• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Dragon Quest Since I love it so much I translated the 2017 Japanese DQ XI tv commercial for everyone to enjoy

    Dragon Quest Since I love it so much I translated the 2017 Japanese DQ XI tv commercial for everyone to enjoy


    Since I love it so much I translated the 2017 Japanese DQ XI tv commercial for everyone to enjoy

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    like and subscribe for more cool slime facts

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Any 'That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime' fans out there?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    An afterschool dhoulmagus project

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Accolade Help

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Hey all.

    I'm working on finishing all of the accolades, and I was wondering if anyone knew the requirements for the Pathfinder General accolade in DQ XI Definitive? thanks!! I cat seem to find what you actually need to do for it anywhere.

    submitted by /u/Tamarik
    [link] [comments]

    Y’all remember when the protagonist of DQIX physically beat the Corona Virus?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    The Luminary definitely would have been a theatre kid

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    DQ3: Help with vocations and exp farm? (Spoilers)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    So, this is the first time I Play the title, and I'm playing the Switch version. My team is composed of Hero, Warrior, Martial Artist and Cleric, all LV~20. I managed to beat Orochi the first time, but I really can't beat her the second. I have troubles too in Ra's cave, mostly because of the monsters to beat using magic. So, I thinked about two possibilities for class change: 1)Warrior -> Sage Cleric -> Warrior What I fear with this strategy is that the Cleric Warrior would have nice magic, but no MP

    2)Cleric -> Sage Pretty straight forward, what I fear here is that this could be a bit of wasted chance to have a great sage.

    So, what did you think? Currently, I'm farming between Manoza and Ra's mirror cave; is there a better place? Thanks a lot in advance, and sorry for my bad English

    submitted by /u/QuoteCS
    [link] [comments]

    Best Version of DQ:XI to buy?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    I've played a a few DQ games in the past, but I haven't touched 11. I understand it's been ported to the switch(my preferred console) but is also on the PS4, as well as their being original released and 'definitive' editions.

    Is their a preferred edition you'd recommend, does console matter too?

    submitted by /u/Sin-Silver
    [link] [comments]

    Finna killed that shithead Baramos. Don't spoil anything if there is a postgame. So far i have absolutely loved it. My ranking of the 4 dq games ive played is: 1. Dq11 2. Dq3 3. Dq2 4. Dq1

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    A question for dq11 post game players

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Who did u marry and why? I Personally married four but im wondering for other players as this is my first time playing and almost beating the game.

    submitted by /u/shamanisout
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Liquid Metal Slimes in DQ5

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    I got to the second Ladja boss fight but I can't defeat him so I figured out I should grind a bit. Thing is, I can't kill a single Liquid Metal Slime.

    Apparently the best places to find him are in the Knick Knack Island and the cave to Gotha, I went to the island and managed to find only two of them and they escaped first turn so I gave up.

    Next I tried the cave to Gotha, which is better to find them, but I can't land a single attack on them, can't help that the Minidemons keep changing your tactics.

    Is there a better place to search for them?

    submitted by /u/Gabriel_fa
    [link] [comments]

    Does Dragon Quest 8 get better?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I played V and XI and they were undoubtedly some of the best JRPGs I've played. Picked up 8 digitally from an earlier sale but for some reason it didn't hook me like the other two.

    Is it worth pushing on? I'm at the part where I encountered Red and need to retrieve an item from a dungeon for her.

    FWIW I played V first on the SNES and for some reason that got me hooked. XI was just on another level

    submitted by /u/DeafLiepard
    [link] [comments]

    Best area to grind before Calasmos

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    I just want to know some good weapons locations, what level I should be at and areas to get lots of exp, and gold.

    submitted by /u/YoungStres
    [link] [comments]

    Game where you recruit someone from a monastery?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    I remember getting a member after their abbey burned but can't find it on google. Anyone remember? It's possible I'm thinking of a FF game?

    submitted by /u/Gataar8084
    [link] [comments]

    Smash Dojo: Erdrick and Link's death Easter Egg reference

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Smash Dojo: Erdrick and Link's death Easter Egg reference

    For those of you that don't know the easter egg can be found in the Japanese version of Zelda 2 and Final Fantasy 1:

    Zelda 2 JPN Version (It says "The Hero Loto Rests Here!"): https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fictionalcrossover/images/d/df/Zelda2_DragonQuest.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20130906013943

    Final Fantasy 1 JPN Version and later versions: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fictionalcrossover/images/d/df/FF_GBA_tomb_Link.png/revision/latest?cb=20130925214941

    Final Fantasy 1 International version: https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/c/c5/FFI_Erdrick's_Grave_NES.gif/revision/latest/zoom-crop/width/240/height/240?cb=20110423145147

    So recently, I went on the Nintendo Switch Online app. I went to the event section of Smash Ultimate. I decided to see the results of the Smash Art Dojo Contest. For those of you that don't know, Smash Dojo is an event where you take picture in Smash Ultimate based on a theme. Unfortunately, the smash dojo events, are only in Japan. Fortunately I found this pretty cool reference to an easter egg. I thought it would be worth a share.

    https://preview.redd.it/l64ywbae4xr51.png?width=720&format=png&auto=webp&s=951ccc16dbc07f94c201ae0fda296d2a6ace62a8

    submitted by /u/Luminpoyo
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s talk about DQ7 boss Cumulus Vex, (Spoilers)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    So I have not beat the game but god damn this boss was the toughest yet. I did my research and it seems like I was not the only one. I feel like this boss is beaten by luck. I took me hours to beat as I kept on grinding and retrying only to get killed. One of the frustrating thing is that when you died or restarted the game and returned to the church, it literally takes like 5-6 minutes to get all the way to the top of the tower since you need to pass one dungeon to get to the other to fight it again because of the monsters and some puzzle in the dark that you have to walk on. I was lucky when I beat it the last time that he only used that wind attack on all once and then I used that dew item that heals everyone. And his minions put some of my team to sleep. I heard this was one of the toughest boss in the game.

    submitted by /u/Thepower200
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment