• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Dragon Quest A little tockle I carved out of a pumpkin for the spooky month!

    Dragon Quest A little tockle I carved out of a pumpkin for the spooky month!


    A little tockle I carved out of a pumpkin for the spooky month!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    I had been eyeing these localized DQM manga for some time, but was hesitant to pay full price for them. I found them on BookOutlet.com for quite the discount, and the quality is much better than I expected! No markings, tears, folds, or cutouts. Now to find the final volume…

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    ...................

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    I painted my pumpkin this year * slurp *

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest and Shiren the Wanderer composer Koichi Sugiyama got the title of "Person of Cultural Merit" today.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    I just finished the 2nd act

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    And thank god they kept veronica dead till the end of it. I understand she will probably come back in the 3rd act but thank god they weren't like "Sike she actually was just possessed by a demon. Here you go"

    submitted by /u/Waterdof5787
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know what keeps him from going to heaven but it must have broken him

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    You heard em boys

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Are we ever gonna get the Zenithian trilogy on switch?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    I know we have basically the definitive versions on mobile but i don't like playing on mobile too long something about no buttons throws me off. Also the ds versions are way too expensive cheapest is around 90 dollars.

    submitted by /u/ZaneP2002
    [link] [comments]

    Since reddit has added avatars, I tried to make DQ11 characters as reddit avatars.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Are the tockles missable in xi s?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Sorry if this question has been asked and answered but I couldn"t find anything though google.

    spoilers below if you haven't played 11.

    I played 11 for the ps4 and am at the first forest in 11s, I have all the other quest done but I don't think I've found all the tockles yet since there's a lot of black spaces in the quest log. If I go on to act 2 will I miss those tockles or will they be available in acts 2 and 3?

    submitted by /u/PeacefulDays
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarus (dq9)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    DragonQuest IX Remake?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Why is there no DQIX remake yet? Its one of the best games Imo and there is not even a fan remake... I dream of a PC version with multiplayer and graphics like DQ: Your story but i guess that is a distant dream. The devs already talked about how easy it would be to port the game to switch and all but i dont think thats gonna happen any time soon. Is there any new Information (be it a fangame or official)?

    submitted by /u/Reeeeeecist
    [link] [comments]

    Can Dragon Quest 2 be solo'd?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I found myself wondering about that a moment ago. I suppose that it would be very challenging because you won't have any spell casters but I wonder if it can be done.

    I wonder if you can play Dragon Quest 2 without recruiting the prince of cannock or the princess of moonbrooke.

    fixed a boneheaded typo

    submitted by /u/AurulentAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    Spells names in Dai

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Hello fans of DQ, if the Dai no Daibouken anime were to get an english dub,would you prefer the spells localization or the original japanese names?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SuperStarmen64
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite Dragon Quest themed console?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment