. I've got bows going and got fisticuffs up to at least the agility/ dodge boost. I don't know what other stat to buff on Angelo.

    Any advice welcome !

    submitted by /u/okcheers
    [link] [comments]

    My buddy tends to stream DQ8 a lot because it’s his favorite game ever. FYI in case you might enjoy.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Why is DQ11 subtitled “Echos of an Elusive Age”?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I feel like there's an obvious answer I'm missing. Is that just referring to the whole biz with Erdwin? Or something else?

    submitted by /u/bazabazabaz
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 question about dual wield

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    I dont really get what the dual wield is good for since you can always switch up the weapons during a fight anyway? or does it actually make it able for the characters to attack twice (once with each weapon in the same round)?

    submitted by /u/uoll-n
    [link] [comments]

    About how feasonable is "Fashion Quest 9" really?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    So, out of boredom, I dug out my DQ9 Savefile that I hadn't touched for almost a Year (literally, I had active Quests dating back to late December 2019). I'm not exactly far into it but since it's been so long, to get back into things I was trying to knock out some of those Quests I still had.

    For one of them, I noticed I could do a little backtracking to farm Loot-Drops off of Enemies, and I figured while I'm at it, I might aswell sneak in some extra Skillpoints by switching all my Characters to Lv1 Vocations I don't plan on using with them (individually) in the long run.

    While I was gearing them back up, I've been using quite a few of the DLC/Cameo Set Items (which are still better than Shop-Stuff here and there, that's how little into the game I progressed), which got me thinking:

    Since a large draw of the game is that every single Equipment Piece is visible, about how long can I go with Sets that just look better visually, without their eventually outclassed Stats actively gimping my performance?

    submitted by /u/Ha_eflolli
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment