• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 2 Discussion

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 2 Discussion


    DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 2 Discussion

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, Episode 2.

    Alternative names: Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020)

    PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW SUBREDDIT RULES REGARDING SPOILERS


    Official Streams

    Show Information


    Previous Episode Discussion: Episode 1

    Next Episode Discussion: Coming Oct 16th, 2020

    submitted by /u/TheCodingGamer
    [link] [comments]

    DRAGON QUEST TACT on the google play store!!! Idk if you guys already saw this or was posted before haha sorry if it's a repost.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Swapped Out my Switch Back for Dragon Quest

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Adventure of Dai manga redraw

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    So I was messing around with Play Nintendo.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Question about DQ 11

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Im having trouble finding an answer for this so I thought I'd ask here. When building a character and unlocking panels on their board do you get stat bonuses in the group of weapons you don't use? Like say my Jade uses only spears but I buy a strength up panel in her fisticuffs board would I still get that bonus strength using spears?

    submitted by /u/Killakron806
    [link] [comments]

    "Oi guv, put up yer dukes before I clobber ya one!"

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Whip recipes

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Help i meed some powerfull whips or whip recipes im in sniffleheim city story part

    submitted by /u/ben_dover76903
    [link] [comments]

    Best class for Fans once skill reaches 100?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    So I've just discovered the debuff that Martial Artists get from using anything other than Claws, and looking at all the other classes that get Fans, they're all a bit... meh. Are there any other classes that can work particularly well with a fan once I've made the skill Omnivocational? I've sunk way too long into fans so I'm very reluctant to switch to claws at this stage

    submitted by /u/MattGriggs152
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 Question

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    I know the game is old and all, but is it possible to soft reset, and if so, how do I do it?

    submitted by /u/Rozu143
    [link] [comments]

    Going to start Dragon Quest Builders today! Streaming at around 8:40pm BST | 3:40pm EDT | 12:40pm PDT!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I'm very close to reaching affiliate. I stream daily. I also stream my playthrough of Dragon Warrior VII. I want many to know about Dragon Quest and JRPGs in general, so that's why I want to extend my reach as much as possible!

    Follow me on Twitch: https://twitch.tv/luminance

    submitted by /u/lightingdragoon
    [link] [comments]

    I'm thinking of putting down DQ11...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    So I destroyed Mordegon and saved the world. We mourned Veronica. Families were reunited. We are ready to rebuild better and stronger. Suddenly though I find myself with a choice to travel through time and try to stop Yggdrasil from falling in the first place. Here I stand at this tower of time and I'm not sure I want to do it. I sort of know the story of Act 3 but haven't been totally spoiled on it. So I have to ask if it's worth it? I've enjoyed my 80 hours of this game. One of my favorite RPGs and definitely my favorite DQ so far. I have a few other RPGs on my list and I don't have tons of time to get through them. It's taken me well over a year to just get this far. Can I be satisfied stopping here or is beating the big bad really satisfying?

    submitted by /u/IrishRage42
    [link] [comments]

    DQ8 Orichalcum uses

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    So I know what the items do that're options for the Orichalcum but I can't seem to make up my mind. From what I read, it seems like the goddess ring and Uber falcon blade are not even worth looking into. But Dragovian sword seems like a huge accomplishment. I'm about halfway through the black citadel so I wanna end this game right. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/WatDaFuxRong
    [link] [comments]

    Was the idea always there for the characters to be British in the English version?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    So the first Dragon quest game that I played was DQ8 and most of the characters in that game had a british accent. I then went on to play DQ Heroes I and II, as well as, DQ 11 and the characters in those games had British accents as well in the English version.

    I am curious as to whether this was always envisioned for the characters in the english version or perhaps a consequence of DQ8 success on the PS2. What i mean is, had DQ8 been less successful would Square have opted for future characters not having any accents at all.

    submitted by /u/shonenhikada
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to beat Ladja as the hero when he's a kid?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment